1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  8. 。◕‿‿◕。 Gobble gobble! Turkey day is nearing fast so hop on by to NFs Thanksgiving Raffle and give thanks to those that matter the most to you, win some goodies in the process too!
  9. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.

Healthy CS2 Kimi vs Low Kages

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by jnikools, Nov 13, 2017.

1. jnikools Active Member

Without knowledge who are the low kages who can beat a Healthy CS2 Kimi ?

2. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

3. FlamingRain Living Legend

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. jnikools Active Member

You wouldnt consider him healthy, as Low Kage ?

5. jnikools Active Member

6. oiety Days of Sodom

I feel like Darui's lightning flow would cut through Kimi's bone more often than not, and I only consider War Arc Darui an Elite Jonin.
    Chiyo's Chikamatsu Ten would kick his ass.
    Mei (if you have her in Low Kage) would melt him in seconds-he was getting tagged by Part 1 Gaara's sand, no way he doesn't get Yoton'd into nonexistence.
    Rusty Tsunade would crush him as soon a she got her hands on him, which would happen eventually. Katsuyu would be troublesome as well.
    Hidan would definitely get blood from him.
    Mifune could probably slash through his bones as well.

All of them win with less than mid-diff, imo.

Being 100% honest I'd even go below Elite Jonin and say people like start of Part 2 Neji and Sasori fight Sakura have a fair shake at beating Kimimaro, and I'd also say that Beginning of Shippuden but before absorbing Orochimaru Sasuke would shank his ass 10/10 times.

So yeah, tbh I don't think even Healthy Kimimaro is a Low Kage.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Mithos Chosen One

I'm not confident that Kimimarou could defeat anyone on the Kage tier.

8. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

No low Kage is losing to him. BoS Sasuke or wind arc Naruto or even Yamato would win

9. BlackHeartedImp Member

Kimi isn't kage level so everybody. Not sure where this thought pattern came from since all he ever did was almost beat two chunin level kids. Healthy, he likely beats them, but he doesn't get this massive level boost that puts him on par with the likes of Hiruzen and Chiyo.

10. Reaverlation Member

Spoiler:

And SRA Gaara is far stronger than his CE version.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Itachі Man of The People

I'd say that Kimimaro is around Jonin level, he's not touching any Kage.

12. jnikools Active Member

Kimi was on deaths door step and was still impressive against SRA Gaara and Lee + KN0 Naruto

13. 1yesman9 New Member

shizune is about low jonin, evidenced by her getting effortlessly blitzed 1 shot by tsunade, who could be kept up with by high jonin like pts kakashi and kabuto.

members on shizune's teams are relative to her in sasuke retrieval arc.

( sound ninja 4 almost died against those 2 jonin ), so
    4 sound ninja 4 members = 2 of shizune's squad = 2 shizune's = 2 low jonin

kimmimaro = 4 sound ninja + c ( he beat them ), so

kimmimaro = 2 low jonin + c ~ mid jonin.
    asuma = 7+ low jonin ~ high jonin

so probably:
    kimmaro < asuma < low kage.

And this is fairly consistent with him getting tagged by high chunin pts lee, and pressured by low jonin pts gaara. I say Gaara is low jonin because his forest of death defense feat ( not getting a scratch ) was said to be beyond chunin level, but his sand still gets treated like its nothing by high jonin ( might guy ).

let's stop wanking Kimi.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. jnikools Active Member

And you somehow manage to NOT mention that he was basically a dead man fighting.

Also once Kimi went CS2 it wasn't even close against Gaara and Lee.

15. 1yesman9 New Member

No, Kimmimaro was full health when he defeated the sound 4. Which means full health Kimmimaro > 2 low jonin. I personally don't think that's good enough of a feat to make the leap all the way to him being stronger than Asuma ( who takes on 7 low jonin ) and thus low kage.

Also, it certainly wasn't a stomp. CS2 kimmi had his strongest bone crushed and himself buried under sand again. He was stronger than the pair, but that isn't getting him to low kage. Sick or not, it's a worse feat than 1v4ing the sound 4 members, so you're better off not even mentioning that fight.

16. jnikools Active Member

Sick is understating what Kimi was. Is there any proof he was healthy against S4 ? And we dont know the difficulty he had against them.

17. 1yesman9 New Member

Oro called him the perfect vessel & gave him earth seal moments before he fought the S4. When he got sick he was no longer a viable vessel, so Oro wouldn't call him the perfect vessel

The timeline is most likely something like this: Oro tells him he's the perfect vessel + Fights S4 + Joins making it S5 --> Assassinates kazekage and coughs up blood --> steals faces of genin and passes out.

Exactly. We don't know the difficulty. So you're making an baseless jump to say that he's stronger than Asuma. The only evidence we have is that Kimmimaro beat 2 low jonin, and that Asuma beat 7 low jonin. And i'm assuming we agree that Asuma is high jonin tier? If so then by the evidance, we cannot say that Kimi is low kage. Or else, I could easily say: 'asuma low diff'd those 7 low jonin, so he can probably take 30!' and wank him whever I want. It's a no limits fallacy. Just follow the feats and hype.

18. Silnaem Oblivion: Salvation and Sin

Healthy Kimimaro beats Kisame, is my most confident bad matchup example.

His abilities
    • Dance of the Willow
    Means he can't be disarmed in CQC

• Camellia
    Slightly more mobile in CQC, good against numbers

• Pine
    Takes CQC users out of the picture as they can't get close

• Clematis
    Gives him slight range

• Seedling Fern
    Takes out any special (flight, speed, intangibility, immortality, tanking) ability lacking characters

• Bone armour
    By construction, the physically toughest armour in the verse (of course, Ay has stronger chakra so his V2 is stronger).

• Bone Bullets
    Even more range, allows him to take out opponents from a safe distance

Therefore, he should comfortably beat the following:
    - Darui, Ao, Kitsuchi, Akatsuchi, Kurotsuchi, MS Kakashi, Kankurou (Seedling Fern)
    - Cei, Kurenai (full knowledge or genjutsu gg restricted since its literally plot device)
    - Asuma, Neji, G5 Lee (Pine, Camellia)
    - Temari, Fuu, Torune, K13 bar main three (bone bullets)

He also provides a bad matchup to the following officials
    - Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade (toughest match), Kakashi (they can't kill him with his bone armour)
    - Hidan, MS Obito, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara, Kisame, sick Itachi (genjutsu restricted) (bone armour tanks, Seedling Fern wrecks, Bone Bullets kill)

19. Arles Celes The Psychologist

He probably isn't beating any kage. Though its strange how Mifune or a KCM Naruto clone( he might have dodged a FRS) did not beat him. And his part 1 hype from Oro was quite good.

I'd say the strongest one he might defeat more likely than not would be Asuma. Any higher than that is speculation. :hm

20. Hazuki Legend

I agree wiith you however you forget one important things

- kimi = 4 sound ninja is filler anime , in the manga he never fough them , we only know that he defeat kidomaru
    - the 4 sound = 2 low jonin : it's not true , the 4 sound defeat 2 low jonin who were already tired and low chakra ( i'm sure those 2 low jonin health would have been abble to defeat the 4 sound )

but i agree to say that kimimaro > asuma < low kage level

i put him as elite chuunin level ( whitch mean he can give trouble to a low jonin level)
    it's like kakashi or gai part 1 who are elite jonin level who can give trouble to low kage level ( like mei for example)

being chunin level mean different level
    for example being kage level mean level of mei ( low kage level) but also level of hashirama ( elite kage level) , we all know that they is a huge gap between them , but mei is still a kage level

same for kabuto who is elite junin like kakashi and gai who defeat a low junin level quite easely ( shizune)
    but even if he defeat a low junin easely , kabuto was still junin level ( the difference is that an juunin level is much stronger than a low juunin level , same for elite chuunin level is much stronger than low chuunin level

same for kimimaro or garaa part 1 , they are chuunin level ( elite ) and they are much stronger then low chuunin level ( the 2 chuunin that kakashi one shot during zabuza arc)
    the fact that kimi or garaa are very strong compare to a low chunin level doesn't mean they are jonin

so in my opinion the ninja rank is very vast among chunin , junin and kage

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  21. Sorin Active Member

He was an Edo Tensei regenerating corpse. By what we know, neither Mifune or KCM Naruto had any sealing abilities at that point. Plus Chiyo was there as well who is stronger than Kmimaro.

For some reason, these 2 aspects are forever ignored when it comes to that off-panel fight and for whoever wanks himself to sleep over Kimimaro's "bones".

22. Silnaem Oblivion: Salvation and Sin

ET simply gives infinite health and stamina, it doesn't boost physical stats.

So someone like Kimi who fights CQC doesn't benefit from it in a way that makes them fight better.

I'd say his (and Haku) ET feats simply back up their hype from part one. Its not like their ET feats are even slightly above what their hype says they can do

23. Sorin Active Member

Who said anything about giving him a physical boost? What it gives him though is infinite regeneration which was my point if you read it again. KCM Naruto could throw 1 million FRSs at Edo Kimi, the later is not going down. Mifune could perform all kinds of IAI on Kimi, he'll simply regenerate. Neither have sealing techs to put that version of Kimi down.

Nothing strange about KCM Naruto and Mifune not beating Edo Kimimaro and Chiyo, like Arles Celes said in his post.

24. Silnaem Oblivion: Salvation and Sin

Yur point was an attempt to downplay Kimi

It didn't work because the only way to downplay him with his ET feats is to say that he couldnt do what he did if he was alive (and healthy).

Seeing as the characters you mentioned never did manage to tag him, his feats stand.

Also, are you implying that the samurai troupe went to fight ET without any way of sealing them. Common sense say the whole army had sealing tags at least

At no point was Kimi shown using his ET regen, so its not like he benefitted from that aspect of being ET. All he got was the chance to use a healthy body.
    So you could, at best, argue that the living version of Kimi couldn't repeat his ET feats, because his living version is too sick (and 5× weaker by his own statement) to spam DoSF.
    In which case no one would argue against you.

This thread is about the healthy version of Kimi, same as ET.
    Additionally, ITT, he also has CS2, which his ET didn't use, so that means he is even stronger than his ET version

25. Sorin Active Member

My point was to downplay Kimimaro? Saying that he can't regenerate like an Edo Tensei while being alive is downplaying him? Are you that daft?

Never tagged him? KCM Naruto never tagged him? The fastest character in the series at that point never tagged a guy matched by part 1 Gaara and subpar Lee? Even if you bring the whole sick card, KCM Naruto is so above both Gaara and out of hospital Lee in speed and reactions, he'd run circles around both of them, beat them into submission before they'd have time to process what happened to them. Non fecking debatable.

Spare me the never tagged non-sense. Kmimaro's general level has never been suggested to be that he can dance around KCM Naruto level of speed, w/o ever being touched. KCM Naruto outmaneuvered the fecking third Raikage and punted him with a FRS and yet Kimimaro is able to escape? That's delusion mate.

The most reasonable explanation is that he got tagged by FRS or whatever KCM Naruto threw at him but by not having a strong sealing tech or technician, they weren't able to subdue him.

I mean really, KCM Naruto(a clone or the original) are more than capable of fucking him up if he was alive. Like I said KCM Naruto was able to tag guys like Raikagenaut and Mu. Legendary Kages.
    The level at which Kimimaro operates is orders of magnitude lower than them.

Don't reply to me if you still think Kmimaro can tango with guys at that level since I strongly disagree and all evidence points towards him being around solid to high jounin level.

26. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

If everyone wants to count CS2 as part of BoS Sasuke's power level then kimimaro should get it too

27. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Weren't there some fodders with sealing clothes in Mifune's group? The same ones that sealed Hanzou? :hm

If Mifune or KCM Naruto dealt Kimi fatal damage then nothing prevented those fodders from sealing him.

And Chiyo was resurrected handicapped. Her top puppets were all destroyed during her fight with Sasori and I recall she used fodder samurai instead via chakra threads just like Sasori controlled Sai's brother. Her battle potential took a huge blow.

A puppeteer without puppets is way weaker as Edo Sasori's performance had shown most of all.

28. Sorin Active Member

I only remember Mifune, KCM Naruto and fodder samurai. Not one other shinobi in sight. Maybe there was one with a cloth or something however, like I said, it doesn't mean that Kimimaro wasn't tagged by a FRS just because he was still standing at the end.

It was all off panel. Maybe Chiyo took control of him and helped him. We saw what Sakura was capable off under Chiyo's guidance. Maybe that nigga with the cloth was killed in the first exchange between Mifune and Kimi/Chiyo, before Naruto arrived. What we know is that, when Shikaku gave the briefing to the alliance he said that unit 5 (Mifune and co) took control of the battle. And we see a FRS detonating in the background.

Fact is a clone of KCM Naruto battled against third Raikage, Mu and Madara with pretty impressive endurance and other feats. Kimi and Chyio don't have a leg to stand against the guy. Living Kimi gets decapitated in the first bout against a clone of Naruto. End of story

29. BlackHeartedImp Member

I fail to understand any of your bad matchups, especially the likes of Itachi (Amaterasu GG, doesn't matter how tanky he is) and MS Obito (Kamui warp, durability is bypassed). I don't even understand Kurenai, you took away her main source of attacking and specialty. How is that "comfortably" beating someone?

30. Arles Celes The Psychologist

It was just one or two pages so its hardly surprising that we saw no sealing fodder there. During the Hazou fight we did not see him till the end of the fight either I think. His role was to seal and not to fight. That said there were plenty of these in every group with said clothing sealing jutsu being like a standard for sealing edos. We never saw him die nor we saw his corpse anywhere.

Also it makes no sense of Mifune group to keep fighting if they have no means to incapacitate the enemy IF the sealling fodder guy/s died. Best strategy would be to retreat which should be within their power.

Chiyo did make great stuff with Sakura as she had plenty of knowledge on Sasori. And Sakura still dodged Sasori's attacks quite well on her own and destroyed both the 3rd Kazekage and Sasori's puppet body amazing Chiyo. At that point I also doubt if a taijutsu master like Kimi was as weak as beginning of part 2 Sakura tbh.

Yeah Naruto's clone did amazing stuff and all. But maybe the clone that was send against Kimi had less chakra than "dat" clone. Or maybe Kimi was that stubborn and focused on defense well enough. In the anime I think we saw him dodge the FRS. Logically, based on Kimi's performance in part 1 both KCM Naruto's clone or Mifune should made short work of him. Maybe healthy Kimi was THAT strong or maybe Kishi didn't give it much though. Many logically would expect EMS Madara to lose right away to SM Hashi after losing Kurama but Madz somehow managed to hold his own and even hurt Hashi badly before losing long after Kurama was put to sleep. Maybe we underestimated healthy Kimi too or maybe Kishi was on crack. Or both. *shrug*