1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hear Hear!! [286 spoil]-click and you will be spoiled

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by mercycubed, Dec 1, 2005.

1. mercycubed my left eye is my fox eye

He has been delivering great lines for a few chapters now. But Sai keeps saying what I am feeling about the characters and you have to love it.

"He's a traitor to Konoha who because he was weak, ran off to Orochimaru, seeking nothing but power. He is a trash, wormy bastard like this Orochimaru, and I don't want to be put in the same bag as him."

If you agree, give up a post or put up your any other favorite lines of Sai. Of course, this will inflame many of you. But sorry, traitors are traitors, and there is no excuse. I don't care how mean your big,bad older brother is. Full stop.
    I will leave by quoting my second post on these forums.

Tags:
  2. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

I never questioned that Sasuke was a traitor.

People just dislike Sai because he's a n00b character who comes off as an asshole.

3. Crush! Banned

Wow, you're a moron. Another Sasuke-hater who jumped on the Sai bandwagon like a mindless lemming.

4. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

I think everything Sai said was correct besides the fact that he was weak. :)

Does this mean that I like Sai? No I dont like him but I do think he was right for once. Dont worry, he will be getting owned by Sasuke and Naruto soon enough.

5. TheoDerek Rise Against

Theres a lot of those.

6. Dimezanime88 Tha Blak Demen

What was it again...Yea "However, there are also things like fake smiles."

I wonder what he meant by that...

7. Raptor Vagabond

Well every character has his own charms :amuse I still find his antics funny. He has zero social behavior.

And yeah Sasuke is a traitor. I think Sakura doesn't know the whole details about the "thing" he became when he fought Naruto. heck Naruto knows him better than Sakura. i'm surprised he still believes in the guy.

8. TenshiOni Active Member

Sasuke is traitor by definition, yes, but you people act like his decisions weren't justifiable. :sclap

Who cares what Sai's opinions are? He's never met Sasuke and learns everything about anything from a freakin' textbook, seemingly.

9. Dyroness x

Kishimoto is a genius, he knows exactly what's he doing and what's in our minds.

*forgets hating*

10. StoneWalker RoCK TeH LoTuS

mercycubed..... "you don't even have a penis." :wtf

I'm slowly becoming a Sai fan because unlike the other characters, he expresses his opinions openly and with TRUTH. He has every right think what he wants, but he says it with accuracy, and to anger the people around him. Which is weird and funny too XD

Sasuke is a bastard for fleeing to Oro, and everyone in Konoha probably agrees now, set for his former teammates and friends. The "rescue Sasuke" mission should now be called the "Stop Orochimaru from aquiring a new body" T_____T Sasuke could have had access to a million different sources to gain his power from, but he jumped into the first option that bit his face T___T

[EDIT] oops, I forgot to say that I still think Sai is a robot vampire >.>;;; He's a bit too witty

11. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

I like Sai too.:huh I don't see what's not lovable about him. I mean, just look at those eyes.:amuse Aren't they just beaming with happiness and trustworthiness?:tem

Anyway, Sai is an interesting character whose bluntness comes across as being refreshing. "You're weak. You've got no penis." "You've got a pretty ugly face." "Stop staring at me or else I'll hit you.":laugh That latest one there made me crack a smile again.:smile-big Simple, but refreshing.^_^

I think he was referring to Sasuke with that comment. He's pretty much telling them that they're fooling theirselves into believing that Sasuke's remained the same after these past 2.5 years with Orochimaru... or that Sasuke will fool them by pretending that he has... or perhaps it'll be Orochimaru who does that.;)

12. mistergin Less Talk, More Stab!

that was always my impression, new characters have to work twice as hard at this point int he series...

13. mercycubed my left eye is my fox eye

I thought he was letting us know that Sakura and especially Naruto need to watch their back when he is around. His mission seems to be some sort of sabotage to Naruto. And he will probably try to "complete his mission" for Danzou once they deal with the spy and Team Kakashi is relaxed.
    I probably should forget too, but it is too much fun. But props to Kishimoto, the last few chapters have made me love partII.
    best wit of the thread:tem

14. earthshine Banned

i just hate sai because he comes off extremly gay, with bellyshirts and all his dicktalk

creepy

15. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Actually im pretty sure he was talking about himself there. What with him not understanding emotions and always having a fake smile on his face.
    He probably just meant that "Look, you got me with a fake smile, but don't be surprised if i reciprocate in the same way'

16. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

After just reading Nihongaeri's translation, I agree.:p He said, "I didn't know that a smile could be used in that way... I'll remember that.":amuse

So it has nothing to do with Sasuke.:p

17. mistergin Less Talk, More Stab!

belly shirts and dick talk? i'm missin something..

18. Christen Itachi's trouble

??? Who said Sasuke was not a traitor? He's not a complete traitor but a traitor is a traitor. -_^

19. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

That's true. There are a lot of idiots who will ike sai for that reason, but the first time Sai called Naruto names, how many idiots rallied behind him? Enough to make you sick.

20. Gallic Rush Why not?

Well, weak is relative. He could've ripped Konohamaru a new one, I grant you, but he was to weak to kill Itachi.

As for Sai, I don't dislike him, he has his better moments. However, whether it's an attempt at humor or not on Kishimoto's part, the "dick" jokes are starting to wear thin. Naruto's reponse was funny in 286, but the fact that Sai mentions genitalia a lot kinda concerns me :S

What's the difference? I wasn't aware that you could be a partial traitor :S

Seems kind of like saying you're gay but not completely gay. It's a case of black and white, choose one.

21. mercycubed my left eye is my fox eye

Interesting comment from someone whose username is Phallic Rush.:huh

22. Code Zoamelgustar

"I want to kill my brother... so I'll sacrifice 5 ninjas from Konoha including the one annoying ninja I call my best friend!!!"

Hardly justifiable to me... Well unless Tsunade, Kakashi, Sakura, Orochimaru, and Obito's body were part of that 5...

Anyways... I agree with what Sai said...

23. Gallic Rush Why not?

For butchering my name and turning it into "phallic" for your own stupid amusement I neg rep thee. :cussing

24. mayumi Well-Known Member

Go

i liked it that sai said those words to naruto and sakura but i still don't trust sai.
    ________

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  25. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Of course it wasn't justifiable. It was understandable, we know why he did it and understand the logic that was running through his head, but theres a big difference betweeen knowing why somebody acted the way they did, and it being justifiable.

He basically is sacrificing the living in order to gain revenge for the dead, who obviously havent got a voice in this in the first place. Hes prioritizing a selfish desire over the lives of his comrades, and hes handing Orochimaru the weapon he needs to kill everyone in Konoha, all in exchange for the opportunity to murder his brother.

Do we understand why he is doing it? Yes. Is it justifiable? Hell no. Sasuke is going to be assisting Orochimaru in the genocide of his home village (and god only knows what theyve done to pass the time, Orochimaru is a forbidden jutsu freak, and I'm sure Sasuke has robbed more then a few families of thier loved ones while the time has passed) in exchange for the opportunity to murder his brother, whom he hates with good reason. I sure wish we had more people like him in the world.

I do think he will be redeemed in the end, but its going to be a major MAJOR turn around. I mean the angels are going to have to come down and the voice of God is going to have to tell Sasuke to straighten up, cause nothing less is going to do the trick at this point.

26. Crush! Banned

It's not Sasuke's fault people followed him. It's their own fault for choosing to go. He didn't sacrafice anyone's life but his own when he left.

27. Crush! Banned

Oh, so Gaara murders probably HUNDREDS of people, (also assisting Orochimaru in a horrible plan to destroy Konoha while he's at it) says "I'm sorry" and becomes a good guy = This is ok?!

While Sasuke tries to kill ONE PERSON, has actually never succeeded in killing ANYONE in the entire series, and can never be forgiven?

Just yet another example of the huge double standard that exists for Sasuke for apparently no reason in this series.

28. anbutofu tofu no yaiba

trai?tor n.: One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

the "millions" that gaara killed were for his missions, were they horrendous and bloody? maybe, but for missions given to him by the suna, the people he killed that was from his village also happened to be trying to attack him(though drunk) or assassinate him...when gaara attacked konaha he betrayed the alliance between suna and konoha, but he was not a traitor to his village...

sasuke left his village to go to the sound, sasuke made a deal w/ the village that just tried to destroy his village.
    are you telling me that sasuke didnt think he would be followed? he knew, but his goal is to use orochimaru to get stronger. yeah he gave up his life and friends...but for who? himself...

just because you feel so passionately about sasuke's tragic situation doesnt make his actions justified. im not a narutotard, sasuke used to be one of my favs, but hes been m.i.a. for a while now...he is still going to be Naruto's ultimate rival, but my guess, im going out on a limb now, since the manga/anime is called naruto, naruto will get a little more action and bonuses compared to the other characters in the manga/anime ...so no matter how much we like sasuke hes destined to go against naruto imo and will lose...can anyone say DBZ - goku vs vegeta during the majin bu series??

the large over-compensating:wink sword on your avatar must of confused him :p :wink

29. Gaara-Kazekage Member

Did they owe you money or what

30. shibigoku Master of the fist

I may hate Sai but I have to admit he is right about Sakuke being a traitor to Konoha who because he was weak, ran off to Orochimaru, like a dog, seeking nothing but power. He is a trash, wormy bastard like this Orochimaru and Sakura and Naruto can't see that being too obsessed about him.