1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello People

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Ido of Hell, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ido of Hell

Hey. I have been viewing the NarutoFan site for quite sometime now. I have only just registered on the forums and began to post. I figured I would post here to see a couple of people and their opinions on Naruto. I started watching Naruto when it came out in America on Cartoon Network. I soon after began downloading the Dattlebayo subed versions. I have seen basically every single episode(I skipped over a few filler episodes). I have read the manga from the Kakashi Gaiden to the current Chapter.

Naruto is one of the few animes/mangas I go out of my way to find and see. I do rather enjoy it even though it is becoming rather monotonous. I am hoping for some exciting changes as the series continues.

I get somewhat annoyed by terrible grammar such as, "y u b so mean m8?" I believe that everyone should post in correct grammar with important input or opinions. I also may tend to sound like a smart ass at times when I express my opinions, so I am sorry for that.

My favorite Naruto character is Shikamaru. I find him to be one of the funnier and more intelligent characters. He is lazy and yet when the time comes, he pulls through. He is brave and yet not stupid enough to run off aimlessly into death. I do not like his fighting style as much as the others, but he makes up for that in other ways.

I am 17 years old and live In a Suburb around Chicago, Illinois. I am a junior in highschool. I am currently taking pre-calculas, chemistry, spanish IV, accounting, weight lifting, and american studies. I am basically coasting through school right now as I really have no goals for the future. I do not know where I wish to go with my life or what I want to do. I am guessing college studying in something I still need to discover. If I can teach myself some more advanced programming, then maybe that or a computer engineer.

Now that I have made this excesively long post, I can now say, hi :amuse

:byakuya

Tags:
  2. Ae

welcome to the NF wow nice post

3. Ido of Hell

Thanks, I put a little bit of time into it. ;)

4. Dave

THAT WAS your life story basically...NICE JOB!!!
    ________
    WELCOME!!!!

5. Ido of Hell

That is not entirely my life story. Multiply its length by like 14 times and throw in some info about how hot Jessica Simpson is and it should be all set :wink

6. Jonas

I hope you'll have a great time here just like me.

Be sure to read the rules, FAQ and important threads that are stickied in order to prevent the typical "Oh you n00b READ THE RULES"-comments :amuse

Once again; welcome to NF and I hope you have a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.