1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Help drawing Human Faces...

Discussion in 'Art 101' started by Mibu Clan, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Mibu Clan Chibi Mibu

Well, Im tired of drawing Manga (Not really) but I wanna start drwaing Human faces....

Beatiful girls I see everyday, I wanna start....

Please Help me learn how to draw them rioght and pretty....

I tried to draw this beatiful girl in the Uni and she turned into a indian male-female something....

I wanna Learn..Plase Help Me....

Tags:
  2. StoneWalker RoCK TeH LoTuS

You've come to the right place :leepose (or at least one of the right places XD)

Here are some tutorials for proper head anatomy in illustration from conceptart.org :leepose

Can't find any tuts on pretty girls (my bad), but I'll try and dig some better ones up right now :leepose

And there's a wonderful eye tutorial that an artist posted at CGTalk a long time ago (when they put in the ArtTechnique subforum, I think).
    Here's the official link to the tutorial in CGSociety:

Are these good, or do you need to find a rope to strangle me with?

3. Wolf_Toboe Fan 4 ever

Its very easy if you know how:) MMM how to tell you..... Well draw... Everything you feel
    If you feel good draw something nice(like prety girls) and then whit lot of practis you can draw something nice (works on me) Dont know did you got it but its normal I got know sense :)

4. HolyWiz Naruto Fan

I can help you

If you still don't know how to draw human's head, I can help you out. I will teach you by using Msn messenger...XD. If you still don't know, I will use another method which is more troublesome.

my email:

5. gugenorchide The cute Uke blushing!

Hi Mibuclan,

To be able to draw a good looking woman, you need to get all the tools to hand, a pencil, B usually, and a putty rubber as these things will clear any lines you don't want on the page. The first thing I would ask you to do would be to pick a good looking girl in a magazine to start off, and see if you can get her features in proportion.

By that I mean her eyes in the right place and her nose not too far down and not too big either and the lips a little larger than normal.

What I used to do would be look at the female's face and change how it looked to make it more prettier, as human faces are by nature hardly perfect as we all have floors. :)

I can tutor you more if you would like???