1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me choose the song and anime/videogame of my next AMV!

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Yuna, Oct 23, 2006.

Which song/scenario should I pick for my next AMV?

1. #1 - If I Were Gay (Naruto)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. #2 - If You Were Gay (SSBM)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. #3 - I Touch Myself (Naruto/NGNT4/SSBM)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yuna

So I've got 3 songs lined up and I can't decide which one to do first. I'm thinking of doing one of each song but I can't decide which one to do for the upcoming Con in December (with an AMV-contest).

So here they are, complete with the scenario I've thought out for them:
    (click on the song names to download them)

Artist: Stephen Lynch
    Song:
    Anime: Naruto
    Scenario: The AMV-name would be "Everybody's Gay For Naruto" with lots of incidents indicating everyone's gay for Naruto who keeps declining their advances (though caving into Sasuke by the end of the song)

Artist: Avenue Q
    Song:
    Videogame: Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Scenario: Roy thinks Marth is gay. Whackiness ensues, complete with photoshopped book.

Artist: Last Call
    Song: (cover)
    Anime/Videogame: Naruto/Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 or Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Scenario: Male characters declaring their love to each other. Either with scenes only from the anime or only from the game "Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4" or from both combined or I could do one with scenes from "Super Smash Bros. Melee".

Footnote: The "Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4" scenes would be taken from Training Mode where you can remove the life/chakra/time bar. The "Super Smash Bros. Melee" scenes would be from Camera Mode where you don't see the percentages and can also zoom in and set the angles.

Tags: