1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Technical Difficulties' started by LeeKage, Oct 15, 2006.

1. LeeKage New Member

HELP ME!!! PLEASE READ THIS The Ninja RPG is a great game and I have been playing for about 2-3 weeks, but all of the sudden three days ago, thursday the 11th, I was unable to even access the server from three different computers using the same I.P. Address. In short, I can't even load up the website, "www.theninja-rpg.com". Not from google, Not from favorites, not from typing it in. I have had some sudden times in the past two weeks where I try to press the back button and I get this type of screen, or the 'expired' one... PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN THIS!?!

Tags:
  2. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

as for the going back and getting an "expired" screen. That usually means that the page has new data on it or something has changed...all you would have to do is click refresh and then a message box will come up saying to retry or cancel, click retry and it should load up the page.

As for not being able to log on or see the site.....well....you could have been IP banned from the site...or your firewall has blocked it.

*moves to the technical difficulties subforum*

3. LeeKage New Member

Hmmm well I just tried to log on again. I don't know how to refresh my IP... can someone tell me how? Keeping in mind that I am simply not able to find the MAIN PAGE! and it is not blocked on my computer, I turned the firewall off... still nothing... assured by both... this is something else... can't get to it from google still... I can't even get on their forums... can't access them from my history either... It is probably an IP ban, but I didn't do anything wrong -_-

4. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

to find out...go on a completely different computer in a different building that you would know has a different IP address and see if you can get to their site...

but it does sound like you are IP banned....