1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Help while reading naruto manga!!

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by wen333, Nov 12, 2005.

1. wen333 New Member

Is there a comic viewer or sumthing that allow me to just click 1 button and move on to the next page? I hate having to click quite a few times to turn a page. sry for a laziness if you find a way tell me plz

Tags:
  2. gabha GB's Norman

I use Windows Picture and Fax viewer.

3. onigiri-chan oni is a good girl o.o

yea if you have windows xp if you go on the top left corner you should see under "picture tasks" and the option "view as a slide show"

just click that, then hit the pause button in the right corner and click anywhere to get to the next panel when your done reading

it works out pretty nice

hope that helps

4. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

type in "Naruto manga returns" in a search engine and go to the first site on the list...its an msn groups site that lets you view the manga on the internet without having to download ar anything.

5. VerdantVenus Well-Known Member

Well, I use my trusty Cdisplay, it's a comic/manga reader program, that opens up zip files as a slideshow, or your can turn the page yourself with the pagedown button.

6. Hef Night Work

... Well this is certainly old and the wrong place. How careless of me. :O

Yes, you can use various programs (like or ), or then just Windows' fax viewer; that's what I use because I'm too lazy to use a proper program. :tem

Recycling. o_O