1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Here is what I believe will happen with everything - ☼ SPOILERS CONTAINED ☼

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Superking, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Superking

The views that will follow are not actually because I want them that way, but because I believe there are signs pointing to it happening, some of these will be explained to how I came up with the conclusion. Basically to whatever I'm saying, to whatever point anyone could be at in the manga or anime, relatively all of this could be a Spoiler in a sense, so I'll it leave as anyone reading this chose to take the risk, fair enough?

I think there is a pattern of a sort to the writing, I don't feel like spending hours explaining this pattern in whole, but it has told me a few things. Before I even knew them as facts, I was confirmed on a lot of things as I continued the story.
    Example: Orochimaru was introduced pursuing Sasuke, and as soon as Jiraiya was introduced and trained Naruto, I knew Sasuke would end up with Orochimaru, and that Sakura would end up training with the other Sannin who was revealed as Tsunade who turned out to be similar to Sakura. The characters have certain similarities with the Sannin.

-I believe Naruto will have a relationship and possibly get married to Hinata sometime in the future. She started out being the only person to like Naruto, and she likes him for everything that he is. Many times in the series so far, Naruto has had moments where he has been noticing Hinata more and more, nothing big or ground breaking change, but each encounter has been increasingly more... emotional?.. Is that the word I'm looking for?.. Anyways, Naruto's attention to Sakura has waned and seemingly ceased since the mission tracking and retrieving Sasuke as he left with Orochimaru's 4. Naruto took notice of the silhouette of what he did not know, that was actually Hinata, to be a beautiful girl at the waterfall, at the mission to get the bug that could be able to track down Sasuke. Naruto's fight with Neji at the chuunin exams, Naruto made a comment to Neji that had no direct meaning, "When I become Hokage, I will change the destiny of hatred of the Hyuuga Clan for you." (something to that effect), this means nothing directly to Naruto or Neji, but it appears to be that Masashi Kishimoto is cleverly adding a hint to Naruto's future, if you take in any of the minor connections Naruto has with the Hyuuga at the time. In which it would say that Naruto and Hinata have a future together, with Naruto's struggle to get acknowledged in account, he will no doubt certainly have the eventual high respects out of every single person in Konoha by the time he is Hokage, in which the Hyuuga Clan would most certainly consent to Naruto and Hinata.
    Wow, I wrote a lot, but the main character's connections always seem to be the most detailed to explain.

Sasuke seems to be a tragic hero, seeking vengence against the man who killed his relatives, his brother. I see Sakura being related somehow to his future, she tragically loves Sasuke without returned feelings, and persists her feelings for him no matter what happens. I believe Sasuke and Sakura will have a relationship that could end tragically, possibly ending in both characters dieing only then realizing their true feelings for each other. Hard to tell the exact future of these characters because Masashi Kishimoto writes them in a circle of deflecting, but persistent emotions, though it seems clear to me they are together.

It seems to me that Temari and Shikamaru are there for a future, they are written together in what seems to be like Shikamaru's parents. Shikamaru and Temari go through a battle in the chuunin exams that is intellectual and emotional. Temari comes and aids Shikamaru against Tayuya, she is there with Shikamaru as he nervously sits for news on his best friend Chouji who was in critical condition after that whole ordeal. And Shikamaru sees Temari off as they leave Konoha. It seems like an obvious situation to me.

There are a few male/female "pairs" and story arcs that seem like they will happen, but there is a lack of information thus far in the story, that it makes me uncomfortable even mentioning them, there is however supporting info, but not as much as I'd like for me to make a seemingly sound prediction.

I'll have more of my story predictions coming after a while, it takes a bit to gather my thoughts after tossing a bucket full in. My brain is scattered right now.

So, what do you guys think? Do think I might have it wrong? Am I right? Am I an Idiot? I guess, just tell me what you think?

Tags:
  2. Dragonzair

Many people have already stated everything you have said, though. And I like the idea of it as well. But I'm just still hoping that Sasuke will return :sweatdrop

Temari and Shikamaru marrying would do good for the relation between Konoha and Suna. Basically, it's already a canon coupling. :laugh XD Hopefully there'll be more indications of this in the manga soon XD

If your talking about Kurenai and Asuma, then that is the most major canon coupling I've ever seen!!! :nuts

I also liked what you said about NaruHina. It seems just right XD If you want to see more proof on this couple happening, I suggest your read the quote on oraganisedcrime's siggy! XD Mizura rocks XD

3. Amatsu

All I have to say is that you have the entire NaruHina relationship wrong as Naruto doesn't NEED to marry Hinata to fix the Hyuuga clan. He doesn't FEEL any attraction to her even now so I doubt he will in the future.

Oh and the fact that you're using a FREAKIN' FILLER as proof just makes you lose all credit to your argument.

I not only totally disagree with you but I think you're just assuming everything that's face value. What about the development between Naruto and Sakura? Did you even notice that?

Sorry but I'm sick of the overabundance of NaruHina threads... they're giving me a damn headache...

4. gabha

Indeed, you had me until you cited filler as proof.

5. Lexiefaye

I agree with a lot of your theories in general ... but it is all too simple and obvious. It is not complicated, gritty or interesting enough. Where are the twists and turns? The series is the type with character development, also meaning that there is constant forward movement of improvement and danger. We are slowly headed for the next Sasuke/Naruto showdown, but I think new villians and allies (remember there's another chunin exam coming up) will do their damage first. Its gonna get worse for all the main characters before it gets better. You're theories would be more legit if Naruto was a short story ... but its not ....

This thread belongs in the theories section anyways ....

6. Nick Soapdish

I won't say that you're an idiot, but you're willing to walk a long ways out on a tenuous thread while ignoring countering evidence. And yeah, none of it is especially new or profound (which is pretty much the status quo for pairings argument nowadays). Most of the counterarguments have as well.

Uh ... yeah. He's seen her four times. Three during the chuunin exam, culminating when he saw her in chapter 98. And since then?
    Spoiler: manga
    The next time he saw her was in chapter 282 when she passed out on seeing him and then vanished

I agree that a relationship between Temari and Shikamaru seems the most likely for those two. I don't think that there's anyone arguing to the contrary, although many have stated that they would like another pairing better.

I also agree that there will be some sort of resolution to Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, but it doesn't necessarily have to be them getting together. Sasuke has yet to show any romantic interest in her. And he's moved from tragic hero to anti-hero even villain as of now. I expect that he'll move back in the future, possibly dying in the process (a daring prediction from myself :p ).

7. phaustho

Naruto loves Sakura, and i think Sakura will finally love Naruto cuz he'll develope as a mature person. I think that could be better than NaruHina, cuz Hinata (although she's one of my favorite characters of Naruto) has not enough self-esteem to try to conquer Naruto. I think it would be a nice scene that Naruto and Sakura were together and Hinata tells Naruto that she likes to see him happy. That would be a truly good relationship between them, even better as being together, or?

8. phaustho

NO! Although it isn't mentioned constantly, i think it want go that way. THe most probably thing is that he'll recognize that he has always loved Sakura, and even more as SASUKE LEFT THE VILLAGE, because he wanted that Sakura felt proud of him. Naruto feels sad as Sasuke flees because of two reasons:

1.-Sasuke was his friend.
    2.-HE PROMISED SAKURA THAT HE'D BRING HIM BACK.

Don't forget it!

9. monkeyfrom_uranus

Haven't you noticed Hinata's fight for herself? For what she believes in. She wants to be like Naruto; believe in herself. Sakura believes in Sasuke and will always remain that way.

I believe that Sasuke and Naruto will have a fight and Sasuke might win... but realize what Neji and Gaara realized after fighting Naruto.

I really also believe that Naruto and Hinata want to be together. Once Naruto sees what Hinata can truly do.

10. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Hm, you're using anime filler as evidence.

Now, normally, I make allowances for a bit of filler here and there. For instance, I myself used Sakura's mast-weilding feat as minor evidence pointing towards her having Tsunade's strength in the future.

But when making sweeping predictions like these, it's best to stick to the canon stuff - especially considering that the Tea Country arc, the first of the filler arcs, could concievably be presented as canon, as it doesn't contradict anything and there was some evidence presented that Kishimoto had written (and discarded) Tea Country, the most recent fillers are obviously the whim of extremely uninspired anime writers.

I actually don't give a damn about Naruto pairings at all, who gets to bugger who doesn't concern me. Just pointing out a flaw in your reasoning.

11. Ulquiorra Schiffer

I have to agree with KnK....It's not a good thing to use fillers in theories..But I do like the idea of Hinata and Naruto. Naruto could rub off on Hinata more if they started a relationship and she could become outspoken and interesting. But my personal opinion about the relationships of Naruto is simply this....I belive that Kishi made his characters a little too emotionally mature...These kids are supposed to be 12 and 13 and they have serious relationships blossoming. Children accepting things in ways that most adults, when faced by the same situation, couldn't handle. Sasuke and Naruto especially...They just get a saddened look on their face and then make a new vow...I don't know but if my best friend turned his back on me....I wouldn't be able to do all that...It's a painful experience. Kishimoto made his characters too emotionally mature...That's really why I don't think it's a good idea to discuss relationships in Naruto unless your joking....They aren't old enough to be put into situations like love and sex and come out of it with a mature decision....

12. Marsala

Yeah, I also saw it as increasing Sakura's chances of getting Tsunade's strength from "possible" to "likely" at the time. However, it's also important to note that the filler writers were wrong to include that scene as Sakura should not have had super-strength at that point, and indeed did not show anything like that in the next filler arc. So even when the filler writers are right, they're still wrong. :p

13. Superking

Yes, it was a filler, but Masashi Kishimoto has creative control over the project, writters do not allow misleading information into their related works. This wasn't a fanfic, it was his show, even though it wasn't part of direct storyline, he still controls what can and cannot be said. My argument still holds value, I thought someone would mention the filler reference, but I didn't feel like explaining myself before I was questioned. Also you seemed upset with me for mentioning some of this, I'm not trying to anger anyone with what I choose to mention, sorry if I offended anyone or whatever it is I caused. Remember, I also said that what I would say wouldn't necessarily reflect what I want to happen, I'm not doing this because I want to enforce a meaningless effort to say things thinking that it could somehow change what most likely will happen, that would be an immature plight that would be ridiculously ineffective. For that reason, nobody should get angry with me then, I wouldn't be changing anything.

I did take the developement between Naruto and Sakura into account, I'm not saying that everything I say is a defined in stone, we have not been revealed all of the story yet, but after weighing everything, EVERYTHING, that has been shown so far, those are some of the heavier leans in what could be going to happen, and until Masashi Kishimoto reveals more, I believe what I said, possibly reluctant to believe it myself, but I have been forced to believe it from what he has shown so far. I'm sure I left something out again, but I have been ill lately, the high fever I have is making it hard to think right now, sorry again.

14. Chamcham Trigger

Maybe Kishimoto will use some of the filler to his advantage. I know he doesn't really follow the anime, but maybe some of the filler ideas may be useful to him, like that move thingie that Hinata uses, that's a mix of Kaiten and the rokkujyuuyon thingie.

15. perrymecium

There are a couple things in the series that crap all over your theories.

First of all, the characters in Naruto that you mention are basically going through puberty (at the timeskip) - they aren't going to be marrying anytime soon in aging Japanese society.

Secondly, the only manifestation of romance we've seen in the entire series is Naruto kissing Sasuke. One gay kiss in 160 half-hour episodes does not bode well for the series to turn into a love drama. Teasers yes, actual love connections no.

Thirdly, Naruto has not exactly been rocking the anime boat in terms of radical new ideas - how many other kid's anime series (let's face it, this is for kids) actually have a relationship blossom? Dragonball had cold marriages that magically sprouted children for the sake of introducing new characters. Unless the series lives on to see Naruto grow up to be a man, we're not getting marriages or children out of the Rookie 9. For crying out loud, if there were going to be children and marriage, Kakashi and Gai should have both.

And finally, do you have any idea what show you're watching? If we wanted to see drama, we'd watch real life dramas. Humans express the subtleties of love and romance far better than moving pictures. What cartoons give us are life lessons that don't seem like lectures and larger than life battles with nice big explosions.

16. Amatsu

Nah I'm not angry at all about it... just frustrated since there's like a BAJILLION NaruHina topic's these days it seems... and having to keep up with them all is getting pretty frustrating.

and while you say that Kishimoto wouldn't let misleading information into the fillers. He obviously has no control over them either. You can't tell me that Kishimoto would LET Naruto get pwned by a sword sheath or heck any of the other crazy stuff that's been done in the fillers. It's just to waste time after all. I'm under the impression that Kishimoto has NOTHING to do with the fillers. The only one that he probably had SOMETHING to do with it was episode 101 and that's because it was based on the pilot for the manga. Besides that I highly doubt he really cares what they put into the fillers.

17. lollerskater

I don't know about Hinata and Naruto getting married, but I DO think there is a 99% chance of Temari and Shikamaru hooking up. I noticed how they both seem to be intelligent and put in situations together and it started to make me wonder. But the thing that REALLY made me certain was how Shikamaru commented that Temari was such a troublesome and loud girl or something along those lines. I remembered when Shikamaru asked his dad why he would marry his mom when she is so loud and demanding, and his dad was like "because she has her good moments" or something like that. Obviously, the same thing is going to happen between Shikamaru and Temari and Shikamaru will understand his father.

18. Superking

I might not be able to do much on this forum for a while, my health is getting worse. I'm losing a lot of blood lately. I find it to be quite annoying that I won't be able to get up and converse with interesting people as often as I'd like, but if anyone wants to exchange any ideas, pop in a message or something, I might be able to get to it eventually.
    I guess I'll explain myself. I lost consciousness from a massive rush blood that left my mouth and nose while eating for the occassion of thanksgiving with the rest of my family and friends. I think around 6:00 pm EST this happened, I woke up about an hour ago in my bed, at my house, currently 2:20 am EST. I have a piece of cotton taped over on my arm, I'm assuming I have been to the hospitol or something and been given some blood. I don't think I'd be appreciated to not be resting right now and to be sneaking around, so I will have to go. I hope this whole thing is done soon, I guess I'll talk again later when it has stopped. Sorry.

19. Mizura

If you need more details, someone interviewed the filler-makers, they said that they had the final say over what went into fillers, Kishimoto doesn't get a say at all.

So... no he doesn't. :p This is also why Naruto is becoming dumber and dumber in said fillers.

20. Raptor

Said and sad fillers. goddamnit when they will be over I wonder... if they keep it up like that i'll lose all hope of the naruto anime, stick with the manga and move permanently to the one piece anime :mad

21. Mizura

This was asked too. :amuse According to those people, Naruto part 2 will begin in Spring 2006.

22. Raptor

Where i live there's no spring. so when will be that?? :amuse

23. Terumaru

Even if Kishimoto controls the Anime, sometimes things are altered. Like the Harry Potter movies.. Rowling always had a role in each and every one of them, yet they still left out a lot of important shit that should have been in. And I'm not talking about random parts that were funny either.

24. mgrace

I think that the Bjyu will be placed together as a weapon of mass destruction like an atom bomb...

25. Tsuuga

26. Superking

Anyways, I'm pretty much done with any theories about what will and will not happen. Saying anything one way or the other, holds no content. I'm surprised that this thread hasn't died yet, but I guess most people just read the thread opening statement and post, not checking to see if what they post hasn't been said yet. I'm no longer going to be posting anymore on this particular thread, as I have been spending a lot of time on the works that I have been creating the past 5 years of my life, it has proven to be much more interesting to me at this time than swaping theories about something that won't benefit me in the long run.
    I'm sure I'll get a fair share of pretentious replies (people trying to find hip ways to insult me or others, because they have differing ideas), and I'm sure quite a few people already made up their mind that they don't like me. In a seriousness, I couldn't care less what anyone will say about me or to me, so anyone thinking they might want to burn me, your valiant efforts only skim the surface of a rat's ass.

27. Silverback1138

I just think that everyone's theories and opinions are interesting on this matter.

As far as my own theory with Kishimoto and the anime writers, could it be possible that it's similar to George Lucas's relationship with authors writing Star Wars novels? The writers have basically creative freedom, but there are a few set guidelines that would limit to how much they can stray away from Naruto canon. I figured that they would have some sort of creative partnership in order not to alienate the international fanbase.

As far as NaruSaku is concerned, I totally agree with Aethos. Granted, people could call me biased for being a huge NaruSaku fan. At the same time, looking at how the 2 characters have developed in both the anime and the manga, I do think that NaruSaku has a better chance than NaruHina. From everything that I've taken in, Naruto's interaction with Hinata is to cheer for the underdog. He knows what it's like to be spat upon and considered trash and so he could relate with her. As far as I'm concerned, they do seem to have developed a relationship with each other, but I don't really see it moving any further than a friendship. I've read so many threads about this and I must say that Aethos's arguments here

The least logical, most innae Akatsuki leader would be?

are some of the best ones that I've see regarding this issue. While I don't agree with everything, Aethos has some of the most solid evidence regarding NaruSaku having the highest probability becoming series canon.