1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hermione Granger VS Ginny Weasley

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by CM Pope, Oct 24, 2006.

1. CM Pope

As a follow-up to the Harry Vs Ron fight, try this one on.

While Harry and Ron duke it out outside, Ginny get's sick of another lecture from Hermione and a huge catfight starts off that eventually leads them to the front garden too.

Da Rulez
    Their wands are both broken
    Too angry to use magic without a wand
    No Ko's - first one to die, loses​

WHO WIN?!

Tags:
  2. EvilMoogle Supporting Staff

Hrm, with no wands my money's on Hermione. A year bigger plus she grew up a muggle and probably knows more about fist-fighting than Ginny does.

If they had their wands, I'd bet Ginny, she seems to be very good at curses.

On a side note, HP wizards can do magic without wands? Since when?

3. CM Pope

It can be done I assure you, normally when they're stressed out or angry as we've seen in the books. Harry breaking the glass and moments later blowing up hs Aunt are fine examples of this - no wand used.

4. Scorpio3.14

If I say Hermione kills Ginny will that recton all that crappy GinnyxHarry stuff in book six out of existance? God I hated that crap and I'm not even fundimentally against GinnyxHarry, I just HATED how it was done. Almost ruined the book for me...

Seriously tough, I would put my money on Hermione. There is the whole older and bigger thing, plus Hermione has gone through more stuff. Something just tells me she would win. Then again Ginny was raised with 6 brothers XD

5. Kon

I think they scratch eachother til they KO eachother. Whoever wakes up first to stomp the other wins.

6. Gunners

Um the diffrence in height wouldn't actually be there girls stop growing at around 15. Ginny is possibly bigger than Hermione in anycase genetics.

Anyway I think Hermione would win in a duel, she is smarter and has a wider range of skills, Ginny could probably inflict more damage with her spells if she is magically more powerful.

7. some_guy

8. Amatsu

ZOMG if Naruto... er Harry cheers on Hinata... er I mean Ginny... sorry... Then Ginny can kick Sakura... er I mean Hermoine's ass easily.

9. Missing_Nin

Hermione would whup Ginny. She helped Harry a lot in his quest against VM so she knows stuff that isn't taught in the class.

10. CM Pope

That may be true but this is a fist fight so Herminoe could have 100X more power and skill magically but if Ginny breaks her neck its game over.

11. Rice Ball

I've not read the books, only watched the films, Ginny was a young Ginger girl who had a crush on Harry and didn't do anything apart from getting owned/tricked.

I guess i have 2 books to read before i can comment on this correctly.

12. Graham Aker

ginny plays quidditch doesnt she? is part of the quidditch team isnt she?
    quidditch si quite a rough game, you get banged around, constnatly have to keep watch of the bludger so you have to be in a state of cat-like readiness...

whereas hermione is a book person, though very good with magic...in a fist fight with sportsy ginny, she gets her ass handed to her...

though i severly hate ginny and this stupid ginnyxharry ship, cant be biased...

13. Goodfellow

Survivor of six seasons of family full of mean brothers versus teachers pet no.1?

Well, our survivor probably got experience, but if the teachers pet could tap into her anger, she'd become the Harryverse equal of KN4 o.O?

Too hard to tell who'll win^^

14. Ram

Hermione would win ofc. She's a genius Witch, plus she's older and has more knowledge and experience than Ginny, even if she's from muggle parents.

15. Freija

Hermoine gave Malfoy a knockdown, my money is on her

16. Aruarian

Ginny would take this. She has been doing regular training for Quidditch for two years in the sixth book, whilst Hermione's excersize is mostly carrying a shitload of books around. Ginny also has more of a fighting spirit than Hermione does, who relies too much on knowledge. And that won't do you much when you're extremely angry.

17. EvilMoogle Supporting Staff

Wasn't there a scene someplace where either Harry or Hermione was chastised for "muggle fighting?" I seem to recall it, which makes it sound like magic-types never fight using their hands (or very rarely).

If this it true, Ginny's at a major disadvantage in this matchup.

Plus I bet Hermione bites.

18. Aruarian

It was Harry during a Quidditch match in the sixth book.

19. Shadow Replication 1480

It was the 5th book when he and George beat the crap out of Malfoy after they had beaten Slytherin for talking about Mrs. Weasley and the Burrow.