1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone my name is Zyrarasa :D

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Zyrarasa, Jul 20, 2018.

Do you like Dragon Ball Legends

1. yep yep!

100.0%
  2. No sirrrr no cannon!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyrarasa New Member

Hey guys I am new creator on youtube and I love anime and naruto :) YAY FOR HINATAXNARUTO!! :) was a dream come true butt I have a new channel where I will be doing pieces on Boruto and Super Dragonball Heroes as well as tons of other games and anime I really need feed back and a community.

I look forward to learning and growing here!

Zyrarasa

if you want to check out my page just search Zyrarasa's Gaming Dojo if you have questions for me just ask here !!

Tags:
  2. Rohan GFX Artist 

3. HellFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Another fan of my ship!! (NH :love) Welcome to NF! Check out Fanclubs, House of Uzumaki and New Leaf for Naruto/Boruto discussion and have fun exploring everything else the site has to offer!! :foxstare

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.