1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Hey

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Viralcow, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viralcow New Member

Hey. I'm new.:huh :huh :huh

I?ve had a very, very long history with manga. When I was 6, other kids at my school were reading manga. I?m from South Korea and moved 2 the United States 5 years ago, learned English in about 7 months, started reading Manga. Dragonball? First chapter and I quit. Dragonball Z? Read the chapter with this Freeza dude beating up everyone? BORING. Samurai Champlain. Ruroni Kenshin? Ok, I read to chapter 56 or something and stopped. Shaman King. Watched Gundam. Prince of Tennis (BOO!), Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha Ok, AND-8 months ago, I ran into my first chapter of Naruto. It was actually the chapter when Haku ?killed? Sasuke. And I went ?oh?. From then, I read 10-18 chapters a day, ditching school homework? until I came to chapter 250 something and since there was no more to download from Narutofan, I literally thought that was it. The end. So, I went into a Google Search Frenzy to find the next chapter. And by the time I gave up, the next chapter had come up. That Google Search Frenzy lasted five days? lol. Ok, now I g2g eat dinner. By the way, does anyone here play Blizzard games?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
    Tags:
  2. exmorte Worlds Most Fabulous Genius

Howdy and welcome to the forums. Try not to cause to much mayhem ;P

3. memback Fear My Elbows Of Doom!!!!!!!!

Welcome, your gonna have a lot of fun here. I just joined a few days ago and i sure am.:tem

4. Lucifer Banned

Welcome to Forums... what the... your avatar is Naruto's oro tongue XD..

pretty sad...

yep, I know... Korean is big fan of blizzard games... pro koreans owned StarCraft: Broodwar in WCG 2001,2002,2003,2004 championship... now they are koreans in 19 November.. I think xellos will win, he already champ..
    I play StarCraft, WC3 and Diablo 2 ^^;;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.