1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Im new and i have an ending i wanted to get out...

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by LittleBlondePunk, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleBlondePunk You Need Me Like A Bad Habit

Hi! My name is Kat and im new! I have an ending to the naruto/sauske arc that i kinda like, So lemme see what yall think...

Ok, so heres how it would go...

Sauske's team Snake would find Itachi and Kisame (Or more like itachi and Kisame found Sauske) and they would begin to fight. The main reason Sauske gathered a team was to take on Kisame, because he is proud and wants to destroy his brother himself. So, as everyone spars, naruto's team shows up. Sauske will probably be wounded, and Itachi will more than likely be a bit drained but is still over powering his brother- which leads naruto to try and use his new Wind Release jitsu, obviously failing. Sauske, angered by naruto's persistence in his fight against his brother, will stab naruto in order to finish his fight by himself. While suske continues the fight with his brother which he is obviously losing due to his comrades detained, Sakuras group will join with Narutos, trying to heal his injury. But, instead naruto becomes ingulfed in the Nine tailed fox power and begins to transform. Yamato charka is weak and he is unable to seal narutos power. Naruto soon gains a 5th tail an charges after Itachi, but as he goes to kill him, sauske jumps in front and takes the blow.
    Sauske lays dying and itachi flees away. Naruto, still in fox from begins to destroy everything, unable to control himself. sauske saves his brother because if he could not kill him, no one would be allowed. Sakura tries to save sauske but is unable to, since the wounds from the fox are like poison. Yamato is finally able to seal the fox, just as sauske is about to die. Naruto goes to Sauske side, only to find him dead. Naruto hates himself, and has lost the life that was once in him. Sauskes mission of revenge is now his; He only lives to kill itachi.

And thats all. I dunno, i thought it was fun.

Tags:
  2. Valentine ♥ Sing it like a drunken prophet

I didn't read your post, 'cause I'm sleepy, and there was A LOT.

*huggles you*

Enjoy Cherry Cola.

3. LittleBlondePunk You Need Me Like A Bad Habit

Hehehe, Yeah its late. But i hope someone will read it soon. Its kinda jumbled together, and So everyone knows (If anyone does read it) its not meant to be like the next chapter, just how i think sauske and naruto's friendship will end.

Nighty Night!!!:nod

4. Aruarian Well-Known Member

Bad fanfiction is the bane of humanity.

5. Fall n fail Member

i actually read that thing that your writed man...not good but it feels more like i "What if" and perhaps it could happen but anyeway wlecome to NF

AM writing bad because ma drundz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.