1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Hidan and Kakuzu (maybe) are done for

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by MasterOdin, Oct 14, 2006.

1. MasterOdin Stargazer

Now the Konoha ninja know what Hidan's powers are and have a hint a Kakuzu's as well, I see no way that Hidan won't get killed or easily beaten when they face them again. Kakuzu might be a little different since we haven't seen the whole extent of his powers.

Personally I would have liked to have seen them destroy Asuma's group so we as the readers would know their powers, but Konoha wouldn't.

Tags:
  2. The Times 51% Evil

What do you mean Hidan's real powers? He only used one jutsu. And Kakuku didn't use any. The actually didn't do much in the entire fight, they Hidan wasn't serious until his head got cut off.

3. byron sweeper

4. fukush Banned

Aoba and Raido aint Chunnins. And I think we've learned not the underestimate Konoha shinobis.

5. Wu Fei The Unknown Ninja

Now one really knows what kakuzu can do. And Hidans immortality is still da greatest mystery. They are going to be stackin paper for a while.

6. Wrath Mourning

Hidan will probably go down by the end of this arc. He'll either die outright somehow or be captured and neutralised. I don't think he actually has anything else up his sleeves. Whoever Hidan fights next is going to have the advantage of knowing his secrets.

Kakuzu, however, is still all but a total mystery, and so probably will survive.

But... Deidara revealed his powers to the heroes and is still alive (even if they don't know that), so these are not firm rules.

7. MasterOdin Stargazer

IMHO, Hidan is a one-trick puppy. We have seen him three times and everytime he goes through the same ritual. Now, all of the Konoha ninjas will know this and be on guard not to let him get you with his scythe. Also, he may be able to be killed, but cut his head off or cut him in half and he can't complete his jutsu. After that someone just needs to make sure he can't be reattached and it is all over for him.

I agree that Kakuzu might be tougher to beat, but at least now Konoha has more information about both of them.

8. Orion For Sanguinius!

^^ its not like asuma wasnt trying to dodge the scythe hidan just knows how to use it u can know the trick all u want but if u get scratched once ur fukin toast the way u make it sound hes going down like a chump next time we see him and i highly doubt that.

9. I Я Reckless! shoot 'em dead

Well, for now the only people who know about Hidans fighting style are Shika and Izumo and Kotetsu, but that will change when they report their mission back to Tsunade.

As for Kakuzu, hes still safe since the only thing he did was extend his arms, making him 99 percent mysterious to all Konoha Shinobi.

I do however, think that Hidan has a little more up his sleeve than his immortality tho, and we'll get to see it during his final fight, which may be against Asuma who might be seeking revenge

10. Wrath Mourning

Actually, the trick isn't to dodge the scythe (and, for the record, Hidan only hit Asuma with it once, and Asuma actually blocked that attack so it was reduced to a scratch). The trick is to take it away from him.

If you sever the scythe's rope, you can remove Hidan's main method of obtaining blood. Start the fight by keeping your distance, then when he extends the rope and throws his scythe, you cut the rope, separating him from his weapon. Then you close in, preventing him from taking it back, and leaving him with only his spike to fight with. Then all you have to do is avoid the spike and start chopping off appendages.

Easier said than done, of course, but that would be the simplest way to fight Hidan.