1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hidan and Kakuzu vs Gai (HUGE SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Anbu Squad 7 Leader, Oct 12, 2006.

Who wins

1. Hidan and Kakuzu-2 akatsukis, 2 much

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. Gai and his gates are unbeatable

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. Tie, Morning Peacock takes out everyone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gai goes out with all gates open, and beats one of the akatsuki, but then dies

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. Anbu Squad 7 Leader

if u havent read 327, u mite not wanna read this...feel free 2 post tho

Spoiler*
    Hidan's jutsu has asuma nearly dead. Asuma is being transported to a hospital now. Kakuzu's taijutsu, he took on izumo, kotetsu, and shikamaru all at the same time. He was owning them until aoba's (and reinforcements). But even after the genjutsu, akatsuki escaped it and are ready to strike again. Kakuzu bashed up shika 2, if you saw, shika was bleeding a lot.
    Hidan and kakuzu, in my opinion, do NOT belong in the bottom of akatsuki. Especially as they have no fear in taking on Aoba, Shikamaru, Izumo, Kotetsu, Ino, and Chouji. hidan is havng fun and is just laughing around.
    ENd of spoilers**

Kakuzu has proved to be good at hand to hand combat, he beat izumo, kotetsu, and shikamaru all at once,and in 325, it is proved he has super strength, not as much as tsunade, but a lot of strength. Hidan just screwed asuma, and if it werent 4 shikamaru, asuma would have fell a while ago.

My question is, can this terrible duo take on mighty GAI.
    Gai and his Morning Peacock own, but if Gai tried to hit hidan, even at super speed, hidan might get his blood. Kakuzu is good at taijutsu as well, and is good at beating genjutsu. Can Gai win?????

Tags:
  2. Nice Gai

I love Gai and all and he is super tight but he is not owning both of them. On a good day with some gates and the will of fire he can take one of them.

3. Naruto Administrator

hidan AND kakuzo vs gai? surely u must overestimate the mighty elder green beast :p

id say he can defeat hidan 1on1, or kakuzo 1on1 with his gates (tho the last one is pure speculation, we need to see more from kakuzo).

But i wouldnt go as far as saying he can defeat both of them at the same time. Kakuzo seems pretty good up close, and hidan would be too much of a nuisance.

4. Celfur

For real. Two Akatsuki members would be too much for Gai to handle.

5. Kakuzu

Gai is an awesome character and fighter, but he can't take two Akatsuki members unless his 8 gates are stronger than we imagined.

6. Mr. Avocado

Gai gets real mad and emotional, then gives has a internal speech on how he must defeats his enemies to protect Konoha and the people he loves even at the cost of his life, (At this point Lee sees some Omen signifying Gai's sacrifice) after the little speech Gai gets all serious opens up to the 8th Gate has DBZ style strenght and movement, pulvirizes both of the Akatsuki members into nothing and afterward dies or is saved at the last minute much like Chouji and Neji where after life sacrifizing battles.

That is how plot no jutsu, will of fire and his techniques will help Gai win, other than that I don't think he can take both on, one at a time yes, but both at the same time no.

7. Mouten

Gai would beat the hell out of them.

8. Cava

they would've just died from gai's lameness. period.

unless ofc they've secretly been spying on kakashi. and by spying i mean kakashi's coolness no jutsu. and by coolness no jutsu i mean pwning guy with by just appearing blur and nonchalent.

9. Varuna

two akatsuki's is too much for gai. but it depends if hidan and kakuzu have wasted enough chakra yet.

10. Jimkagize

Hmm, you have to remember that with gai's fight with the fish man that they he wasnt using 100% of his powers (because they were mind controlling someone elses body). At 100% of fishman power i dont think gai with all his gates would of won. So i dont think gai can take out any of the atasuki members at all. Thus 2 Akatsuki would totally own himz

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  11. Kurairu

Using the gates, he'd be more prone to bleeding, giving Hidan a perfect chance to just kill him. End of story.

12. Nice Gai

Gai is the only jounin in my opinion that can take on an Akatsuki member. Gai held his own against Kisame even 30%.

He used one gate to pwn 30% Kisame. Gai has a lot of stamina. Two Akatsuki members are overkill. One on one he could probably give them so go or open up the 8th Gate and double kill.

13. Lightning

he can defeat one, but not both at the same time.