1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Hidan fans: should be he be Sai's bro?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Brooke Logan, Sep 30, 2006.

Should Hidan be Sai's brother after all?

1. Yes, anything's better than what he's been given

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No, that would not be a good story for him

48 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Brooke Logan B&B's heroine since 1987

Well most people think that Hidan's story as Akatsuki member didn't cut it, so, how about if his story turns out to be he's Sai's brother after all? (Remember, lots of people thought they looked alike--and the personalities match)

I think it would work and for anyone who's a Hidan fan, at least it gives him a storyline other than this crap we've been seeing.

So last time I did this poll, everyone was like no, he shouldn't be, but has anyone changed their mind?

Tags:
  2. chionophile Member

I think that's as bad an idea as the AL being Yondaime and Tobi being Obito. So no, I really don't think he's Sai's brother.

3. Nelo there?s a funny story for that

WTF? Brother? Huh... they don?t really look alike, from what I can guess from the drawing, and they both served in Konoha as ANBUs, while Hidan has a completely different symbol on his hitai-ate. Besides, Sais bro is smiling there, and Hidan would manically laugh in the picutre, if it would be true...

besides, Sai himself said his brother died (one good reason for becoming the way he was before meeting Naruto), and on the other hand... i forgot my point... wait a sec... oh yeah, Hidan is probably just about to get killed, right ^^

btw: why does everbody want to see the bad guys discovering a relationship to a good guy? (Deidara-Ino, now this, and I think there are more relation-shippers out there...)

4. Wolfy Only dream I ever have...

I'd have to agree with Nelo on this one. To have every bad guy have a relationship/connection with a good guy is a bit ridiculous.
    I mean, for instance AL.
    Why does AL have to be someone we already have met/yondaime?
    Couldn't AL be a whole new character?
    Or better yet, be a character that has been seen before, not really major, and then BAM! we find out that AL was really that person all along?

In any case, I don't think Hidan has anything to do with Sai.

5. Brooke Logan B&B's heroine since 1987

Well, I really don't care who AL or Tobi is.smile-big

However, I do think that picture of Sai's brother as a teen looks like Hidan (same brows, same hair length, same face shape, same coloring), and Sai said his brother was loud, hasty, and undignified, I think that fits Hidan's personality to a tee.

And it would give an explanation as to why Hidan is in Akatsuki/"evil".

Also, I want Sai's book explained and maybe Hidan could have ended up with his power by taking it from someone else (like how Sai and his bro took on their opponents powers).

Also, Sai thinks his brother is dead, but if he were Hidan, Sai would find out he couldn't have killed his brother since he is immortal.

The village differences, uh, we could get around that. (someone from another village took Hidan in after Sai left him for dead?)

It would be a good story! I want someone caring about Hidan, not him just being killed and everyone cheering.:notrust

(I never even heard of Dei-Ino connections, but I sure hope not.:notrust I want a better story for Dei than that)

6. Tsunade Fangirl of the KWGoD fangirls.

Age's are way off. Sai and his brother look to be the same age - Sai is about the same age as Naruto/Sakura (15)...Hidan looks to be in his 20s, easily. If he was younger I'd say sure, could be cause of the loud/unrefined thing but....nah. Though it will be fun if Naruto and Hidan ever end up around each other - it will become a loud-noisy-ninja contest, that would own.

7. Brooke Logan B&B's heroine since 1987

Actually, I think that Sai said his "brother" was older than him. The guy was taller than him in Sai's drawin of them together. And, I would assume Sai's brother's been gone for a while, and he looked older than Sai in that painting to me, so....I'm thinking he'd be in his 20's by now.

8. Charlie

i still don't think they look like each other.. and it's not an entirely bad story except that it involves Sai :oh

9. Shikamaru-sama Been here too long

How do there personalities match?

Sais brother didnt HAVE a personality!

10. Art is a Bang! >:D

There's really been no hint of Sai and Hidan being brothers, but anythings possible. The only resemblance I can see between Hidan and Sai's brother is the light colored hair. Though, it would make an interesting story. There's gotta be more to Sai, since Kishimoto could have had Sasuke kill him easily. Plus, it would add more to Hidan's character if he were to have a little family history.

The only problem I have with this, is that we already have a evil, crazy older brother with an emotionless little bro. It wouldn't be good for the story if we had an Itachi/Sasuke repeat. But I doubt that will happen, so I wouldn't mind Hidan and Sai being brothers. :amuse

11. Kyo no danna Lifethane killed me D:

I always though Sai's brother looked more like Ginyamaru than Hidan. (Remember that guy who fought to ultimately become Orochimaru's body?).

That might add an interesting dimension to the story.

YAY! 100th post!

12. Jh1stgen Active Member

I dont see it happening period

13. Brooke Logan B&B's heroine since 1987

Not true, Sai described his brother in chapter 304 and said that he was loud, hasty and unrefined. I think that sounds a lot like Hidan.

14. Booster Beetle Imp of the Perverse

I don't think Hidan is unrefined, I think he seems fastidious if anything. I don't know, it's possible but I'd rather he not be connected to the other characters as anything but Kakuzu's partner.

15. Ponko Survivor of the Khazars

I'd rather not see more characters linked up. I like the idea of Hidan just being some guy and Sai's brother just being dead. About the only idea of someone being connected to another character that I like is Tobi being Obito, but I would be just as happy if there was no connection since I like both characters.

16. Radical Dreamer Let's hear some boots.

Sai fails too much at life to have someone cool like Hidan as a brother. Besides, that would make no sense whatsoever as Hidan is far older than Sai(low probability of them knowing each other from ROOT) and also from another village. :/

17. Thorn Fully Awesome

It would be a terrible development, so no. Because if this happened, Sai would be too much of Sasuke's replacement and we can't have another Emochiha running around in Team 7. It just wouldn't be cool.

18. Uzumaki~Kakashi Tomoyo's #1

It just doesn't make sense to flesh out a lower tier Akatsuki with something like this. Besides I've already had enough of him, we saw what his mysterious jutsu is so now he has no other reason to stay in the story.

19. Shin-kai-den ナルト...

I don't like this idea at all. Hidan doesn't strike me as being Sai's brother at all.

20. Brooke Logan B&B's heroine since 1987

I think this could be just the thing to boost popularity for both characters. Frankly, I don't get what there is not to like about either one, but in any case, they seem to get picked on an awful lot.

If my excellent idea were to be true, everyone would feel so sorry for both of them and like them a lot better!:)

21. lazer85 Member

if either the AL or Tobi turn out to be someone we know, fine, as long as it doesnt happen with both of them and then a bunch of other characters too. If Sai ends up playing an important role in the future, then this would be kind of cool, but otherwise, it doesn't seem helpful to the plot at all, especially if hidan dies anytime soon. They have to start picking off akatsuki members sometime soon, otherwise the story is never ever going to end.