1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Hidan Just Pwned Himself?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Izlude, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Izlude Believe It!

I have reason to speculate that Hidan just owned himself at the end of the chapter 326. Notice a nice splatter of his own blood hit the ground inside his circle. What if that blood touches his circle (just a pinch of it runs over the circle), reversing his jutsu. Could that mean he would end up cursing himself, possibly killing him?

Tags:
  2. martryn Dick in hand

You know, that would be really stupid. Everytime he uses that jutsu he stabs the fuck out of himself and obviously must get blood everywhere. Has this never happened before then?

3. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

..*never thought of that*
    Oh.. yeah.
    Shit, Asuma is dead.

4. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

If this happens, Hidan would be the biggest idiot, imbecile, moron, and useless mofo villain in the history of manga, and it would just do the enitre series more harm.

5. Naruko Supporting Staff

Yeah Hidan may be a cocky sumbeetch, but he knows his jutsu and how it works. He wouldn't do something *that* stupid, he knows his limits and whatever potential dangers there are. He won't accidentally kill himself. It's like Neji knowing about his thoracic vertebrae weakness - Hidan knows the risks of his jutsu better than anyone, he won't be sloppy in any way that endangers himself (truly endangers himself - having his head lopped off hurts but he isn't terribly worried about it in the scheme of things).

6. Orga777 I LIVE... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!

When he fought the three tails, didn't he stap himself in the chest while laying down in his circle? Blood was sure to be there and he didn't die from it or anything. So no.

7. dupe Guest

probably asuma got something up hiz sleeves. bcoz he asked hidan .... maybe tauntingly that y he does same thing again. maybe asuma found a way to dispell teh voodoo. lets see neways.
    if he dies there'll be a major flashback. so would still take more than 10 more chapters to conclude teh fight. remember diedara & sassori vs kakashi's team and that old hag.... it took 15 chapters to conclude teh fight.... frm start to finish. in this fight its been only 5 chapters. there still maybe more 10 chapters to go. that means 3 months :|

8. chaoserver User of the chaos jutsu

I certainly hope nothing gay like "CRAP ASUMAS SPIRIT OF FIRE COUNTERACTED THE FINISHING ATTACK" At which point Hidan bursts into flame.
    But seriously, Asuma should die, perhaps muttering dramatic final words after the strike, or have enough in him for a few last attacks and go out badass Zabuza fashion. Quite frankly as long as Hidan survives and Asuma and another die, the others retreating or fighting with reinforcements I think it'll all be good.

9. Smexyman Banned

he has to EAT it, not put it in the circle. And Asuma isn't dead, I have no replacement theory for why Asuma isn't dead, it's just logic. Why would they stop a chapter just to have him die on the fiorst page of the next one?

10. RupertGriffin Member

well, that did not reverse the jutsu, but the jutsu might have been broken somewhere through the path. it is very possible that hidan killed himself and not asuma, through some trump card of shika's (although he still look's pretty worried) or... of asuma's himself. oooh! theory time!

11. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Hidan and Kakuzu fought the 2 tails, while Deidara and Tobi fought the 3 tails.

12. Izlude Believe It!

Hmmm...so if the curse is linked to the person's blood he wishes to curse by drinking their blood, and Hidan had quite a bit of blood coming out of his own mouth after his head was chopped off, what if he swallowed some of his own blood inside of his circle, thus cursing himself? When you got blood gushing out of your mouth, it's kinda hard to not sollow at least a little bit. Ever get a bloody nose? Yeah! Same principle!

13. caius Member

That would just be a stupid weakness though, and given the way he injures himself, he'd probably cough up blood through the ritual. Hidan also feels the pain of the other person as pleasure during the technique so he'd know if something was off. I don't know why so many people think Hidan is borderline reatrded when it comes to using his technique. It's his speciality so he'd know where it has problems.

And even if that works, He's not going to die and Team Asuma still has both of them to deal with. Either way it just looks horrible.

14. derr2903 Naru-theorist

I agree that Hidan isnt retarded. Thats why I think the break of ritual actually has to do with his necklace. The one that flew away when his head was loped off. My theory is, if someone breaks the symbol on his necklace, he either loses his immortality or his curse no longer has effect.

15. caius Member

I doubt the immortality is so easily dispersed, or he'd keep that necklace much more well guarded. Even if that were the case, he shuold have died when his head flew off then and not been able to get it sewn back on. It may lessen the effects of the curse, but barring Hidan suddenly overlooking part of his technique it seems like its in full effect.

16. Nara Shikao Member

If it necklace had been so importat either Kakuzu would have taken it before sewing head or Hidan wouldn't fight Asuma but go for necklace.

I am also against that Hidan is so stupid to curse himslelf. However, let's asume that he cursed himself. Curse transfers pain and wounds to people under it. Hidan stabs his heart and at best he feels additional pain which only gives him more pleasure.

17. Shinji 5th Division Captain

i hope kishi just has it that hidan just kills asuma before the back the backup arrives, it be such a pain if they keep letting him live.

18. Izlude Believe It!

Well, if anything, when Hidan does finally kick the bucket, he'll be one happy corpse. With a boner.

19. S.O.T.R.S Sasori Of The Red Sand

he wont die from it even if this is true. unless kishi revealed a way to break his immortality, he cant die.

20. Izlude Believe It!

Haven't you learned anything from anime/manga yet? There is no such thing as immortality! Hidan's still human, just a really durable human. He'll be the 2nd Akatsuki to drop dead.

If it turns out that he is really immortal, even more immortal than Orochimaru, then maybe he'll just be immoblized or put into some perma-genjutsu hell or something. Something's gotta give here, although I still think Hidan will end up bringing himself down given that attitude of his.

21. Orga777 I LIVE... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!

:omg Arg! Yea.. The Two Tails... oops...

22. ~Kaio-Cam~ Katon, Ryukken no Jutsu

maybe Hidan forgot about his necklace. He was probably such in a hurry and was so angry that he forgot about it. And maybe it has something to do with the Curse rather than his immortality. The necklace was the shape of his Curse Sign he made on the ground soo.... :nod

23. caius Member

That just seems to be the symbol of the religion similar to the crucifix. If it were important, they would have made sure to grab it, but they seems to have no problem with it being off. Even if Hidan were too angry to see, Kakuzu most likely would have grabbed it since this problem seems to have happened befoer given their attitude toward it.

24. Louis-954 Well-Known Member

Three keyfactors we need to look at here.

The Necklace.

Hidan leaving the circle thanks to Shikamaru.

Shikamaru's plan, you know thered had to of been something more to it. He plans alot more than one step ahead, dont underestimate him.

25. caius Member

Don't overestimate him either. He's very smart and a great tactician, but he can only do that when he's fully aware of his enemy's capabilities. The decapitation was his best plan, as that seemed to be the only way to kill Hidan, but that didn't work. he has no idea how the Immortality works. he could only tell that as long as Hidan stands on the circle the ritual is in place. Now Hidan has moved too fast for him and more than that he has Kakuzu to deal with who has barely shown anything. He;s not automatically able to figure everything out, he can be in situations where his mind can't help them.

26. ku1jt Elite Jounin

It's possible, Hidan is a moron. He talks too much. But Kakuzu is alive...

27. Tazmo? bias modsonly want homo threds

This is what I thought also. Sorry to be mini-modding but this sorta belong in the library itself. I have mixed feelings about this. Foreshadowing from early chapters (Asuma all of a sudden being revealed as Sandaime's son, visiting Kurenai before the mission, teaching Naruto something quickly, becoming an important character) shows that he might die.

28. Denneboom Guest

I thought that the blood on the ground was from Asuma, and that allowed Hidan to preform his "jutsu".

First post, wiiiiiiie.

29. supersayainkakashi Member

If they can kill his partner, they can simply separate the parts of Hidan, and he can live on forever, unable to do anything.

But this fight wont take much longer, 5 more chapters at the most. Remember, Nauro and Sakura and none of the main or even second characters are in this fight. So we wont see much time spent on it

30. Suigetsu Legendary

Izlude , I can see you are in an urge for Asuma to be alive, but this theories are simply foolish.

I mean they just cutted hidans head and he is still alive! do you think he will die cause he stabbed hes heart?

I belive that he is actually stepped on an ilusionary cirle Kurenai Made so he didnt killed Asume.

I mean if is that Kurenai came to rescue on next chapter.

and I think that the way to slay hiddan has something to do with religion, since Hidan comes from a village where religion is somethingreally important.