1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Hidan + Orochimaru strongest duo in the narutoverse and possible all of anime

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by cringe lord, Jul 31, 2018.

1. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    Theory: You know Orochimaru has DNA of every single ninja that existed? Even if he didn't he could replicate blood cells of anyone. Say if someone as powerful as Hagoromo's dna collected from a hair or something. Orochimaru could biologically turn that into a red blood cell, grow it. Hidan licks it then Hagoromo will be killed from multiple stab wounds. It's actually crazy to think someone like Hidan could kill Hashirama, Madara, Tobirama, Kaguya, Hagoromo, current sasuke, current naruto, and even characters from other anime (not going to call out names). Orochimaru has the DNA of sasuke, naruto and everyone apart from Otsuki but whatever that's still every ninja apart from Otsuki.
    In theory Hidan could solo everyone of these: Hashi, Tobirama, Obito, Madara, current Naruto, current sasuke. Pleasurable diff because he gets pleasure out of it.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  2. Lord Valgaav My fries

I disagree. Both are scrubs in the grand scheme of things.

3. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    what do you mean disagree? there's nothing to disagree with because in theory this duo would work

4. Sequester Lacking in Luster

I thought you were gonna go an entirely different place, like Hidan would be a perfect person for Oro to experiment on.

5. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    he already perfected body modification jutsu on himself what he wants is another host body but still that is good idea but Jashin would not be pleased.

Oro has DNA of almost every shinobi in the world which he can mechanically turn into a blood cell which he mixes all in 1 soup which Hidan drinks. Then Hidan stabs him self sending global attacks

6. Lord Valgaav My fries

You realize you could take nearly any combination of ninja and give them similar ridiculous advantages to make them beat anyone else, right?

Ino and Sakura can take out most people if we allow Ino to possess them long enough for Sakura to kill them with her poison. See what I mean?

7. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    Not really??? Ino's mind transfer jutsu isn't instant it's super slow and even if it does manage to hit anybody, anybody else could be able to kill someone not restricted to Sakura e.g Kakashi w/ chidori.

Would Ino and Sakura duo work on Hashirama and Madara nearly as effective as Hidan + Orochimaru.

8. Lord Valgaav My fries

The point is that if you set the stage for all the advantages to be in favor of one side to win, then of course they'd win.

Neither your fanfic duo or my example would kill Hashi or Mads though due to Senju cells regeneration.

You're giving Hidan's jutsu far too much credit. I also don't recall it being stated where Oro had samples of everyones cells.

9. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    All you need is Hidan and Orochimaru with his lab. It can't get easier than that.
    He can't regenerate cells fast enough for multiple stabs. Also it is stated that it cannot regenerate limbs or organs, Tsunade's healing jutsu can but that takes up a TON of chakra. Hidan can kill anyone that isn't ET. Including hashi, madara, kaguya, any otsuki.
    Orochimaru has DNA of pretty much everyone because how did he use them for ET??? The only one he doesn't have is Jiraya because his body was lost underwater. Also I'm understating Hidan's jutsu because it's GLOBAL and you don't even have to come in contact with anyone just get a hair sample or DNA.

10. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

I like the idea but there are too many characters who no-sell physical wounds

11. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    u mean like Hashi with cell regeneration or Tsunade/Sasuke's mitonic regernation? The first one can't repair organs or limbs so that's out. Mitonic regeneration uses too much chakra

12. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

13. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

14. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    All of anime? DB, One punch man

15. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    Imagine actually believing this.

16. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    :mikebatmanno i'm pretty sure i meant sasuke

17. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

So basically other anime where there are characters who can eradicate a Galaxy no diff....
    :ohlord

18. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    :hestonplsif goku's organs were being stabbed out of nowhere how would destroying galaxies help

19. Lord Valgaav My fries

20. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

21. Lord Valgaav My fries

You mean Goku who can no sell punches from casual planetbusters? Hidan is gonna damage him in any way?

22. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    Whatever damage inflicts upon Hidan goes to Goku, that doesn't mean that a scythe would try to pierce Goku's skin. It means his injuries would be put on Goku.
    Goku has organs too you know like in the cell arc he was shown to have a heart virus. A few stabs to the heart would do him good.

23. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

I dunno.... Maybe midway Hidans slow ass swing, goku can destroy like six earths in that time span. How the fuck is anything hidan doing going to even breach goku's skin to get blood.
    This thread is living up to the name again.

24. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

Only that instant transmission is a bitch and hebcant even breach goku's skin to get that blood and goku can send half of hidan into outer space before he even does anything. And I am sure you are aware of Majin buu who has no organs and doesn't take piercing damage. Good old hidan chocolate.

25. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    When Hidan stabs himself whilst cursing someone. Another invisible stab doesn't try hit Goku's skin. The injuries copy over, so if Hidan cut his finger, Goku's finger would be cut as well. Also What if Hidan just put the scythe down his throat??
    Out smarted mtfer not stay quiet u indian man. Also don't give that trash excuse as Goku could just blow the entire Earth. But there is no logic to do that as he can't assume the stabbing source is coming from the earth and he wouldn't want to kill his family.

26. Lord Valgaav My fries

...You do realize that even kid Goku had bullets bouncing off from him, right?

...And that Goku can tank his own hits while Hidan would get pasted from one?

Theres literally nothing Hidan could ever even hope to do to Goku. Ever. His weapons would break trying.

27. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

Majin Buu..... Answer this.

28. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    Hidan could stick the scythe down his throat and into his stomach. You can train your muscles and grow, but you can't train your organs.

• Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  29. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

Lmao.. Goku tries to pat Hidans back and sends him into the triassic part of the soil.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  30. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    why r u dodging the stab his organs part?