1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Hidan transforms back

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Grrblt, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Grrblt

Hidan transforms back pretty much immediately after stabbing Asuma. Wasn't this supposed to take 30 minutes? Probably a separate ritual; can't just lie around if he goes up against multiple enemies I guess.

Tags:
  2. FrostXian

No no, the 30 minute ritual is the one he does to.. thank his God, in a way. He couldn't kill Asuma yet, and had to go fast, so he did not do it.
    Proof that Hidan maybe scared of AL more than he is scared of his God.

3. Vidi

I think that's a mistake from Kishi. Hidan has to do the 30 min ritual even if he doesn't kill his enemy. Think about nibi (or whatever her name was). Hidan obviously didn't kill her because he would also kill her bijiu!

4. destroy_musick

wasn't the 30 minute ritual a rule set by his religion? I think it's more of a praise and thanks to his god than a practicality thing. Kinda like saying grace before dinner, but after you've killed someone and 1/2 hour to do it XD

5. Grrblt

I assume it was, but I also (previously) assumed it was connected to the killing ritual. Now it seems he can perform them separately (which is more logical when you think of it), but it also seems he's going to neglect doing it because Sanbi needs taking care of.

6. B.o.t.i

Aint assuma still cursed??? or i it over since the ritual & voodoo marks are off???

7. The Pink Ninja

I think it's praise for his god for 30 mins afterwards.

He doesn't need the curse/tranformation anymore since as far as he's concerned Asuma is dead or as good as.

8. Grrblt

He's not cursed since Hidan has turned the transformation off and stepped out of the circle.

But it poses an interesting problem; if someone were to try to heal Asuma while he was still cursed and Hidan still had the pike through his heart, would the healing be effective? Wouldn't the pike keep his heart open?

9. AZIZ_FROST

i was thinking of that too....but i think the pike will not keep the wound open...:nuts

10. Kimi Sama

I think Hidan does the 30 minute ritual by choice. He justified it to Kakuzu by saying "It's my religion, I have to!', so I guess he can skip it if he likes.
    He's probably gonna whine about how he's pissed his god off by skipping it next chapter, and how he has to go and kill some babies to make up for it.