1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Hidan vs Kyuubi Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Wrath, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Wrath

Now, we're never actually going to see this fight, since if Naruto fights Hidan it will be with his awesome Wind Ninjutsus, rather than his Kyuubi powers. But I can't help but think this would be such a fun fight to see, a brawl between two indestructible characters.

Naruto can use any of his Kyuubi forms up to KN4. In fact, you could consider this five separate fights, with KN0-4.

Tags:
  2. Inuzuka_Kiba_Rocks

I don't know, this battle would turn out great. The problem is first of all Hidan would have a hard time trying to keep up with the Kyuubi while he is trying to do his ritual, stab his with his scythe, and stab himself. Plus at the rate Kyuubi recovers is another thing. But saw how he took care of the Two-Tailed Cat? But he did have his teammate's help I believe... That would be a close battle. NOW I MUST RIGHT A FANFIC OF THIS!

3. Kakuzu

I'm going with Kyuubi. Remember that Orochimaru's sword could not pierce Kyuubi? Well I seriously doubt Hidan's scythe can do any better, so Naruto wins.

4. Jonas

If Naruto get's as angry as he did against Orochimaru, meaning instant transform and ripping Hidan's face off, he'd win IMO.

He just needs to cut his head off or body in half.

5. Wrath

Well... that's what's interesting about Hidan vs KN4. Ask yourself this - what is that shell made of?

6. kaizuki

kn4 pwns hidan. all he'd have to do is, take him apart. which leaves him immobile.

7. Woozie

Well if Hidan can consume Naruto's blood before he transforms all the way into KN4 then he'd win.

Otherwise KN4 would just cut Hidan in pieces even if he couldn't be killed.

8. Master of the Sharingan

KN4 disentigrates Hidan and he can't be fixed by Kakuzu

9. Mat?icha

hidan loses this. he cant just stand in his circle while MK shoots cannons to him. naruto wins this wit kyubi af course.

10. Crowe

*Hidan steps into the circle and prepares to start the 'ceremony'*
    *KN4 launches LAZERBALL*
    *CRITICAL HIT: 99999 DMG. *
    *Hidan lives on but without a body*

11. Grrblt

Hidan could probably start the ritual in the time it takes to fire Kyuubi Cannon. Hence Hidan lives (but is broken) and Naruto dies.

12. Crowe

Broken? It looks like it wouldn't be anything left of Orochimaru if that would hit him and this is assuming that Hidan actually draws KN's blood before he has fully evolved.

Even KN(1tail?) had a very useful "Scream" attack, which totally blew off Sasukes katons in VoTE and put him way under the water, that he could use to blow back Hidan's scythe. This is also assuming that KN actually uses his brain and just not his brutal strength.

13. omg laser pew pew!

Hmm, Naruto at 4 tailed Kyuubi state is powerfull enough to easly kill Orochimaru.
    At 4 tailed state, Orochimaru hit and hit Naruto without any real damage on Naruto...

and since there are 5 tails left :) to a full nine...the 4th tailed and above, are the strongest forum of power in the naruto universe.

sadly, naruto can control that power and it shortens his life :p

15. Cava

if he uses above 4 tails chance of him dying faster than hidan are likely IMO. which will make him lose the match.

16. lunarwolf

I stated that it shorter hes life, but come on its not like one fight will auto kill him...and 4th tail and above should do the job preaty fast...

why, do u wish the fight to take months? :)

17. Wrath

Shame, no one has brought up the point I found the most interesting to ponder..

When Naruto goes to KN4, the Kyuubi chakra uses his blood as a medium, forming a shell over his body. This makes his blood very easy for Hidan to get at. However... it can no longer be considered normal blood, given that it is poisonous. I wonder exactly what would happen were Hidan to ingest it..

18. Marsala

If Hidan could collect some of the blood from the KN4 shell onto his scythe, the chakra should evaporate before he ingests it, and if not, Hidan is resilient enough to survive the toxicity.

But the odds of Hidan managing to set up his ritual before being torn in two - or worse - by KN4 are tiny. Also, KN3, 2 or even 1 should be protected from the scythe, at least long enough to tear Hidan's head off.

19. atom

What difference would it make? KN4 has instanteous healing peoples..

20. lunarwolf

Also the red demon fox chakra at this level burns every one who tries to touch Naruto...also Naruto doesnt have to fight close to Hidan to actully beat him.

also the chakra acts as a shiled that is so powerfull and with fast healing powers, I dont think Hidan is capable of wining.

The only ones known that can actully beat Naruto demon fox state or not by the manga...are the Uchiha clan who use high level Sharingan...as seen by Sasuke he just enters Naruto's mind...take his hand and pust the demon fox with great easy back to the sealed gates.

besides that, no one is seen capable of standing a chance against the demox fox from 4 tails and up(beisdes the 4th who is well not alive :p and I belive even the 3rd cuse he knew the seal jutsu but hes also dead).

so, officely only the Sharingan bloodline can do this.

Although I'm sure(not proven, not proven)...that being the highest bad dude in the manga and anime, that Akatsuki leader can handle Naruto demon state...I wonder till which level ??? cuse if he knows how to get the demon's out...he surely must know how to seal them in :p

also, Kisame Hoshigaki sword which is a chakra-absorbing sword can actully eat away the red chakra...but the gr8 thing about Narutos powers is that he can fight from away...and actully beat him.

21. ecelipse

:bang :spwank :byakuya :laserbeam.hidan wins.

22. Roy