1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Hidan vs. Neji (w/ prep time or w/o p.time)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Hokage Mac Dre, Oct 7, 2006.

Who wins?

1. Nejis pwns Hidan

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Neji, the genious he is, pulls it out at the end w/difficulty

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Draw, Neither will be able to kill each other.

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. Hidan wins w/difficulty

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Hidan pwns

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. Hokage Mac Dre The Flyest Young man in here.

Maybe i'm turning into a Neji FB, but lets say Neji was given info on Hidan's jutsu. Do you think he will be able to win???

I say yes... or atleast a draw.
    Spoiler:
    Hidan's jutsu requires him to draw blood from his opponent. His main weapon to do that is his Scythe. I recall Hidan saying he's the slowest/slowest attacker in Akatsuki, which is not bad at all, but I think Neji is good enough to counter and react to Hidan's Scythe attacks. With info on Hidan, Neji will have an even greater advantage. No blood = no ritual = Neji alive and well.

I know Akatsuki are well rounded Shinobi but if this is all Hidan is capable of, i do not see a way he can win.

Things to avoid saying:
    -Is this post-time skip??? <--- duh!

-He's Akatsuki, of course he'd win. <--- give reasons, a-hole.

-"Neji FTW" or "Hidan FTW" <--- read the reason above.... a-hole.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2006
    Tags:
  2. darco Member

I bet Hidan isn't one trick guy, so hw has some other tricks...
    He is able to fight Neji continuesly, till Neji will be tired and out of chakra...
    Im sure getting Neji's blood will be hard, but not an unsolvable problem...

3. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Neji is strong and fast, and I would have to give him the win. if Neji has info on Hidan and avoid getting his blood drawn HIdan wouldn't be able to perform jutsu. A few hits from Neji that can stop all of Hidans chakra circulation and you can literally take your time in trying to figure out how to kill him.

4. Hyuuga Ichirou Too much smartness does scare

5. Cava 행복!

lol r ppl dumb? i mean ffs hidan's head got slashed off n he didn't die, what makes u think he'll die from neji's jyuuken? i mean i think hidan is pretty much indestructible lol i'll imagine him being smash to pieces and still the pieces will talk or something lol. hidan's jutsus are crazy

6. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

The thing with Neji's attacks is... he seals up chakara.

The thing with Hidan is... his attacks are slow as all heck, but he also can't die.

So Neji disables his chakara and all he can do is swing his scythe... which Neji can probably dodge with a fair amount of ease.

So then all they'd have to do is, Hidan swings, Neji dodges, Hidan swings, Neji dodges.

That could go on until one of them says 'I give up'

7. Lightning Zetsu! I found a ring I found!

for some odd reason

Spoiler:
    hidan can live with his head decapitated so considering the fact that neji can jyuuken his ass until hidans penis comes off, hidan will still live, but if he makes the blood ring jutsu(i dont know the real name) neji is in some deep shit.

8. mustang BOOM

Ok first of all Hidan did not say "my attack speed is the slowest in the world" he said "my attack speed is slowest in akatsuki" Even if you have the slowest attack in a group of 9 s-rank ninjas, by no means does that make your attack slow as hell. Neji's tenketsu closing thing is seriously getting overrated, people thinks that it have 100% of working, I am sorry hyuuga fans but it doesn't. First of all neji have to be in range, with Hidan's scythe he can get out of Neji's tenketsu closing attack's range easily. Second of all he charges at the opponent at the start of the attack, making it easier for Hidan to draw blood to start his ritual. And finally we don't even know if Hidan needs chakra to start his ritual, its part of his religion. Asuma had the one of the best strategist Shikamaru on his side plus two chunnins and he still got owned, even after he know how hidan's ritual works Asuma still got caught again, an inexperienced jounin no matter how talented or how much prep time he have isn't going to do much better.

9. Wrath Mourning

If closing the Opening Points can be reversed by Naruto's healing powers then it can probably be reversed by Hidan's. Neji may well be one person who has no chance of beating Hidan.

10. Cava 행복!

neji's short range abilities make it all the more difficult.... in cases like this long range users wil be best against hidan (gaara... temari... etc) thuogh i'm not even sure they'll destroy him. gaara's quicksand jutsu might be able to hold him down.. not sure.

11. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

WHAT????!!!!
    When did neji become akatsuki level??
    Neji would get raped, asuma's getting raped and asuma's a elite jonin while neji is just a normal jonin who almost got beat by kisame.
    And what mustang said is completely true.
    I'm not trying to disrespect any neji fans but neji is nowhere near akatsuki level

12. _Amaterasu_ Jet Black Flame

lolz are u dumb?

Well.. Besides that stupid remark, Hidan was in the ritual when he got his head sliced off. If Neji knows Hidan's ability, he will probably succeed in dodging his scythe, considering he has the byakugan, is fast, and the Kaiten.

13. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

Doesn't Hidan's blood ritual thing require time to do...

Why doesn't anybody just pound him while he's doing that? Or can't they? O.O

14. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Not really all he has to do is make a circle and some lines, i would say it takes him 10 sec. at the max. Again he's akatsuki, which means he is a S-class ninja, he's not just going to be making the ritual while neji's beating the shit out of him

15. Cava 행복!

and how is he going to damage hidan? by using jyuuken? which makes hidan all the EASIER to draw blood, use ur common sense. i mean if he can't draw blood from that close of a distance when neji attempts to use jyuuken i duno whats that scythe for. considering neji + team of gai had problems dealing with fake itachi/kisame i wouldn't give neji so much credit as to defeat a akatsuki. also they nvr really said whether hidan's invinciblity exists during the ritual only, so we dont' really know. *sigh* nejifanboys think clearly before u decide to argue

16. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

10 seconds max... really? O.O

Hmm... probably just looks like it takes longer since it's in manga.

I just assumed it took him somewhere close to a minute at least.

The circle looks pretty big.

Asuma, Shika and co. are good strategy makers... but they're not all that fast in movement.

Neji would probably just do a hakkekushou every time he starts his ritual, and thus prevent him from doing it in the first place...

At least, that was my line of thought.

17. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Actually they're pretty fast considering asuma's a elite jounin and shika isn't that bad either. But in that fight u have to consider that this is shika, who is way smarter than neji, i don't think its really fair to compare shikamaru smartness to neji. Neji is not going to be capable of using hakkekushou everytime, that takes chakra and any attack neji has isn't even going to do anything to hidan since he's pretty much immortal as of now

18. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

Yeah... so it'd be Neji doing his best until reinforcements arrive... otherwise he's dooomed.

Poor Neji... I'm still rootin' for ya!!

19. xKrazYx Hakke: Rokujuu Yonsho!

First of all, will you stop using levels as measurements for everything? Naruto and Sasuke are technically Genins. Don't keep saying that Elite Jounin > Jounin > Chuunin > Genin. It gets annoyning and shows that you have no arguing ability above power levels.

Second, I believe Neji loses this one. This is just a terrible match for him. Hidan is immortal, until we can find out a way to kill him, we really don't know if Neji CAN damage him at all.

Wait for a few more manga chapters to see if Hidan has a weakness. Till then, I have to give this to Hidan.

20. ecelipse is a normal person

i've seen who is hidan is but i dont know his strength

21. Hamaru Semi-Active

I think that if Neji took his time stoping hidan's chackra and didn't go for it all at once he might win...

22. Varuna Banned

hidan wins this somehow.