1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hidan vs. Zoro

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Drunken Fist Fighter, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Drunken Fist Fighter

no prep time, open field.

i think hidan would win, but Zoro is always too angular so he will pull a trick as usual

Tags:
  2. Reznor Administrator

We don't know the limits (the extent and it's weaknesses) of Hidans technique yet.

Too hard to say really.

3. ez

Hidan's way too slow to touch Zoro. Zoro cuts off Hidan's limbs as well as his head and Hidan will be unable to fight back

4. Endless Mike

Zoro would slice him into small pieces, incapacitating him for good.

5. Gunners

Zoro I don't see him loosing a shed of blood to hidan he would parry his attack and lop his head off. Or he would just run up to him and cut his head off.

If Hidan takes his blood he still has to get in the circle and I don't see that happening.

6. Slips

Zoro could just stand back and launch cannons and tornado's at Hidan till bordom kicked in

7. Hitotsumami

Zoro would win because Hidan wouldn't be able to fight back after being chopped into tiny pieces.

8. Zaru Retired Staff

This goes to zoro as Hidan cannot even TOUCH someone of that speed.

9. Toffeeman

The only way that Hidan would possibly even stand a chance is if he already had some of Zoro's blood somehow. This is pretty much a total annihilation..

10. Nihonjin

We've never seen Zoro actually going for anything else than the chest so far (as far as I can remember).
    How would he lose?

*Zoro grabs his 3 swords, puts one in his mouth*
    *ONI KIRI!*
    *Puts his 2 swords back, as he removes the third one from his mouth he gets stabbed in the back by a giant scythe*
    *Hidan performs ritual*

The end.

11. ~Shin~

^What makes u think that hidan can even touch zoro?
    did u read the zoro vs. kaku fight?

12. Renegade

Zoro ftw. :oh

13. BlueNinja44

Zoro wins in Strength.
    Zoro chops his body up in a second.
    Hidan loses from a technical fall.
    Zoro takes a nice long nap.

Zoro wins.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  14. Renegade

I don't know about that, but yeh, Zoro would win.

15. TheGreenSamurai78

Zoro is faster and stronger then Hidan. Before Hidan can even make an attack he would be cut into pieces. Plus, Zoro could cut the blades off of Hidan's weapon, and then what will Hidan do to hurt Zoro?

*Waits for You-Know-Who to say other wise* <_<

16. Slips

How about when he see's hidan standing there like a dick he launchs 108 pound cannon at him from a distance ?

easy victory

17. BlueNinja44

Does immortality really count as "being durable"?

Whatever, Zoro still wins.

18. Renegade

19. Suzumebachi

Hidan cant get any of zoro's blood. He's too fast. He chops off all of hidans body parts before he can even spout an insult at zoro.

21. Bananna

IF Hidan did get some of Zoro's blood, which could happen possibly because if Zoro bleeds at all he bleed buckets, he'd probably make the mistake of going for a non-vital point like a limb or something first because he's not a good boy scout and seems to like seing people in pain.

So he'd be julienne fries.

22. Code

Well I'm sure he's attacked areas other than the chest... moves such as his Tatsumaki has been shown to attack the enitre body, the entire fight against Kaku... he aimed for the neck and so on. And it's reasonable either way to assume that he can indeed aim for any body part, even if he hasn't (which isn't the case.)

Though I don't get your "sequence of events", assuming you mean Oni-Giri, you're also assuming that Hidan would be in a condition afterwards to do a lot, and even then, Zoro just stands there slowly putting away his sword, while his opponent is moving (who probably isn't that fast in comparison)? When Zoro has even without looking, been able to easily evade and block a much more skilled fighter.

I'd say Zoro would win the match, though we don't neccessarily know the limits to his immortaility, it's been shown that he can't neccessarily re-grow a body-part.

23. Nihonjin

Don't read the manga so I don't know anything about the Zoro Kaku fight, yet.
    And yes, I do think Hidan will be in a position to do ALOT after Zoro's attack.
    Why?
    Everytime he attacked using 3 swords except for with Mihawk the fight was over or the person was knocked out for a short period of time, why in Zoro's eyes would this be any different?
    I'm pretty sure during that time Hidan is well capable of atleast getting in a scratch on off-guard Zoro, and IF that happens he's pretty much dead.

I seriously don't think anyone who doesn't know what Hidan's capabilities are would simply cut off his head instantly or cut him up into tiny pieces, and if they in alot of cases that means death.

24. ez

zoro would cut through hidan and his scyte from 20 feet away without trying

25. Code

He's defeated a lot of opponents quickly as you have pointed out (implying how much even one attack would distort Hidan), but not all of them. He's not exactly stupid enough to walk away from an unconcluded fight, the only time something like that happened with as Buggy, and well Hidan's body parts don't fly around. And again, even without looking, Zoro has been able to react to extremely quick opponents. And I'm sure Zoro can take some of his own attacks, and a lot of his moves, if not all of them, would either send Hidan out of the circle, or at least cut off a body part.

So because they don't know his abilities they will hold back?

26. Purgatory

Well..if memory serves me, I believe that when the two-tails was going up against Hidan and Kakuzu, Hidan shot his..scythe..thingy at two-tails and missed. He said that he had bad aim with it. Now, if Hidan tries to do that to Zoro, and happens to miss ( I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 90% chance of missing ) then he's screwed. All though it would take Zoro a bit to find out he has to cut his head off, then Hidan is screwed. However, this is all we know of Hidan's abilities, so I suggest we wait a bit untill he shows off more of his moves.

27. Nihonjin

The way I see this fight going is like this.

*Zoro and Hidan look at eachother*
    *Zoro grabs his swords*
    *Hidan launches an attack*
    *Zoro dodges, trying to figure out of Hidan is serious or not*
    *Hidan launches another attack*
    *Zoro dodges again and goes in for the kill (He won't go for the neck with 3 swords due to lack of slicing space)*

I'm pretty sure after dodging Hidans crappy shit and actually slicing him with relative ease Zoro would think Hidan's simply a normal human like the crappy marines he's slain so manny times (only with a big scythe).
    Because other than his large weapon and immortality Hidan looks like a pushover pretty (he is kind of, he just doesn't die).
    If Zoro at this point so much as even thinks the fight is over, wich I'm sure he does because normally it would be, he'll get scratched.

The end, again <_<

Thats true, but as far as I know he's atleast been cut once in every battle I've seen so far, I don't see this being any different especially with the scenario I'm picturing (But yeah thats just me :laugh ).

No, but the only thing that actually works on Hidan is cutting his head off (and that doesn't even kill him).
    So far I havn't seen Zoro go for decapitation even once (or for anything other than the upper body).

28. Code

Looks like a pushover? Zoro has fought much more goofy things and has remained serious... again, he doesn't even need to be looking at them (as you seem to assume he turns away for whatever reason), he has been shown to react pretty quickly. And he doesn't always use 3 swords... he has a large number of 1 sword and two sword techniques, even no-swords techniques. And why worry about slicing space when his goal is to slice up his opponent as much as he can?

He fought over 100 people in Whiskey Peak and was unscratched. While he hasn't finished everybody with one attack, he doesn't always get injured. Though other times, he does take an absurd amount of damage, but that's not really due to lack of skill.

If he has no arms, he shouldn't be able to attack would he be able to do anything? And so on. There could possibly be a limit to how much Hidan loses bloods or heals broken bones, of course as been stated, his immortality limit is unknown.

29. Nihonjin

Hmm true, guess I have no choice but to agree (Except for that I think he would be scratched anyway) :nod (I'm too tired ;___;)

protagonist vs 100 no names <_<

I still think Zoro'd be scratched before the whole "Hidan loses an arm thing" >_<

Anyway as you've said, possibly there's a limit to Hidans immortality, so lets continue this...(I dare not to call it a discussion because I'm not making any arguments)....conversation when we know more of Hidan's abillities ^_^

*Btw I think I'll rep you now for being the first sane person I've ever talked in the battle dome, usually I get biased fan boys with insane arguments and no logic what so ever ^_^*

30. Code

I doubt it, and his whole circle and curse deal isn't instantaneous immediately after getting scratched either (or rather draws enough blood.)

I agree with this as we don't know a whole lot about how much he can take before he dies (though we do know what it takes to make him incapable of fighting.)