1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hidan's body can't move on it's own?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Insipidipity, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Insipidipity

He can speak without lungs yet he seems to need a brain to move his body? What ever happened to the good old days of villains with their heads cut off fighting with their heads separated from their body? I was expecting him to pick his own head up and walk away with it

Tags:
  2. Syntaxis

Well, technically.. you could talk by inhaling air. But that requires lungs too. To control your body though.. you need a brain connected to said body. There are so many things wrong with Hidan, it's not even funny. Unless he has a heart in his head his bloodflow is done for right now, his brains will not be fed any blood and he should be dead.

But meh.. people that summon toads the size of the empire state building don't make sense either.

3. kataimiko

4. MF NaruSimpson

whats bizarre about this is that hidan must have had a partner all the other times he got his head lopped off, if any. Other wise how would he get his head to his body, unless he can move his body.

5. Wrath

Asuma should take his blade and slice Hidan's body into twenty different pieces while he still can. Seriously. They're trying to buy time until reinforcements show up, after all. The head was a nice move, and it slowed him down, but a few seconds of work could put Hidan out of commission for a good while, even if he survives. Kotetsu and Izumo could even take some of the pieces and run away with them, since all they've done is stand around.

6. Woozie

Hidan has assumingly been decapitated several times before..as well as had other parts cut off. I'm certain he has a faster way to reform himself, but it would probably require him to take his ritual to some new level, which he didn't/doesn't intend to launch because he deems these ninjas to be too weak to witness it. It would be stupid if he always needed to have a partner to help him out when he is cut in pieces.

Just my 2 cents. I'm pretty sure we are going to witness the extent of Hidan's abilities pretty soon.