1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hiden's Imortality Obivous

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Turrin, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Turrin

so i haven't posted a theory on here for a while but i think that hiden's secret technique to survive just about anything is extremely simple. As we have seen hiden's jutsu requires hiden to consume some of the targets blood...which transforms him into his wierd voodoo form...then hiden draws the traingle symbol in-order to reflect the opponets attacks back at him. Now its my belief that hiden's jutsu is not ment to be merely a reflector...but to intermingle hiden's soul/spirit with the targets soul/spirit meaning that when hiden consumes the targets blood he can now use the opponets soul/spirit as if it was his own. So when hiden is delt a fatal blow and would normally die...he merely uses the opponets soul to keep himself alive untill his body can regenerate. This means that hiden is now using asuma's soul to keep himself alive...this also means that hiden more then likely has alot of other jutsu that deal with manipulating some ones soul vai symbols like the traingle one. So hiden is immortal as long as he can get some one's blood...this is why kazuku always warns hiden to be carfull in the begining of the battle.

Thus its my theory that the only way to kill hiden is to first moratlly wound hiden and then kill the person he last consumed the blood off...so if asuma where to die right now then hiden would also die..this is also why although hiden is immortall he was still worried about being mortally wounded because if asuma where to die right now while he was beheaded hiden would also die

Tags:
  2. elektroniks

hmmm... I was actually thinking that theory and was like a couple of minutes from making a thread on it. So Hidan isn't a normal zombie but a special zombie.

3. Shadow Slayer

One problem. Hidan uses that Jutsu to kill his enemies. He's probably used it before so if what your saying is true then Hidan wouldn't be alive.

4. Kanii

2. He felt pain even though he consumed asuma's blood -> If he just use another soul to keep himself alive he would be dead a long time ago ( due to the pain)
    3. Those 2 no-name chuunin stabbed him before hidan activated his Jutsu (Ritual), he didn't die, so he was immortal the begin with.

5. Rindfleisch

Kakuzu mentioned that it's impossible to kill Hidan....this implies that he already tried to kill him.
    Thus i don't think that Hidan consumed some blood of Kakuzu in order to survive...

And see: Eve before Hidan licked Asuma's blood he was pretty much unaffected when he got stabbed by those(don't remember their names...was is Kotetsu and Itetzu?) two Jounin Guys....

6. Deeo

So Hidan is special zombie who uses that jutsu?

7. batanga

8. Gai-Sifu

2. huh?
    3. Izumo and Kotetsu

9. Kanii

He felt the pain, even though the damage was reflected, right? So even if there's no actual damage, he should die due to the pain D=
    3. It doesn't matter :yell

10. Turrin

no his jutsu is that he uses after sharing souls is to reverse souls...meaning that when his enemy dies he takes there soul and they take his this is why the damage is reflected in the first place

1.we don't know that...and blood does have a connection to the soul
    2.he didn't feal pain even though the damage was reflected thats wrong
    3.yes but he was using the person he last consumed the blood of soul during that attack so he was still alive

11. Turrin

no his jutsu is that he uses after sharing souls is to reverse souls...meaning that when his enemy dies he takes there soul and they take his this is why the damage is reflected in the first place

1.we don't know that...and blood does have a connection to the soul
    2.he didn't feal pain even though the damage was reflected thats wrong
    3.yes but he was using the person he last consumed the blood of soul during that attack so he was still alive

12. Kanii

1. Even If, one drop of blood will surely not contain your whole soul.
    2. He did feel pain, otherwise saying "Let's enjoy some exquisite pain together" wouldn't make much sense.
    3. The person you're referring to is dead, leaving aside the fact that hidan was not black, red or whatever at this point (which means he did not maintain his jutsu).

13. elektroniks

There's no special jutsu thats keeping him alive.
    HIDAN IS A ZOMBIE

14. Shisui

Pretty speculative, but I was thinking along the same lines. We just learned about "Life" chakra in the Sasori/Deidara arc - maybe Hidan's curse steals his victims' life chakra and stores it in his body, which is how he maintains his immortality. No more victims = No more immortality.

15. dmaster2

I'm guessing they could trick hidan into drinking his own blood then they could kill him.

16. Turrin

yes if my theory is correct then this would be the most effective way to kill hiden