1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Himura Kenshin vs. Roronoa Zoro

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by kibawarrior, Nov 15, 2005.

1. kibawarrior video playa

kenshin vs zoro swordsman battle they have the same swords

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
    Tags:
  2. TDM Toast

Roronoa Zoro.

3. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Lmao,def Kenshin..his mitsurugi pwnz all swordstyles

4. TDM Toast

Euhh maybe I should've looked into this a bit more. What does mitsurugi do?

5. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

# Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Do Ryu San(Ground Dragon Flash) = Giant blow against the ground, causing massive airwaves/rocks to strike enemies.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Tsui Sen(Dragon Mallot Flash) = Jumps up in the air really high and then strikes down hard from above.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Kan Sen(Dragon Wind Up Flash) = Lunges toward enemy using a very powerful twist of the body doing a sideways slash.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Sou Sen(Double Dragon Flash) = Multiple Slashes against enemy.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Kan Sen Tsumuji(Dragon Wind Up Flash Hair Spin)= Tsumuji(gyrate) involves higher speed than Ryu Kan Sen. Basically same attack but more powerful.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Sho Sen(Dragon Rising Flash) = Rises up from ground, using all force in an uppercut, hitting vital points.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Tsui San Zan = Same as Ryu Tsui Sen except sword is pointed down to pierce.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Hi-Ryu Sen(Flying Dragon Slash) = Performed by left hand only, attack uses centrifugal force to create a powerful blow with the hilt in a persons weakness, like in between the eyes.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Sou Ryu Sen(Paired Dragon Flash) = Paired attack with sword and sheath. If sword is blocked, sheath comes in and hits enemy.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Kan Sen Arashi(Dragon Wind Up Flash Storm) = More powerful version of Tsumuji + more damaging.

#

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Secret Umbrella Techniques...
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Lightning Umbrella = Opens up an umbrella and spins it quickly to deflect kunai.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Big Ball Smash = Whacks a giant red rubber ball with the umbrella and knocks it into an opponent.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Dodge the Big Boar = Dodges charging opponent and swipes him on the back with the umbrella.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Umbrella Smash = Imitates Ryu Tsui Sen with the umbrella.

# Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ku Zu Ryu Sen(Nine Headed Dragon Flash) = Attack learned before the most powerful succesion technique. Strikes with the sword nine times on the 9 vital points, head, right leg, left leg, right arm, left arm, between the legs, the chest, right shoulder, and left shoulder, making this move virtually impossible to block.
    # Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ouki Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki(Heaven's Soaring Dragon Flash) = THE SUCCESION TECHNIQUE. Normally when using the Batto Jutsu, the right leg is placed in front of the left leg so as not to cut your leg off when drawing your sword from the left, but with this you put your left leg in front giving your attack the most power it can get, and must twist your body at the right time so as not to cut your leg off. In order to do this he must have a strong will to live. This move is actually a combo of two, because if this move is executed properly, if the first hit is blocked, then the person spins around, and slices again. It works because apparently after the first strike, the sword somehow makes a kindof vortex, sucking in the enemy, allowing the person to be close enough to be sliced again, kind of like a vacuum.

6. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Double post!!! outlaw!! j/k..kenshin pwnz!

7. TDM Toast

Somehow I imagine Zoro is too fast for those attacks. It's ridiculous I know...

8. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Mitsurugi is known for its speed..i recommend you watch the show( it's really good) and DEF the OVA's!

9. TDM Toast

How fast is it?

10. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Dbz fast..blink and vanishes:)

11. TDM Toast

Wait a minute, what series is this? I really have to make sure. If this is what I think it is, then it really went downhill from where I stopped reading.

12. Sever Member

No not DBZ fast but what they call it is GODLIKE speed. But someone in RK series that is even faster than Mitsurogi and beyond that.

Anyways the fight, I dunno. I have to learn more about Zolo. Cuz if Kenshin has the Ouji then it might be very close.

13. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

The best part is the Juppon Gatana arc with Shishio,...

14. TenshiOni Active Member

Corrected the name.

It's Zoro.

15. TDM Toast

RK!? As in Rurouni Kenshin! Good God, wasn't there a point when a gun was dangerous?

16. Sever Member

Ops didn't mean to. Like I said, I need to learn more to give a final vote.

17. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

18. TDM Toast

I swear to God there a gatling gun somewhere in there. It was that arc with the dude with the burnt face and cut off ears and the stripled sleeves. If Kenshin was almost beat by that dude, come on...

19. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

OH YEAH i remember,but it wasn"t kenshin that was beaten it was those other guys (kenshin's enemies).

20. Sever Member

Because at that time, Himura Kenshin doesn't have the Ougi(high level attacks) and the battousai still lurks within him. But after he beat Battousai in mental battle, he is much stronger than before.

21. TDM Toast

Oh, so it took a DBZ turn?

22. Sever Member

No not really its just part of the story.

23. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Awwww I want Zoro to win, but he doesn't. I go for Kenshin.

24. korican04 ftp-nin

This has been done already twice now. Please do a search.
    My vote goes to zoro. Anyone who has been reading onepiece currently would know that zoro would swing his swords and kenshin along with the land he was standing on would be destroyed. Kenshin hasn't been shown to have a fraction of the destructive and raw power zoro has. Kenshin is fast for his world but would not be impressive in the one piece world.

25. Shiron BOING!!!

Hmm, tough one. Well, I suppose Kenshin's only hope is the Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki. If it works, then he wins. If it doesn't, then Zoro will.

26. simple_be Rise Darth Deidara!

it's not that tough...zoro is like a "demon"..have a crazy strenght and he is increasing his power very fast..kenshin is a very good swordsman and can do that move(that move that he done to his master in the training..the final one) but zoro would stand up...also kenshin is very weak in terms of force and his master said that...so zoro for the win for the things he done in the manga already.

27. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Why not? Zoro would be able to defeat Kenshin easily, Kenshin said his style can cut people but with a reverse blade he can't, Zoro bare handed cut a ball into half? "Swordless style" it's almost impossible to do such a thing. Zoro is fast and he might be faster than Kenshin by far. Remember when he wanted to enter Ice-Berg mansion? guys your not serious about this fight? Zoro take it