1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hinata holding her own against Neji

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by MartialHorror, Aug 8, 2005.

1. MartialHorror

Why do people think this? Neji said he was barely trying.

I mean, was Sasuke holding his own against Orochamaru during the forest of death?

Neji could have killed her easily anytime during the fight, he just wanted to take his time and slowly crush her and everything she stood for.

I'm a huge Hinata fan but I dont get why people think this.

Also, her databook stats aren't very good. She above average in intelligence and has above average taijutsu but thats it.

Tags:
  2. Hef

Because that's all they have. :tem

3. Anthriel

Exactly. ^^
    That's the best Hinata has ever done in the series. (Apart from the human telescope thing perhaps) Before that, she screwed up missions and was outshined by her little sister, afterwards she served tea.

Getting utterly owned by Neji was the climax of her ninja career.

4. Jam

I love both Neji and Hinata, but it?s obvious she never stood a chance. Hinata was going all out the entire time and never held back. Neji, on the other hand, wasn?t. She was wearing out fast when Neji wasn?t even fazed.

I usually don?t use stats, but her stats absolutely sucked compared to Neji?s.

5. superman_1

lol...the last statement is sooo funny .....rofl..... so true though....

neji was just toying with her and hinata was no match for him.... he could have killed her instantly but he didnt and took it slowly... ...hinata should quit being a ninja and become useful by serving tea to everyone....hhehehehe

6. The Mist

Hinata stood up when everyone though she lost. +1 for Hinata.

We can't expect much from Hinata, since Neji will always be there to challenge her in strength and other abilities.

7. BattousaiMS

^
    This deserves an rep. Seriously, she has no credibility against him. I think Kishimoto was trying to show us that even with great bloodlines it all comes up to the fighter.

8. Guess

At least she tried. More than what I can say for Sakura pre-time skip, well she's great at cut hair. Maybe she should stop being a medic nin and start up a hair salon and give special sevice to sasuke like she always wanted.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2005
  9. Tayuya (the banned one)

What if we gave up on Sakura (which we did and she was far worser than Hinata).

We wouldn't have the PWNimation Sakura we have now. :p

She'll get a chance to shine...like Chouji...........

-couldn't add TenTen-

10. MartialHorror

er, are you reading current manga?

Yeah, she did her best, I am just saying she did not have a chance in hell against him.

11. Jam

I think I spy a Sakura hater still stuck in denial.

I hate Sakura too, but she went from completely useless to being quite impressive in just 2.5 years. That's called trying.

12. Guess

With the way Neji was fighting Hinata do anyone think any of the other girls other than Temari would have done better? I dont think so

13. Insipidipity

Couldn't you say that of Neji and Lee too though? For the most part every flashback he just knocks Lee away like he's nothing yet people think he's almost equal. I mean, its hard to tell how hard Neji tries because we've never seen him struggle against someone in Taijutsu.

So who did Neji have to struggle with more? I'd say he had an advantage of speed against Hinata and an advantage of style against Lee. So the question is, how would Hinata fair against Lee?

14. Guess

Did I say she didnt try in the 2.5yrs. I was talking about her post-time skip. Read it again.

15. Hef

No, the question is, how would Hanabi fair against Gai? :nuts

16. skippy

Hinata isn't the kind of person to be a killer ninja, she'd be great as a healer and yes she would be owned by Neji.
    P.S - I'm in the Hinata FC.....

Edit: In case it wasn't clear I am PRO Hinata. She's a great person and a ninja but she isn't cut out to be a killer which is not a bad thing. Medical nin are essential to teams as well.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  17. The Mist

Simple really, Hanabi and Neji will get married then Hanabi will make Neji fight Gai. Hyuuga Clan is full of inbreeding so yeah :p

18. Core

Well, everyone but Gaara would have lost to Neji then.

19. Jam

So was I. I think you meant to say pre-time skip.

20. Guess

I'm sorry. :S

21. skippy

Yeah but if lee has the element of suprise I doubt Neji would even touch lee. Lee without his weights would have floored Neji before he knew what happened and if Lee opened the gates, Neji would be the one in surgery...

22. MartialHorror

Lee's taijutsu was too high.

At that point, Hinata had 2.5 and Lee 4 in taijutsu.

23. CHEH

MH i sometimes wonder if you just make topics like this cuz you know anti-hinata people are going to come in here start something and then pro-hinata people will come and argue. I know very much that it is the reason why you made this thread. Didnt you make one like this before? so i ask pro-hinata people to please not respond to this thread

24. CABLE

Ya but see Sakura always had the fundamentals down better than anyone else and she had amazing chakra control its just that she wasn't being trained in the right abilities. Plus she had a teacher who neglected her then she got the Godaime to trian her as a medical ninja. Hinata never had talent, just Byakugan, and like someone said, Kishimoto probably used her to show that bloodlines didn't mean absolute power and skill, it depends on the user.

25. iaido

I hate Sakura but this thread isn't about her.

I give it to Hinata for trying, but in no way will she ever come close to Neji. Not in jyuuken, not in her abilities with the byakugan, not ninjutsu, not in overall ninja abilities. That's why it's important for her and other "weak" characters such as Sakura to find a niche which is exactly what Sakura has done.

However, Hinata, without the presence of plot no jutsu (Sakura), definately has the potential to be one of the best female ninjas in Konoha.

26. Kamendex

The truth is, Hinata is a side character who isnt important to the series...

She wont ever be better then Sakura, because Sakura is bieng taught by one of the Three...

Hinata is just a sad, weak person who is trying to be a a sad average person.

Its the truth i no want bad rep from joos

27. MartialHorror

Actually I think this was my first Hinata thread....................................................................................................................remember, I am a Hinata fan but hate tardism.

28. sasukecopyninja

Well I beleive Hinata will evetually get a higher role in the series and yes she will probably never beat Neji... but its her determination its really easy to give up when the odds are impossible, but tis alot hard to defy them, and when you prove something to yourself its what counts, Hinata is pretty much the only realistic character, well atleast in my opinion but yes I agree with you guys she'll never beat Neji(yes im da co-owner of Hinata fc, and ilovenaruto, I doubt MH was trying to start naything I really do)

29. A3-kun

So yeah I think we've all come to the conclusion that Neji>>>>Hinata.

30. sasukecopyninja