1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hinata vs. Kin

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Insipidipity, Jan 5, 2005.

Hinata vs. Kin

1. Hinata

29 vote(s)
    72.5%
  2. Kin

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  1. Insipidipity

This one I kinda just randomly thought up, it could go either way, if you think the bells would confuse Hinata even with Byakugan or if Hinata would prevail and whup her arse.

Tags:
  2. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Kin was total trash. Hinata is a pretty hardcore girl that just got unlucky and got Neji as her opponent. Hinata would totally juuken Kin into next week. Orochimaru wouldn't have to bother killing her.

3. Katsura

I hated Kin so badly. She thought she was this badass, but in the end, she was the weakest of all.. Hinata though, as mentioned above, was unlucky and met Neji. Neji, Sasuke, Lee and Gaara are the worst guys you can meet in such an exam.

4. Rurouni

I agree with what everyone stated above. Kin is nothing compared to Hinata.

5. Jackal Iscariot

kin is bad
    hinata is good
    i dont like kin
    i like hinata
    kin es una mierda :mad
    hinata es mi amorcito :love

6. korican04

if you go by pure manga, kin sucks ass, She didn't have any sound powers just string bells and needles. The extra power kin had with the bells affecting the ears was just anime filler.

If you go with the anime she might last a couple more seconds but ultimately get her ass whooped.

7. Uchihakaori

I think Kin is totally going to lose. The battle starts. Kin dies.

8. xxShikamaruxx

Well One Sided Match :confused

Kin Owned

9. Jeltz

Kin was the most worhtless of those who managed to get to the third part of the chuunin test (maybe Sakura could beat her).

10. Insipidipity

I think Kin has the confidence and cockiness to put Hinata down mentally and take her out. Hinata's low self esteem would probably play a factor in her defeat.

11. Fox_Retainer

A cheer from the crowd, a memory of Naruto cheering her on, or thinking about not letting down her team is enought to cheer Hinata up.

The Kaiten would take out the needles. The Byakugan would assure she doesn't fall for the bells. Kin has nothing against Hinata.

12. Insipidipity

She doesn't necessarily know or can use the Kaiten, just because its passed down the Head family means she can use it. She was considered weaker than Hinabi, a SEVEN YEAR OLD.(I think she's 12 and Hanabi is said to be 5 years her junior) Then again, the bells might still affect it, it works by sound which affects the mind directly, so even if she can see with Byakugan, she might still be disoriented.

13. mandron

what the hell? why are you all voting for hinata? its not a popularity contest, its a skill contest. hinata would get farked up the rump by kin. She doesn't even know how to use kaiten at that period of time, or else she woulda used it on neji. 1. sound bells making her messed in the head. 2. needles that are hard to see and dodge 3. low self esteem. She wouldnt even get near kin. The only reason shikamaru was able to win was because he is smart and was able to use his shadow thing. Hinata needs to get close to win, and for that she is farked.

14. Mizura

1. Messing with her head perhaps, but firstly in the manga Kin didn't have those genjutsu abilities. Secondly, it creates illusions of sorts, Byakugan Might be able to look through it.

2. Needles: hard to see perhaps, but that's what Byakugan is for. She showed relatively good fighting stances when fighting against Neji. Yes, Neji was toying with her, but since nobody complained out loud that Hinata was unconvincing, I say it shows that her stances were good enough for people to really believe she was keeping up. Besides she actually has the highest taijutsu stats out of the girls of the Rookie 9 (2.5/5). So I say she's good enough to fend off a few needles. Especially with Byakugan aiding her vision.

3. Yes, low self-esteem, until Naruto starts cheering for her. Then she'd get up even with ten needles sticking out from all parts and a dozen bells ringing in her ears. Not convinced? She was able to get up even with a potentially fatal injury to the heart, ten more minutes and she'd have died. Now a few needles are nowhere as fatal. So...

And if she charges Kin and lands a few blows, that should do it, Kin cannot close off her tenketsus like Neji did.

15. BountyxHunter

I say it would need in a draw. For one we don't really know how much power Kin had for all we know she could have been the strongest female Gennin there or the weakest. And we don't know what skills she had, most likely close range.

16. Insipidipity

Kin did use needles and bells genjutsu. Seems like that was her trump card. Although it was weird that she said sakuras kunai wouldn't work against her.

17. tsetze

u forgot naruto~ he would pass for sure...hes e main character~hee

18. Vance

Kin wins this so quickly. Her bells outsmarted Shikamaru for a few seconds. Hinata is no where near Shika's smarts, and, power.

19. Spell

If think hinata woul win this one. Bells might confused hinata for a while but this is not enough to beat her. Kin wouldn't be able to stand against Hinata in close combat.

20. littlegal100

Kin is weak all she can do is throw some gay needle around with bells attached (WOW!?:notrust ) Hinata will obviously kick her ass smile-big

21. .Nagato.

hinata wins, both of them are hot!

22. Vance

Kin is a tomboy and tomboys are tougher than prissy girls.

23. Lonely Soul

24. ArAshI-sensei

Hinata will win because of her very good chakra control

25. Blank (inactive 2)

Shikamaru outsmarted Kin.She got tricked by his shadow jutsu.
    So I think Hinata win if Naruto cheer on her.

26. Seelas

I think Kin is right up there with Sakura as one of the most worthless ninjas shown in the chuunin exam. Hinata was relatively weak then, but I really don't think she was a total pushover like Kin was. Hinata still has Byakugan - which is a great counter against Kin's fighting style - and her jyuuken ensures that the fight will be over once Hinata reaches her, as Hinata's taijutsu is far superior to Kin's.

Basically, regardless of how weak you think Hinata is, she at least has some abilities. Kin has nothing; her only gimmick isn't even a jutsu and Hinata has an easy counter to it. Kin's trash-talking might get Hinata down for a while, but as people have mentioned Naruto would cheer her up. And if Hinata could hold her ground against Neji, she could definitely hold her ground against a dumb bitch like Kin.

27. dora ♥

Well Kin really wasn't really that tough to begin with. And as long as Naruto was there for her, Hinata would win no doubt. Like people said at the beginning, it was just unlucky that Hinata got someone like Neji to fight.

28. killer_konoichi

HINATA WOULD WHOOP HER ASS!

29. Vance

The fanboy and girlism here is annoying. Kin is strong, she is a sound ninja. Hinata has never won a single battle, plus she was here a long time. Kin was making Sakura cry... Kin wins.

30. General Mustang

Exactly what I was thinking