1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hinata vs Sakura (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by purplecharm, Feb 8, 2005.

Hinata vs Sakura

1. Sakura

130 vote(s)
    43.3%
  2. Hinata

170 vote(s)
    56.7%
  1. purplecharm

If Hinata fight with Sakura, who will win? :p I personally have no clue...

Tags:
  2. Marsala

Given recent developments in the manga, I think it makes sense to start a new thread. SPOILERS for Ch. 245 & 246:

Sakura vs. Hinata? Sakura vs. Neji is more reasonable now. Not that I think she would definitely beat Neji, but Hinata? Even if she has improved to where Neji was pre-timeskip, that still wouldn't be enough to counter Sakura's insane strength. Sakura smashes the ground to throw Hinata off balance and takes her out in one hit.

3. Sol 3dge

Sakura is better now, but Hinata has the potential... I'd go with Hinata.

4. (\/)ugen

I think sakura is getting underestimated...
    Hinata didn't impress me much in the fight with Neji
    Neither did sakura in her fight with ino... but i have faith in her....

5. CrazyMoronX

Well going off post timeskip, we don't know how much Hinata has improved, but Sakura seems to be the favorite for this fight..

6. Fox_Retainer

Let's look at both of them for the now (after timeskip):

Sakura: Ranked a Chunnin. Has been trained as a medic and also has enormous strength through chakra concentration. Shows enough strength, knowledge, and tactics for chunnin rank. Primary fighting style: chakra concentration and exploding it through hands.
    Hinata: Ranked at least Chunnin. Possibly has two and a half years of bloodline training and gentle fist combat. Would show enough strength, knowledge, and tactics for chunnin rank. Primary fighting style: sealing chakra openings throughout the body and shutting down chakra system. Jyuuken fighting style.

The victor of this fight can not be determined by rank obviously, since both are at least Chunnin. Both are at a disadvantage. Sakura strength would obviously knock anyone out in one good hit. Since she relies on chakra a lot, however, Hinata is a bad opponent for her since she has the ability to seal up the chakra openings. I went with Hinata, but it would be a hard victory that could go either way. I doubt either would win easily.

Let's wait till Hinata appears and shows some strength... :D

7. Jeltz

Before the timeskip it was obviously Hinata, but after it I'm not sure. We haven't seen Hinata yet.

8. ~ShO~

I think a more people went for Hinata just because they like her character better, not on what she can actually do.

I'll definitely go with Sakura after the timeskip, cause... come on, she's destined to be the next Tsunade and trained for 2.5 years under the Hokage herself who is pratically the #1 kunoichi.

Though Hinata possess a bloodline limit, this doesn't mean she's strong. She is waaayy less talented than Neji and Hanabi(who's much younger than her).

Also, Sakura has an IQ probably only next to Shikamaru, while Hinata seems to be rather...well, retarded...

9. cupnoodles

as much as i hate sakura, i hate hinata even more. so uh...sakura will kill her (that's right, KILL hinata) but wait! at her very last second alive, her jyuken hits sakura's heart! then sakura dies too and i'm happy happy.

10. Hakuzo

Hinata maybe shy, but she's got an advanced bloodline to back her up! Sakura would run away or to a corner somewhere!

11. whiteguy

hmm i think hinta would win even against timeskip sakura, soft touch tai-jitsu would make sakuras strength useless

12. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

In Naruto, a HUGE component of one's strength is the quality of one's teacher. If you're taught by a punk, you're weak. If your teacher is a Shinobi god, you become strong.

Kurenai is hardly a punk, but Tsunade is one of the legendary, uncomparable Sannin, trained by Sarutobi himself.
    Sakura beats Hinata like a blue-haired stepchild.

13. gosuplayer

Of course HInata she has advancded bloodline or whatever

14. abfluvver

Agreed with KnK.
    Although we have not seen the older, presumably stronger Hinata yet, and have no idea what's been going on with her, I think it's safe to say that Sakura could take her.
    Sakura had training under Tsunade, one of the legendary Sannin and the freaking Godaime Hokage.
    Sakura after timeskip = pwnage to the nth degree.

15. yuenkeat

I will go for Hinata .
    The gentle fist (jyuken) is a dangerous tool as they are going for close range fight. I personally think hinata has the advantage in this kind of fighting. as for Sakura I think she is petty weak at this stage still with Tsunade training her skills. One more thing,jyuken can be a critical hit even for a trained person(such as anyone)

16. The Wanderer

Before the timeskip . . . can't say
    After that . . . Sakura
    Having a bloodline limit DOES NOT mean automatic victory

17. superman_1

Sakura will win...she is a student of tsunade who is 5th hokage who trained under 3rd hokage....plus sakura has very good chakra control, highly intelligent, super strength through chakra concentration, medical jutsu....sakura will pwn hinata easily....plus remember that medical jutsu can also be used as taijutsu....cus with it u can strike a person's internal organs....example kabuto vs tsunade....imagine how strong sakura has become under the training of 5th hokage tsunade for 2.5 yrs....if u see every student who trained under hokage has become very strong than other ninjas....plus it also depends upon the teacher itself...if u have a teacher who is hokage level then u will become strong.....

many hinata supporters are just crazy hinata fanboys who like her better than other female ninjas and dont wanna see hinata lose.....

so sakura will pwn hinata easily....go sakura

18. Mizura

Okay, now before the timeskip... that isn't important anymore. But after the timeskip, Kakashi said himself that Sakura might surpass Tsunade. Much as I like Hinata, for her to reach the level of a Legendary Sannin? Nah... So even though we haven't seen Hinata yet, I say Sakura wins.

19. roguenoir

After the timeskip, I'd guess Hinata is at about the level Neji or Gaara was at during the Chuunin exam (she's now a chuunin after all.) Sakura seems to be upper chuunin with the abilities she showed. So I'd have to go with Sakura unless Hinata comes out and demonstrates that she's drastically improved.

20. IkariBattousai

I say Hinata, because the Hyuuga fighting style allows Hinata to cut off chakra flow. Even if Sakura is using the same strength as Tsunade, it requires focusing large amounts of chakra to her hands and releasing it at the time of contact. Not only that, but Sakura and Tsunade's hand to hand style is relatively barbaric and comaparatively slow. Since the Hyuuga's style is so refined and graceful, beating Sakura wouldn't require much effort.

P.S.- I actually like Sakura more, but I think this would be the outcome.

21. allenlee

After the time skp it would be hard to say, sakura will have the advantage because of her monsterous new strength and he percise chakra control. I have a feeling that hinata improved dramastically because before the time skip she also vowed to become strong like naruto. Hinata also possibly learned the Kaiten, and the 64 hit combo so that give sakura a run for her money. I honestly can say who will win. But with a coin toss i say sakura

22. Mystic41

I think Sakura coz Hinata is not very good even with the Byakugan. And Sakura now has freaky Tsunade strength.

23. Marsala

The Jyuuken is dangerous because even a single hit can have strong effects. But the open palm strikes and tenketsu attacks must be landed very precisely, while Sakura just has to hit Hinata anywhere and will crush whatever she strikes. Sakura can also destroy the terrain to make it harder for Hinata to set up more advanced Jyuuken moves.

24. Giant Enemy Crab

I think hinata would barely win :p

25. Aman

Have you seen Hinata using her Byakugan after timeskip? I think everyone here thinks that Hinata would win before timeskip but i think that she would win after too. It doesn't matter if Hinata was trained by a punk :p since Sakura can't use her strength if Hinata blocks her tenketsus. But if Sakura know some GREAT nin or Genjetsu now she may win but remember Hinata can learn normal jutsus too not just bloodlinelimit-jutsus. Also Mystic41 do you really think that Sakura is as strong as a Sannin and a Hokage after just 2.5 years? I know i don't.

26. Viciousness

I personally think now that Sakura would win. THeyre making her out to be the next sannin, and even if Hinata's gotten better than the spark she showed during the fight with Neji (since they said back then she had never showed her teamates she was byakugan capable), Sakura's just proven herself to possibly be the fourth best Medic in the world (assuming Tsunade is first., Kabuto is second, and Shizune is third, with that old lady now being 5th). Even if she has a gate closed by hinata, she may be capable of opening it back up or something ridiculous like Kabuto's self healing techniques on the battlefeild. I like hinata, but I have to go with Sakura after the timeskip. Before if Hinata fought like she fought neji she'd win. But Sakura's hasnt been training under a sannin for nothing.

27. superman_1

thats exactly the kind of crap i expect to come out of typical hinata fanboy...

ne ways sakura will win....even if one jyuuken strike hits her she can prob. heal it...remember that tsunade taught her healing jutsus too...sakura has been trained by a tsunade who is a hokage, legendary sanin....sakura will be the strongest female ninja in the series since she is just like tsunade...just like how naruto is like jiraiya...copies of the sanins....plus sakura has lots of intelligence and even she knows about the hyuuga's fighting style jyuuken and how it attacks the tenketsus.....plus hinata has advanced bloodline while sakura is just a normal ninja with no advanced bloodlines... i go with sakura on this one....she will win...

28. Inuyashamish

lets do a little bit of math...

Hinata + Byakugan > Sakura + X

X=Anything

29. Hinata VS. Sakura (Part 2)

***SPOILER ALERT***

Ok, two years have passed and now the girls are a little grown-up. Sakura has gained tremendous strength under Tsunade's supervision and she also has the ability to heal herself. Hinata, on the other hand...we don't know too much about yet. However, she is from the Head family and she showed alot of willpower at the Chuunin Exam. So now that everyone is a proclaimed Chuunin, who do you think is stronger between the two girls? Winner gets Naruto!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2005
  30. Rice Ball

Well since Hinata is the only one that really wants naruto out of the 2 :)

The only time we saw Hinata fight was against Neji (and she was owned) i believe if she drew almost anyone else (excusing Gaara) she would have got through to the finals.
    If he is half as good as Neji was pre timeskip i think it would be enough to counter the super strenght.