1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Hinata's Death

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Shoten, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Shoten Kage among kage

Does anyone think that if Hinata die's she will tell Naruto her feelings leaving him in agony...?

Tags:
  2. Woozie Active Member

It would add some major goddamn drama I wouldn't even mind even as a NaruHina supporter. But that can't happen because Kishimoto doesn't want to kill teenagers.

3. AEmer Member

I was watching evangelion the other day and I thought up a theory along those lines (spoilers for evangelion ahead everybody);

The thing with Naruto going ballistic and needing to have some of his chakra sealed seems like it'll be developed to me...in evangelion, Shinji ended up fighting one of his own classmates in a very weird and unfortunate turn of events...both of them were in giant robots, duh...and yeah, shinji was refusing to fight the other mecha because inside would be a pilot just like himself...

His father activated the 'dummy plug', basically making the mecha shinji was in practically kill off the classmate in the other mecha...

Relation to Naruto: One foreseeable turn of events could be that Naruto went ballistic and fought some of the rookie 9 seriously, perhaps killing one of them. If that person was Hinata, that would be entirely like a greek tragedy, particularly if she were to admit her feelings somewhere along the line.

And yeah, I'll be prette darn happy if this prediction never comes true.

4. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

I don't think that would happen...

5. rageinfectedmonkey nervous tic, nervous tock

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! And uber-angsty. I would love it. The story needs shit like this to make it better.
    XD!

But, this thread title is funny. What if TV people see it and believe it? XD

6. warcraft E-Married to Chibi_Sasuke2k5

so what about Haku, Dosu, Zaku, Kin and the 3 rain nins Gaara killed.
    but i dont think Kishimoto will kill anyone from the rookie 9 apart from Sasuke

7. Kibate Doesn't want a what?

then they would have learned a lesson to never visit the library if you dont want to get spoiled XD

8. Woozie Active Member

Hmm....well I just fix my comment.

He doesn't want to kill teenagers from the good side :)

9. warcraft E-Married to Chibi_Sasuke2k5

well Haku was good and he did almost kill Chouji & Neji off ^__^

10. Woozie Active Member

Yeah Haku kinda turned good right...that's probably one of the reason I like that arc the most. Because he still had the courage to actually kill good people. (There was more blood too!)

I think these fake deaths we've been given are just a cheap way to try make drama.

11. AEmer Member

almost is the keyword...

While death is supposed to be a theme in this series...well, Kishimoto doesn't take lightly to killing off characters...I'd be pretty surprised if any of the rookie 9 ended up dead...

Going with the prediction, if she did end up telling him and it made him unkyuubify, that would also be very interesting, although very cheesy...

12. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

its not that he doesnt wanna kill teens you just cant really have the death of any1 from rookie 9. especially the hyuuga clan successor.

13. LynnAzure La Maga de los Sue?os

^^ yes you can, there's always Neji ;) Seriously though if she ever did die I don't think her last words would be about her feelings but about being able to change or something.

14. blind51de Banned

This is a shonen manga. Good guys never die.

15. warcraft E-Married to Chibi_Sasuke2k5

what about Sandaime, Blind51de

16. Gallic Rush Why not?

Nah, if anyone got killed off it would have to be Sakura. Hinata just wouldn't be interesting to see die... Naruto would be devastated to be sure, but he cares more about Sakura (seemingly at the moment). So as far as plot no jutsu goes I think Hinata is an unlikely candidate for death.

I would have thought the first person to die would have been Lee, but he lived. Then Neji, but he lived too, and Gaara, but he died and came back to life. So right now I am not too concerned about any perm-deaths.

17. factorx3 don?t go back on my words...

Unfourtunately, Hinata won´t die, even if we wish it. Thats how it is, just it. But, I think that she is going to tell their feelings to Naruto but he will say :So...wtf?¡¡¡ You are not Sakura.

18. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

I've posted this before. Hinata will finally realize her change and will die saving Naruto, most likely from Sasuke. A chidori through her heart. A scene very very very similiar to the scene of Haku with Zabuza. Please read below:

The fight between Sasuke and Naruto has been a long fought battle. Filled with dirty rotton power-ups as well as strategy (yay for senjutsu!). Finally, Naruto is tied up by Sasuke's snakes. He stands bloodied and bound. Sasuke is across from him, his hand glowing with purple chakra. He is using none other than CS2 Chidori.

Meanwhile, the other rookie 15 had all been in their own battles. Yes, this is a badass battle. Like the chase Sasuke arc, but with team fights rather than one vs one. Sakura, who was fighting alongside Hinata, now tends to the wounds of all the other former genin.

Hinata senses something is wrong and heads to see if Naruto is okay. Sakura has faith in him. (See the character development here.)

Sasuke: Goodbye...Naruto. CHIDORI!

Hinata: Naruto-kun!

Blood splashes. We wait til next chapter.

Hinata stands in front of Naruto with a chidori through her chest.

Naruto: Hinata-chan... You're stupid. :laugh

I was planning to really write up an entire volume's worth of "Hinata and Naruto fighting sidebyside only to have her die" action, but... I didn't feel like it.

19. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

being that Kishi could have easily killed Chouji or Neji, I doubt he will kill Hinata.

While if anyone of the ex genin die(not counting Sasuke), Hinata will probably have the greater chance.

If it happened, she'd probably just say something along the lines of Naruto being an inspiration.

20. genjo sanzo FLCLtard

Kishimoto just doesn't have the balls to kill some of the rookie 9 yet.
    After chouji, neiji, and especially gaara, I have major doubts about him letting anyone go.

21. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Id give my right eye and someone else's to see Hinata bite it. Not only would it be cool but It would add another level to the Naruto story as a whole.....atleast to me. That would be more pain for Naruto and was Naruto has showed us........Pain makes you strong!....I can see only good things comming out of Hinata's death....well, good things for NAruto. I see only bad things comming for the person who killed her.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
  22. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

If that did happen, then she'd definately tell him. There's no doubt about that one. This is a cliched situation that happens all the time. I'm just hoping that the series doesn't follow this one.

23. Panzer Kunst A Blizzard's Chorus

But killing 12 year olds is honkey dorey? (Haku)

I couldn't imagine what this would do to Naruto. It would break the poor kid.

24. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

tsunade is probably going to die before hinata. she has more reasons to die than hinata does.

25. Mizura Meh

It won't happen anyway. =\

26. Gallic Rush Why not?

Panzer, would you happen to be a Haku fan? :p

But while you are right in that Haku died, Haku was also an "enemy" of sorts. Also, there wouldn't have been much use for him throughout the series, nor had he been prevailent in the series in the first place. So it was just easier to kill him off. For someone like Hinata, or any of the Rookie 9+3 that have had time to build fan-bases, killing off a character would have significantly more backlash.

As I side note, I had to edit out all the times I referred to Haku as a female. Damn you Kishimoto and your androgynous males!

27. Code Zoamelgustar

It would remind me of Obito's death for some reason... I wonder if Naruto would get a Byakugan in one eye after the confession... (though it should be Hinata telling Sasuke about loving Naruto and giving him the eye...).

28. redswirl drop out ninja

29. Gallic Rush Why not?

Code, that would just be weird. When Naruto's in Kyuubi form that would be even weirder. While I can see the usefulness of a Byakugan eye, I just can't see it penetrating plot no jutsu.

30. Mizura Meh

You know, if anybody's about to get seriously injured trying to stop a fight between Naruto and Sasuke or calming down a Kyuubified Naruto, it'd be Sakura, not Hinata. Sheesh.

- Who is the one who jumped between the two on the rooftop?
    - Who is the one who is directly involved in team 7, while who isn't in team 7 at all?
    - Who vowed to protect both Naruto and Sasuke twice?

Oh well.
    Bah.