1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Hirashin - A new view?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Chlis, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Chlis Member

I just had an idea about hirashin which may intrest some of you, i dont remember seeing this idea put foward anywhere so here goes.

We all know that Hirashin is a instant teleport jutsu, well so it seems, and no one really knows how the jutsu works or what happens to the user. But i was thinking perhaps what happens to the user is similar to Tsukuyomi, as in the timeframe inside the jutsu 72 hours pass by while only a second passes in the real world.

Now my theory is this, could hirashin be a jutsu which momentarily transfers the user to another dimension, one alot like the Tsukuyomi world where he has all the time he needs to place his self correctly where he wants to be then transfers him back into the normal dimension, thus it looks like he instantly teleports perfectly, but he has infact been taking his time in a "slower" dimension. This could also tie in with the theorys about it being a time-space jutsu.

EDIT: The tags are sort of like a beacon, by placing them he can see the area around them otherwise he would be blind. And when 2 objects are in 2 different dimensions they cannot interact with each other, which is why he cannot harm the opponent until moving back into the normal dimension

Thanks for taking the time to read, please give me your opinions

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Godammit Well-Known Member

Nope, If that was true, why do he need of those special seals ?
    Accept the fact hes teleporting damn u guys !
    Btw , if that was true that means hes too way OVERPOWERED , he could easily stick a kunai in enemy leg then going to ramen for a snack then come back and stick a kunai in his other leg .. etc..

3. Chlis Member

the tags are sort of like a beacon, by placing them he can see the area around them otherwise he would be blind. And when 2 objects are in 2 different dimensions they cannot interact with each other, which is why he cannot harm the opponent until moving back into the normal dimension

4. Godammit Well-Known Member

Well , we never gonna know it.I stick with the fact that Hirashin no jutsu is a teleporting technique

5. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

He already pointed out that it was a teleportation jutsu. Besides, the theory could apply with the seals still in use. He killed armies in the blink of an eye in Kakashi Gaiden, I wouldn't find it hard to believe he could do what you mentioned.

6. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

Whoah....did this guy really just say that something else would make Yondaime Hokage "overpowered"?

Dude, Yondaime is probably the most powerful shinobi ever in the Narutoverse. Everyone praises him still and he's been dead for like 15 years. Furthermore, Jiraiya said he was the greatest shinobi ever. He had a teleportation technique that helped him defeat an army on his own....There is no "overpowered" after that

7. Godammit Well-Known Member

8. Godammit Well-Known Member

Aha , A teleportation technique not some sort of Tsuyokomi like technique

9. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

10. Kimaru_Uzumaki is the best

That would be great, wouldnt it? Wouldnt have to make long trips anymore...dang it would be awesome.

11. WaveDasher Hm...

But you would have to be able to throw your seal very, very far. its its really just for short to mid-range combat.

12. gotta-get-me-some-ramen Member

wow way to steal my thread not like its still on the first page or anything! LINK

13. Chlis Member

pretty sure i didnt see ur post, im not stealing anything just stating my theory
    but thanks for being an asshole, seriously twat

14. Rikudou God of Logic

Look at my thread about the Hiraishin jutsu. I think it explains your question.
    It's described as "a spacetime jutsu" and "similar to summoning", so we know he bends it, but not to what extent.
    Also, ALL summonings until this far have appeared in the BEST POSSIBLE way they could appear in.
    - Jiraiya's shield frog appeared already with shields set to block in the right direction against Kisame's attack.
    - Gamabunta appeared with his arms and legs already stuck out to stop from falling down the pit.
    - Sasuke's snake appeared ready and set to defend.
    - Yondaime appeared with his hand ALREADY on his opponent's foot AND rescueing Kakashi at the same time.

More is explained in my thread, which you can find under my sig.

15. Godammit Well-Known Member

He appeared standing and caught Kakashi and placed a seal on his foot.

Dont expect manga showing all details

16. Rikudou God of Logic

such actions are shown with little lines that indicate movement.
    This one hadn't any. Same with Jiraiya defending from Kisame and Gamabunta clinging onto the rocks. I dare ask you didn't read the thread as I suggested?

Aside from that, you're interpretation would be moronic... Why jump upside down if he was standing in the first place? Where would he find the time?

17. Godammit Well-Known Member

Then i would say that they travel like some kind of vortex
    Seeing what is in front of them