1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hisoka vs. Pierrot Bolneze

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Insipidipity, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Insipidipity

The Magician(HxH) vs. the clown(Yakitate Japan)

Tags:
  2. Code

Pierrot would win this. We don't even know the true extent of his powers. But if he's allowed the reactions from any of the bread we've seen him eat throughout the series, then he definitely wins this.

3. Death Fog

I havent read Yakitate Japan but can anyone bother to list Pierrot's powers/abilities?

4. Code

... Well ... Just for the heck of it...
    He has the ability to create his own world and trap another person within it as long as he wants. Or at least a set condition is met. (He's also very smart as shown in the picture...)
    Link removed

He has amazing speed. He could dodge hundreds of bullets at a time. (Along with having amazing resilience, could get stabbed in the spine and still act like nothing happen while maintaining his speed.)
    Link removed
    Link removed
    (He was surrounding himself with electricity right before he reduced the microwave to nothing, so that's another ability of his...)

He can create 135+ copies of himself without effort.
    Link removed
    Link removed

He has amazing insight and could predict the reactions of people.
    Link removed

Amazing sense of smell. Could sniff someone out out of a crowd of 10000 and accuratelys identify their smell.
    Link removed

Spoiler: Yakitate Manga Spoiler

With bread like the Cannabis Japan, he could even go back in time and alter the current timeline.

And it has been shown time and time again that with the bread they could change into other anime/manga characters like Luffy, Conan, etc... and even transform into a Super Saiyan... so if that's allowed, he could also simply turn into someone stronger than Hisoka or someone as strong, transform into an Super Saiyan that gives maybe a 50x or so boost in power.... ....

5. Chamcham Trigger

Hmmmm I've never bothered to compare the powers of Hunter X Hunter with Yakitake Japan before...hmmmm I guess Code has brought up good evidence for Pierrot's victory though.

6. Takuza

Pierot owns evryone, he is eve nfar higher than onepice. If he can do this stuff on well without having to eat bread, He is cosmic. I hope they bring him back in ythj, since he was my fav person.

7. Death Fog

With this post by Code, Im convinced that if Pierrot was given this so called "bread" then he would murder Hisoka. But without it, Im not so sure.

First of all, how does Pierrot send someone into his own world? Does he just say something and then the opponent is sent to his world or does he still have to actually do something? And what are these conditions that he must meet.

Im pretty sure that Hisoka can also dodge hundred of bullets at the same time. I mean he along with the rest of the Ryodan did attacked the Mafia Community in York Shin who's army of Mafia Gunmen were 2000+ strong, all armed-to-the-teeth. Hisoka also has his fair share of resiliency. Remember his fight with Kastro?

And how strong is Pierrot physically? I mean from the looks of the scan you posted above about him destroying the microwave, he doesnt seem strong. I mean with a barrage of punches he threw on that little microwave, you would think that the microwave would be more than just crippled. And being strong physically is basically an important factor when your fighting against Hisoka because of his Bungee Gum ability. I mean the moment he attaches it to you you basically have to have strength comparable to a Reinforcement Type Nen-user to have a chance of unattaching his Bungee Gum.

His 135+ copies of himself would surely be troublesome but Hisoka has his cards which he can strengthen more with nen and use against the copies. So does Pierrot have any ability in which he can protect himself from the cards?

And I dont know if his insight ability would work considering Hisoka is also a clown like Pierrot and doesnt show any emotion/reaction like fear and such. He basically just smiles/grins most of the time.

Dont know if his smelling power would have anything to do with the fight. Although he could probably use it whenever Hisoka uses Zetsu. But in a face to face match, I dont know.

Damn, seeing that pictures Im starting to like this Pierrot guy. He's kinda like Hisoka in almost everyway ---> Both dresses like a clown, both are very smart and cunning(well Pierrot seems to be), and both likes to put up a show for people to see.

8. Code

He doesn't do anything. Actually when he did that, Kawachi (the person in the world) said "...Why isn't he moving? ... It's as if time stopped..." while in Pierrot was in the middle of something (hence the why isn't he moving comment directed at him, and that was even when he was stabbed), so he could be in the middle of anything and out of nowhere you can find yourself trapped in the world.

But can Hisoka dodged hundreds of bullets and at the same time instantly move back in his originally position. Doing that over and over again for a lengthy period? As it was stated, Pierrot moved so fast that not only did he dodge the bullets, it was as if he didn't move at all. That was while still making motions and not simply standing still moving and going back to a stand still. Rather dodging moving back dodging moving back with a slight accurate change in movement that not even the sharpest observer could notice until sometime after he got stabbed. So it was more than merely dodging bullets.

Well ... I guess he hasn't shown a lot of physical feats(Yakitate is comedy after all and not a fighting manga...). But while in that world of his, Kawachi could feel the touch of something created. So Pierrot could simply think of something and possibly physically harm him in that world. It may or may not carry over, if it doesn't well, then I guess the only way may be to break his soul by torturing him. But seeing as how it is Hisoka that may not be possible. But with that microwave feat, he at least showed that he was above human strength. But before he attacked, he surrounded himself with electricity. So he may be able to use that to attack Hisoka.

Well he could use his speed to protect himself. But as shown, even with a knife in his spine, he could still go at full power up until he loses too much blood. We also dont' know the extent of which he could clone himself. He said that 135 was quite simple. So who knows. It also seems that his senses and abilities don't diminish with more clones. (Another person in the show who can clone themselves has a copying ability that he can copy up to a certain exact percentage, with those clones it didn't diminish, so it's safe to say that it doesn't really affects abilities much.)

Well it may or may not play a factor. but Hisoka is far from emotionless.... we see him getting excited (to the point of probably getting erections...) numerous times.

Well he would be able it instantly locate him by smell.

9. Death Fog

So basically he can send someone to his world with a thought. Now that's a tough SOB to deal with. But you said that you can get out of it if you met Pierrot's conditions. Now, are these conditions always a part of his world or is it just something Pierrot does for fun?

Point taken.

But even with the electricity around him, he only crippled the microwave. So I dont know about that unless he has a more powerful feat with that electricity of his. If he doesnt have one then I dont know how he can hurt Hisoka. He maybe faster but it's no use if he cant hurt his opponent. And although its pretty much settled that Hisoka cant attach his Bungee Gum to Pierrot using conventional methods because of the speed difference, Hisoka can always use "In" to conceal his Bungee Gum so that it would be invisible which he then can attach to the unsuspecting Pierrot.

Well, the knife may not affect him but then again Hisoka's cards are induced with Nen. With Nen, Im pretty sure its way sharper than a knife. But then again the speed of Pierrot comes to play here and Hisoka probably wont land too many hits on him and his clones

And if they all attack together, then maybe, just maybe they can overpower Hisoka. I said maybe because Hisoka is also already strong physically even without nen(he came 3rd in the Ryodan arm-wrestling). If you add that with Nen then his strength increases exponentially. So basically Pierrot and his clones may be able to overpower Hisoka but there's also a chance they may not.

Well yeah, but I dont know what Pierrot would gain from "reading" Hisoka's excitement.

Well, Pierrot's already faster than Hisoka so there's no need to use his smell. The only case his sense of smell can be used is if Hisoka tries to hide from Pierrot. But in a face to face match, he doesnt need to use it.

10. Insipidipity

Psh, I resent that. Yakitate Japan is a serious biographical ballad. And theres TONS of fighting. Who would dare agree that bread baking competitions aren't the most dangerous and superpowered fights in all of Shonen mangas after watching just 1 episode. Psh...next thing you'll be telling me cheerleading isn't a sport...