1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Hitsugaya (Bleach) Vs Zoro (One Piece)

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Kagutsuchi, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Kagutsuchi In your milk, toxifying you.

Battle takes place in winter at some giant farm.

Who'll win?

Tags:
  2. Shizor It's been fun, Simon.

Hitsugaya has no need for winter! He just needs an atmosphere.

but seriously, I don't really know the extent of Zoro's powers so I'm staying outta this.

3. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

I'll back Zoro. Hitsugaya hasn't really shown great attack speed, even though he almost certainly knows shunpo. Hitsugaya is like female characters in Naruto. You'd like to see them have good fights abd do well, but everytime they just happen to be matched up to some rediculously strong opponent and they lose easily.

Hitsugaya's only advantage is that he can fly, and that may give him prep time for his ice cage thing.

4. Shizor It's been fun, Simon.

Hitsugaya never really lost.

He killed Shawlong, but he got hurt pretty bad before his limit was lifted.

He appeared to get owned by Luppi, but then he turns that fight around.

He even had Ichimaru the closest he's ever been to death.

5. Toffeeman I WILL EAT YOU

Zoro all the way. So far he's shown that he has greater speed, physical strength, and a more devastating catalogue of attacks than Hitsu.

Winter or not, Zoro would be too much for him at this point.

6. mustang BOOM

He was owned pretty badly by Aizen though. Besides Hitsuyaga doesn't need winter, he creates ice by himself all he needs is the water molecules in the atmosphere. This fight can go either way Hitsuyaga being able to fly is a ridicoulous advantage against OP characters who always favor close combat.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  7. elektroniks formerly mookville90

Since shyunpo is a blink of the eye movement to great distances I'll say Hitsugaya. Plus he's a lot cooler than Zoro.

8. Tsuuga Haunghted.

Going by Battledome rules, Zoro outclasses him in sheer swordsmanship. I don't know how easy it would be for him to be frozen though.

And flying's not that great of an advantage for Hitsugaya because of Zoro's long-range Tastsumaki and 108 Pound Cannon moves. But if he can stay out of Zoro's range and continually freeze him, he'll win.

Shunpo is comparable to Soru. And Zoro's moved "in the blink of an eye" before too, so that point is moot.

And yes, with his Zanpakutou type, he's "cooler." :p

9. elektroniks formerly mookville90

:amazed I agreed with a One Piece fan......
    Spoiler:
    THERE IA A GOD!!!!!!:cry

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  10. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

WHAT!!!???? :amazed
    Zoro is way cooler than hitsuguya.
    But other than that zoro wins, hitsugaya is considered the weakest captain when compared with the others. And zoro can take on some of the more powerful comptains so zoro ftw

11. Tsuuga Haunghted.

Actually, I like them both, but Zoro moreso. But with an ice-type zanpakutou, how can Hitsugaya not be "cooler"?

12. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

^But come on with a green bandana and 3 sword fighting. Zoro takes it with ease

13. elektroniks formerly mookville90

:amazed ZORO COOLNESS>HITSUGAYA'S!!!!!! :iik

14. ez Jesus Christ

hitsugaya will win; it's just like Zoro vs Ao kiji except hitsugaya has a sword and can fly and all the water in the atmosphere is his weapon. Zoro's done for.

15. Tsuuga Haunghted.

Except Hitsugaya can be cut. If he had trouble with Luppi's long-range attacks, I don't see why he can't get cut by a 108 Pound Cannon.

16. mustang BOOM

Zoro's Tastsumaki and 108 Pound Cannon go in a straight line and can't change course which can be easily avoided while luppi's arms move under Luppi's control.

17. Code Zoamelgustar

Except that Hitsugaya or likely any of the Captains can't compare to Aokiji.

Zoro has a sword, can send flying attacks, and Hitsugaya never stated he could use all the water in the atmosphere at once.

I'd say Zoro would win this.

So because something goes in a straight line, it can easily be avoided?
    And Tatsumaki completely surrounds him and goes outwards.
    Direct Download
    Direct Download
    Direct Download

18. Shizor It's been fun, Simon.

In the same sense that you'd have an easier time dodging a bullet than a heat-seeking missile, yeah.

19. mustang BOOM

If you are far away from it, yes it can be avoided. Also Tatsumaki thing
    Spoiler:
    The attack goes up and can be avoided by going left or right. And there is a differnece between Hachi and Hitsuyaga, Hitsuyaga will be hundred of feets above Zoro not right next to him like Hachi was. Or Hitsuyaga can just use his ice wings to protect himself.

20. Code Zoamelgustar

His ice wings hasn't been so helpful for him. I don't see how Zoro wouldn't be able to cut it with a large number of his attacks. A lot of his attacks are long range. Explain exactly how Hitsugaya would defeat Zoro based on what he's shown so far.

21. mustang BOOM

Large number of Zoro's attacks are long range? Did I miss something the last time I checked it was four out Zoro's like 50 attacks or so. Luppi only got past his ice wings by blindsiding him with his other arms. First of all Zoro have like 0 experience against an opponent that flies. Secondly Hitsuyaga can revive Hyōrinmaru an infintely amount of times. Third of all most of Zoro's killing attacks(Oni Giri, Shishi Sonson, and Asura) will be uselss and his long range attacks can be avoided by going right and left. Fourth of all Zoro's speed and strength will be uselss in this because he isn't going to get close to Hitsuyaga nor is he going to be able to throw a building upwards a few hundred feet. Fifth of all Hitsuyaga can just fly up there and prepare his sennen hyōrō or use a kidou.

22. Code Zoamelgustar

He has more than 4 long range moves. Zoro has experience against opponents that can easily jump high... such as Kaku jumping around (and Zoro using long range moves and defending against long range moves.)

Hitsugaya can revive Hyorinmaru an infinite amount of times? He has unlimited reiatsu/stamina? Against Aizen he just decided to play dead, after his battle with Shawlong, he pretended to be harmed? He told Luppi made a mistake of letting him have time to gather his attack because he was really fine all along? Or just barely able to hold on and that move takes time to prepare?

Zoro can easily just jump up and launch a long range attack, his Tatsumaki for one. Or wait till Hitsugaya runs out of reiatsu (as I believe their flying may have been attributed to that before), no one has been shown to fly an unlimited distance, only a certain height, which wasn't too far. Though Zoro could just wait for Hitsugaya to launch any of his attacks and defend and shatter it (along with Hitsugaya).

About it being easily avoided, the scan you posted showed someone with likely superior speed to Hitsugaya (and probably a lot of Captains), getting hit by a ranged move. His attacks are from slow, an example would be his 108 pound canon against Ohm, who can predicted his moves. Before he realized it, both the thick concrete wall seperating them and all the iron he used to attack were shatterred, along with him himself. In fact, I'd like you to post someone actually dodging any of them.

23. mustang BOOM

Jumping high doesn't =Staying up in the air.
    It isn't about the reiatsu. It's about the amount of water that is in the his surroundings-
    Spoiler:

Shawlong's fight- he was under a limit with acess to 20% of his power. And this scan is from Luppi's fight.
    So he is going to jump several hundred feet up the air right? Unless you provide evidence that it takes reiatsu for shinigamis to fly, your point is moot. Like I said before Hitsuyaga can just use sennen hyōrō (which does not require him to get close to Zoro) or kidou.
    Kaku was on the ground ,was about to us his bigan without time to react, and right next to him when Zoro used Tatzumaki. Ohm was too trustful of his mantras and like Kaku he wasn't flying in the air.

24. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Just so that we are talking about the same deal. The Moonstep IS flight, effectively, better in combat since you can use thrust speed at every angle and rapidly change direction. And its his ban release that keeps on chugging with water. He is a fleshy little weak spot that can be sliced and diced.

25. Code Zoamelgustar

How is that relevant when he attacked the person while at that distance in the air? As opposed to waiting till they came back down. There's also the speed difference between moving at high speeds continously bouncing through the air compared to just standing there.

Yet I'm sure it would probably use reiatsu, though just assume he doesn't in this fight, take note of how he said he had extensive time to prepare, implying that he needed extensive time to do so.

Well how else would they fly? They're not just staying on the air, if you look at the Arrancar fights that happened in Karakura, when someone was sent back and had to stop, it seemed as if they was sliding on something physical. We know someone like Uryuu uses reiatsu under his feet to move around also.

Standing the air you mean, if you are referring to what Hitsugaya would do, and you also pointed out "without time to react."

26. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Zoro can fly too remember Zoro vs T-Bone. He jumped off ahead of a speeding training and flew and broke T-Bones attack. Zoro swords will own ice.

27. Toffeeman I WILL EAT YOU

28. Art of Run & the Art of Fun

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!

29. Toffeeman I WILL EAT YOU

LOL!!!....

30. Nice Gai Black Kamina

^Genius I tell you a Genius my boy.