1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hokage candidates: Konohamaru Udon and Moegi

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by tdultima, Sep 30, 2006.

1. tdultima

Ebisu's job is to train Hokage candidates. The fact that Ebisu has been training Konohamaru since he was a kid and that he is now the permanent team leader of Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi means that out of the entire village these three kids have the highest potential.

Ebisu trains only the elite and is better than Kakashi.

Ebisu is the shortcut to Hokage. He knows how to train people into kage level.

Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi are being groomed to be kage level. The similarities to the Sandaime team are not a coincidence.

Tags:
  2. Zaru Retired Staff

As I stated before, Konohamaru is busy being the Akatsuki Leader, Udon is busy being Kabuto's brother and Moegi is busy being useless like every other Kunoichi.

No time for playing Hokage.

3. Sexta Espada

Please leave this forum. N00bs are created from your threads. They lack logic.

Tell me one Hokage Ebisu's trained. None. Look at what he did to Konohamaru pretimeskip. Konohamaru knew he was such a loser he didn't even listen to Ebisu.

And then Jiraiya ownd Ebisu, so this thread loses. Who's going to have more of a chance for Hokage? Naruto trained by Kage-level Jiraiya, or Kono's team, trained by loser Jounin Ebisu?

4. NaraShikamaru

5. jariroth

Ebisu loses in this thread. He is probably weakest one of the elite jounins...
    But i have to say Konohamaru has high potential. He learned and mastered Henge no jutsu(with Narutos help) in his early days of academy, he had a private tutor since he was kid(most ninja kids dont), and he is Sarutobi and all(related to 3rd and Asuma). But he still stands no chance for people like Naruto or Sasuke, so he is no Hokage material at all... But he might become a good Jounin when he gets older...

6. shintebukuro

Perfectly reasonable logic. Tdultima's view is more likely than anyone else's, as usual.

7. SevenNine

Konohamaru is as strong-willed as anyone in the manga, and that goes a long way. Look at what it did for losers like Lee and Naruto. The Sarutobi clan is really great, look how far Asuma got and he is lazy. If the manga gets to the point where Konohamaru is a teenager I gaurantee he will be super strong. He'd definately benefit from a better sensei like Gai though.

8. Chiru

Konohamaru will fight Naruto at the end for title of Hokageblahblahblah... Been said hundreds of times. People never listen. I think it'll happen though.

9. Frieza

The only reason I stayed in this thread was to read the manga.

10. King_Rollo

11. gabha

I don't know if Konohamaru really wants to be Hokage, sure that's what he said in the manga, but I think that he's just waaaaaaaay too powerful to keep that position and not be bored to hell. as for Moegi and Udon, isn't being teamed with Konohamaru a high enough honor already? why settle for titles that are a billion times less than Konohamaru corps like the Hokage?

12. Futagokage

If you force me to Choose, at least Konohamaru has Hokage blood in hies veins, but as most have stated, Ebisu's is more like to be just bluffing. He seems the age of the last Hokage (yondaime) if not younger.

13. jariroth

Well he is definately going to fight Naruto in chuunin exams if not for title of hokage...

14. NarutoPurePwnage

15. Shinnou Genkaku

16. Smichiko

Ha, I'm actually in love with the idea of Konohamaru as Hokage. Whether or not it'll actually happen...I can't say. I don't think he'd fight Naruto for it. He'd probably just say something like, "You'd better watch out, because if you're not living up to the responsibility of being Hokage, I'm going to call you on it."

Or Naruto could die, in which case, Konohamaru might become Hokage and carry on his memory. Or something. xD