1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Hokage Naruto Can’t Enter So6p Mode

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

I spent ample time internally debating whether current Naruto can in fact use six paths senjutsu and enter six paths sage mode. One long rabbit hole and several nonrefundable hours later, I reached the conclusion that he can't. Now I know that some will disagree, but I implore you to follow me on the journey I took. I'm open to being wrong, but I feel confident that I have a good grasp of the topic. In this post I'll break down how Naruto gained and lost both six paths senjutsu and six paths sage mode, then explain what it would take for him to regain those abilities. [BE READY TO READ & DON'T HATE ME]

How exactly did Naruto to gain six paths senjutsu? Well truth be told it was Obito who helped Naruto achieve it (Yes, Obito). During the 4th war, Obito took biju chakra from Madara and gave it to Naruto. This wasn’t just randomly selected biju chakra, It’s this collective chakra that made him acquire six paths senjutsu Hagoromo, as well as the biju, which was six paths yang power and six paths sage mode. That’s how Naruto got both six paths senjutsu and six paths sage mode. Now what does six paths senjutsu look like and how do I know when someone is using it? Good news, the visual indicators of six paths senjutsu are ALWAYS the same. Madara immediately took notice to the changes in both Naruto’ ability and appearance, as he and Obito also achieved six paths senjutsu. Even though they used different methods, once Madara Obito and Naruto gained six paths senjutsu, In addition to visual changes, Naruto’ capabilities also changed:
    'Ninjutsu, Senjutsu - Sage of Six Paths Mode No rank, no range, offensive, defensive, supplementary Users: Naruto Uzumaki The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique's user.
    From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate's guidance ― this power is granted by the Sage of Six Paths only to someone who holds those. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world's origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn't something shinobi choose to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.
    ➡ Kicking the "Truth-Seeking Ball"! Exceeding the Kurama Mode, a feat accomplished by a huge chakra.
    ➡ The reaction speed is not less than equal to Madara, who had turned into the Ten-Tails' jinchuriki. The sensing ability has also risen!!’

When Naruto kicked Madara’ TSO, it exceeded the Kurama mode because of the other 8 biju chakra. The feat happened before he activated his sage mode, so it’s credited to six paths senjutsu, but the databook doesn’t have a page for that.

Now, what caused Naruto to lose those techniques? Well that answer is just as simple. Currently, Naruto DOES NOT have(or use) chakra from all the biju. He lost(stopped using) the other 8 biju chakra The proof of that lies in the Shikamaru novel. Here is scan from Shikamaru' novel explaining how Naruto at that time had Notice how it says 'by keeping the tailed beast', indicting a single biju remained, which is kurama. Now what does vestiges mean?
    Vestige: A trace of something that is disappearing or no longer exists. In biology, a vestige is the term used for a part or organ of an organism that has become reduced or functionless in the course of evolution (AKA over time).

So, either the charka from the other 8 biju shrank until it was unusable, or became completely nonexistent. Which explains why Naruto during the last was only capable of using Again, which makes sense because this the form Naruto used before Obito gave him chakra from the other biju. Still, Naruto didn't look like his usual Kurama mode self during the last, and that's because he then had full Kurama (both halves).
    Borrowing an enormous amount of Chakra from Kurama, who has been sealed in his body, Naruto exhibits overwhelming power. By simultaneously activating Sage Mode, his sensory capabilities and the strength of his Ninjutsu are significantly increased...!! With the Four Symbols Seal lifted, his Chakra flows out like flames

He used 2 more variants of Kurama mode in the Boruto movie, manga and anime. I know this because in the movie and manga, Also, because Naruto powered up multiple times since the last, and each time The reason for these changes in appearance were likely due to his attire. If Naruto still had the power of all biju it would've been shown by now, but he doesn't. Since he doesn’t currently have the power of all biju, he can't access six paths senjutsu nor use Six Paths Sage Mode.

That being said, all it would take for him to reenter that mode is to regain the power of a For those people who say, ‘But after the war, Hagoromo called Naruto the meeting place.’ Yes, he did say that, but Hagoromo also said Naruto Meaning he didn’t do anything extra to ‘Make’ him the meeting place, meaning there wasn’t any addition jutsu used to make Naruto the meeting place, he already was. Hagoromo also said the Now it’s been decades since then, Naruto has gotten tired and lazy, and Kurama has been bored the whole time. I say that to say, not once did the manga imply Kurama maintained the condition of the meeting place since that conversation with so6p. Plus the absence of the other 8 biju in both leads me to believe he got careless and neglected it, causing it to shrink and/or dissipate. To those that get caught up on naruto' eyes. The manga never highlights or focuses on eyes when discerning six paths senjutsu, and it's proven to be inconsistent, so I ignored it.

TLDR: Just as minato is a sage that didn’t use sage mode in a long time. Naruto is a six paths sage hat didn’t use six paths sage mode in a long time. They each just need to regain their respective senjutsu, and sage mode can be achieved again.

THANKS FOR READING

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Tags:
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
    • List
  2. TrueG 37 Well-Known Member

Ok for real do people still unironically believe this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. Klue May Sharingan find a new life within Rinne

• Funny Funny x 24
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Cadis Etrama Di Pumpkin Rai Spooky PumpKitten

He still has SPSM = Lack of SM pigmentation

Cloak is different because he using 100% Kurama chakra instead of pieces of 9 bijuu chakra.

@Ganta What do you think? we need your divine wisdom :franky

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  5. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Poland
    Optimistic

Anyway Naruto still has access to SPSM

6. Djomla Student

We saw him using it. Yet people still deny it. God.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

Naruto requires six paths senjutsu in order to use six paths sage mode. Currently Naruto doesn’t have six paths senjutsu. During the war, however, he had it.

8. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

Again, Six paths sage mode uses the power of six paths senjutsu, which Naruto once had, but currently does not have.

9. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

When has Naruto used six paths senjutsu after his last fight with Sasuke?

10. BlinkST All is well in the kingdom

United States
    I’m screaming!:skully

11. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

12. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

13. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

Totally does. He's been using RSM in Gaiden and Boruto, you need to check your facts a little better.

14. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

I can prove to you he doesn’t. All it takes a simple request but don’t say I know nothing, that simply isn’t true.

Can you prove beyond any doubt Naruto still has six paths senjutsu, and I mean 100% guaranteed he has it?

15. Indra I can't stop eating

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  16. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

17. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

What gave you you idea that eyes meant anything to six paths senjutsu? I need manga scans stating it’s relevant to the form. To give you an example. For basic sage mode, here is irrefutable evidence that the rings around the eyes are proof of successful sagehood. Again, this is fror basic sage mode only, and is not be associated with six paths senjutsu. Show me something of equal validity about six paths senjutsu. Otherwise, all you’ve done was make a very common association fallacy.

18. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

What? That's Naruto in SPSM, which is only accessible through Six Paths Senjutsu. What are you questioning about his eyes?

Crossed eyes with no pigment is SPSM, as he still has BSM (crossed eyes with pigment) under his belt.

19. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

ARE you saying you don’t understand my question? If you are I’ll try to reword it for you. The same way I can point to a specific place in the manga that says rings around Naruto’ Eyes means he achived sage mode. I’m asking you to do the same thing and point to where in the manga did anyone say eyes are relevant to six paths senjutsu specifically. I’m not asking about basic sage mode.

Look at the example I gave you, and do the same thing for six paths senjutsu. .

20. Indra I can't stop eating

Probably the fact that the Data-Book classifies Naruto w/o the cloak as SO6P form too

You can see him kicking Madara's TSB. He's using SO6P senjutsu, aka based on his eyes.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  21. Cadis Etrama Di Pumpkin Rai Spooky PumpKitten

The cloaked and non-cloaked versión are SPSM

It looks different in Boruto and Gaiden because he is using 100% Kurama chakra instead of 50% kurama + pieces of 8 bijuus chakra in the War arc.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  22. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

Visual evidence is all that's necessary, since it directly showcases what needn't be stated. Ignoring that, check the other other post above.

23. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

Maybe you skipped that part of my post. But here is the caption for that feat.

‘Kicking the "Truth-Seeking Ball"! Exceeding the Kurama Mode, a feat accomplished by a huge chakra.’

When Naruto kicked Madara’ TSO, it exceeded the Kurama mode because of the other 8 biju chakra. The feat happened before he activated his sage mode, so it’s credited to six paths senjutsu, but the databook doesn’t have a page for that. I also have the full translation for the databook scan you used. No where does it mention anything about naruto face or eyes. Try again.

You are wrong. Prior to activating his cloak Naruto was not in six paths sage mode. He was actually using six paths senjutsu. There is a difference. Currently, Naruto only has kurama. This isn’t my opinion, it’s a provable fact. I’d be genuinely surprised if you have concrete evidence that the other 8 biju are all with hokage Naruto. Do you have such evidence?

24. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

I think I see the problem. You seem to believe Bijū chakra is necessary for SPS, but it's not at all. As most character with TSB didn't exactly have said chakra, nor did Asura who had SPSM as well.

Kicking the TSB is specifically due to SPSM, which is clearly the crossed eyes without pigment, as Naruto still had the pigment when using traditional BSM. It's not really that hard to work out.

25. Cadis Etrama Di Pumpkin Rai Spooky PumpKitten

The entry of that Databook page is called Six Paths Sage Mode.

So Both Cloaked and Non-cloaked are Six Paths Sage Mode.

You're the wrong not me.

I never stated Gaiden and Boruto Naruto still has the chakra of the other 8 bijuu chakra.

Just that it looks different in Gaiden and Boruto because Naruto is using 100% Kurama chakra.

The evidence is in front of you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  26. Indra I can't stop eating

I didn't skip any parts. It's just that none of it matters.

Fact: DB4 classifies the Naruto who kicked TSB as SO6P enhanced Naruto

So what's the problem? :derpko

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  27. Buuhan Hokage of the Six Paths

If Sasukes power up was maintained and kept why would Naruto lose his? It doesn't make sense. The sages power had two halves which were the rinnegan(ying), and SPSM(yang). If the sage granted Naruto and Sasuke equal shares one dissipating shouldn't be the case.

28. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

It’s not really a problem. I can prove why the biju were crucial for Naruto to awaken six paths senjutsu. This scan scan outright states that by having the power of all biju, Furthermore, we know that Logical Naruto would follow suite and awaken six paths senjutsu himself. To make things even more clear. The kicking TSO required chakra exceeding kurama mode. Meaning the power of kurama alone isn’t enough to pull that feat off. Naruto was able to do it because he had the power of all biju, or six paths senjutsu.

In Asura’ case, he received six paths sage senjutsu and six paths sage mode through ninshu(Wait really? YES). Hagoromo, who was the juubi jinchuriki at the time, used ninshu to link with asura, sharing his six paths senjutsu and giving him six paths sage mode. This is supported by:

• The reason Hagoromo could recall the event. He was obviously present when they clashed, so he had to have linked with asura via ninshu. On top of that, the qualities that made hagoromo choose Asura as the leader of ninshu are the same for why he was chosen to receive six paths sage mode. Go figure.

• the way Naruto shared kurama chakra with the allied shinobi forces, and the way minato shared his half of kurama with Naruto. Ninshu is very much capable of having hagoromo cooperate with Asura by sharing six paths senjutsu.

Now before you jump out the window screaming how the scan says he awaken power, he rivaled Indra. To that I say yes, he in fact did. The linked chakra from those around Asura all went to him, and inside of him awaken said powers. If you don’t like my answer, feel free to refute and suggest some other power that works by linking people having them cooperate and working together as the reason for Asura achieving six paths sage mode. All while making sense to the story and using canon material as support. Just as I did. Moving on.

The databook doesn’t not have a page specifically for six paths senjutsu. To compensate, they divided the topic between the pages of abilities it pertains to. Page 309 six paths tentails coffin seal, which grants six paths senjutsu. And page 310 six paths sage mode which is powered by six paths senjutsu. This is why that feat is on that page. Now that you have context. The kick is actually credited to a power greater than kurama mode. That power being six paths senjutsu, which reserved only for jinchuriki of juubi.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  29. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

Sasuke rinnegan was given to him by hagoromo, yes. But the rinnegan has different requirements than six paths senjutsu. Kabuto (likely unknowingly) is who caused Sasuke to meet the requirement for rinnegan. Currently Sasuke didn’t lose those requirements, which is why he can still use his rinnegan. Unlike madara, who unlocked it and later had returned to his normals eyes once everything except hashirama senjutsugot taken from him. It would take him another few decades until he could manifest more six path chakra, in that sense madara no longer met the requirements either. With that being said, Naruto didn’t lose his sage of six paths mode, he just no longer meets the requirements to enter it. In fact, the only thing hagoromo took back was his yin and yang power. So Naruto does have the mode. The problem is that that mode is powered only by six paths senjutsu. Which Naruto achieved through the power of all biju. Once he regains that power, he can enter that mode again. That is all.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  30. Platypus * Advisor

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List