1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hooray for DBZ! Krillin vs Tien

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by CrazyMoronX, Oct 24, 2005.

Strongest DBZ Human

1. Krillin - Kienzan, anyone?

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. Tien - He held down dell, yay for boobs!

18 vote(s)
    51.4%
  3. Yamcha - I want to throw away my vote.

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Bulma's boobies.

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. CrazyMoronX

It's often time questioned, who is the strongest human? Is it Tien, or is it Krillin? (not counting Uub, Ubuu or whatever you want to call him)

A lot of people tend to think it is Krillin, and others hold that it is Tien, but now they settle it.

Both at their peak, fighting to the death.

Maybe you think Yamcha is stronger, for no real reason... I guess that's an option.

Anyway, fight away.

Tags:
  2. Jef88

hes cool
    but in power i wouldnt know i lost all eye of it afther the cell games >_<

But bulmas boobs are overtkill >_> :D

3. Insipidipity

Didn't yamcha cut off Goku's tail when he was giant sized?

Actually we all know Yajirobi is the best human.

4. seanrider2005

By the end of DBZ, Uub is the strongest human seconded by Krillen. Goku clearly states that Uub is just as strong as Kid Buu.

5. Powerman

I like Krillin more, but Tien is more powerful in the end.

6. Bullet

Tien. He's the only one that kept himself in shape through out the whole series.

7. Id

Well not counting Uub. Tein even when he was outclassed by the Sajins he still trained and progressd.

8. Jef88

broke his leg
    Tien was stronger that goku once (befor the picolo saga)

9. Kamendex

The only way for Tenshinhan to have surpassed Krillin would've been if he had trained absolutely hardcore during the 7 years after Cell's death...and there is no hinting of that watsoever. But there is a HUGE hint and Krillin still maintains his lead over Tenshinhan when Yamcha states in the Tenkaichi Budokai that Krillin is the strongest human on earth.

Also, after the Frieza saga...Krillin surpassed Tenshinhan after getting some of his potential unlocked on Namek. Unlocking his potential made his power grow after each battle as stated by Vegeta on Namek. After they arrived on earth, Ten and Krillin underwent the same training. The only way for Ten to close the gap is if he still trained tremendously after the Cell Games.

10. Ssj3_Goku

look at the manjin buu saga.. and what tiens tri beam did to super buu. i mean krillian cannot match that kind of power not by a long shot.

also if i recall teien was the only one ( not counting piccolo or yamcha) who got king kais training? i say even with the unlock killian got at namek tein was still stronger than him.

11. Kamendex

Ten's Kikoho did nothing to Super Buu...if u you mean Gokuu's KIENZAN...then ya it did something. Ten's Kikoho deflected a ki blast meant to kill DENDE AND MR. SATAN....oooo the power in that ki blast from Buu...so huggge...ya right.

And Kaiosama's training is MUCH weaker than Krillin's unlock potential. With Kaiosama's training Gokuu went from 416 to 8,000 PL. Krillin went from roughly 2,000 PL to 30,000-40,000 PL by the end of Namek due to the unlock potential. Not to mention, the 10x gravity on Kaiosama's planet has no effect on Tenshinhan because he is already to strong for it.

12. hjkou

Flag:
    Portugal
    off topic: but lol @ ssj, from like 100k to 1million
    GG :D

13. lekki

This guy is right. Yamcha states categorically that Krillin is the strongest human.

Cell kicked him through a mountain and he didn't die. Dude is a tough fella.

He's been a punching bag so many times, he's bound to get tough right?:)

14. martryn

I voted Krillin. I didn't watch any of the buu stuff, but I did hear that Krillin was the strongest on some web site years ago, but then recently I read that Tien was the strongest somewhere else. But I have a personal love for Krillin (favorite character) so I had to vote him.

15. uncle jafuncle

After Krillin got a wife that was it for him. Tenshinhan owned him in power after that. Three-eyes even tried to fight Cell and Buu with a little success using his diamond shaped chi blast thing, whereas Krillin's disc thingy couldn't even harm Cell. Whatever, Kamesennin should have stayed the strongest character in the series. He was cooler than everyone except Piccolo anyway...

Edit: btw, putting "yay for boobs" in the Tien option going to skew the results a bit.:oh

16. Final Ultima

Bah, it's like the old days of Dragonball General at GameFAQs all over again.

Kurilin is stronger than Tenshinhan, as stated by Toriyama, speaking through Yamcha. Kamendex has already said anything else that needed to be said.

17. Kamendex

Ooo what's your name at Gamefaqs...i miss the days ha...i havent been there in a while.

18. Seany

krillian wins this battle, i mean he survived the sayains, And he has kienzan and solar flare, and together would beat tien.

19. ShadelessNyght

As useless as they made Krillen in DBZ after Sayins got introduced (more so after super sayins) He could win. Solar Flare and then End it with his super Disk of Doom and its all over. And with Tien not having ungodly PL of 1039-2904-398538495843-58432-5286095890, he wouldn't be able to catch it more then likely.

Then again >_> If Bulma put on that Playboy Bunny outfit from Dragon Ball, I vote bulma.

20. Reznor Administrator

It was stated that Krillin was stronger.

He also became much stronger in Heaven while training with Pikkon, Yamcha and others. (He surpassed Pikkon who is stronger than Cell who was around the power of the Saiyans just before the Buu Saga)

Also, when Buu killed Krillin he killed him in 1 on 1. When he killed Tien, he didn't even know he was killing him :p (Blowing up Earth)

21. Kamendex

That was filler...wow Krillin stronger than Cell? Umm no...Krillin at his peak is most likely around 150-200k PL...not even stronger than Cell Form 1. You see to forget they are HUMAN...

Although Krillin is stronger...the reasons some people are giving are wrong. Taiyoken and Kienzan wouldnt do anything to Tenshinhan...so wat if you blind him? He can sense ki...he doesnt need to see.

22. Final Ultima

Kamendex, I go by the same username on GameFAQs.

Also, to clarify.

Prior to Saichourou unlocking Kurilin's potential = Tenshinhan > Kurilin
    Anything after that = Kurilin > Tenshinhan

Although Saichourou was unable to unlock all of Gohan's potential, he was able to do so for Kurilin. Once Kurilin was able to tap into all of his new strength, he had reached his limit...the limit that his human body could attain. Any training done after that was probably only for the sake of retaining that power. Tenshinhan however, still had room for improvement.

(Note: That filler with Yamcha during the Buu saga was ridiculous. Hell, the entire Other World Tournament filler was ridiculous too. Super Saiya-jin Goku > Pikkon (w/o weights) > Son Goku > Pikkon (w/ weights) > Super Kanzentai Cell > Super Saiya-jin Goku > Son Goku...with Yamcha ranking something alongside Pikkon with his weights still on, because both of them were able to beat Olibu?)

23. Reznor Administrator

I didn't read all the manga so I don't know what is and isn't filler.

Besides DBZ does have ridiculous power jumps, so that didn't SEEM unreasonable while I was watching it, but now that you mention it, I could see how ridiculous that could be ^_^

24. acritarch

Tien was initially stronger than Krillen, but at the end of the series Krillen is the strongest human on earth (barring Uubu).

25. Valdens

yes, even before then, krillin took one hell of a beating during the first battle with vegeta, whereas tien died being beat up by napa, who was weaker, much weaker, than vegeta. btw, tien can do solar flare too.

26. Reznor Administrator

Isn't it Tien's technique in fact? XD

27. NashNinja

Probably Krillin, but I still like Yamcha better than both of them, and no, it's not because they're bald, It's that Yamcha keeps the Z fighters from being a team of deadbeats and recluses. Alas, Yamcha was so hopelessly outclassed by the rest of the team except Tien, who is pretty much equal.

Well, that, and Tien and Yamcha are my favorite pair of rivals from Dragonball onwards.

28. acritarch

Yeah, solar flare is Tien's technique... he used it during the, er, the "second" budokai in dragonball (22nd?)... which is the one after Roshi won as Jackie Chun. Goku just copied it off him just like he copied the Kamehameha

29. chidikaagu

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010