1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

How and who's gonna kill Hidan?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Yu-Wei, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Yu-Wei Some hot dude

This dude's immortal how are you supposed to kill him? I mean there has to be loop-hole or a way to kill him or else he'd be the AL. I am curious to see how people think Hidan is going to bite it, if ever. Personally I think that Sakura or Tesunade would have to do it. Something about this situation says to me that a medic who understands the body very well is needed...dunno could be wrong.

Tags:
  2. Zombiegeddon Banned

Samuel L. Jackson is going to fucking shoot out the ground and lightsaber him to a pulp,whilst screaming obscenities. Either that, or Hidan and Samuel L. Jackson will buddy up and take over Akatsuki like the kick ass, awesoma people they are. I'm sensing the latter.

3. Ninja Dude Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Konohamaru.

Just kidding.

At this rate AL could be the one to kill Hidan so long that he continues to give him lip. It could show that AL isn't messing around.

But since that most likely won't happen...
    I would have to say Shika-Ino-Cho will be involved. Just because Shika is most capable of figuring out Hidan.

4. Drainz master in training.

the AL will kill hidan.. for being cursed at.

5. Raptor Vagabond

I see him as the perfect guinea pig to test the Steroids Rasengan :jk

6. Gai-Sifu The Wild Green Beast of Raabu

They cut off his head and limbs and leave each body part buried on a different country

7. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Colonel Mustard, with the lead pipe, in the Drawing Room.

8. Trash Bear No hope for survival

Wood chipper, remember always rent the wood chipper with cash, and wear a disguise preferably sunglasses with a fake mustache, long trench coat is optional.

I'd prefer the new team Shikamaru to take him out, but Naruto also has a big chance at killing him, using his new move. As for the how, it would be cool if they dismembered him, and hid his body all around the country, then put his talking head in a jar ala Futurama, hilarity ensues.

9. Vox wub wub wub

Kakashi is gonna zap him into another dimension, cheap bastard...

10. warrior1000 perverted ways

hiden probably has a power sourse of some king that keeps him alive, so kakashi is going to see it with his sharingan and than kill him.

11. opie Retarded Fish Frog

kakakashi's black hole.
    or else,
    Episode 211

12. Yoruichi Up to no good

It'd be funny if Kakashi zapped his body parts to different places around the world XD.

It's most likely gonna be Shika and co. avenging Asuma though.

13. remy1776 Ero Genin

rofl.:rotfl

I think Ino-Shika-Chou will kill Hidan. Chouji will hold Hidan, Ino will use her body transfer, Shikamaru will cut off Hidan's head right after Ino releases her body transfer and all three of them will stomp Hidan's head to a bloody pulp.

14. Leanne Active Member

I think Shikamaru in a revenge. [wishfull thinking.]

15. Cardboard Jewsuke Draffut

A Chouji bellyflop on Hidan's head.

16. Yasha Procreate

1001 way to kill Hidan :oh

17. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Shikamaru, they are going to lure him and Hidan to a ship full of Gold, melt the gold and bath Hidan throwing him into the sea in a permanent prision.

18. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

Considering the nature of this series it's most likely that Hidan will accidentally reveal HOW his immortality technique works. Imo there are two possibilities:

1: The immortality is a gift of his god, and to stop it you need to make him displease Jyashin

2: The immortality is some kind of trick. When i say trick i mean it's not really immortality, but some use of jutsu that makes it seem like it. Perhaps he's just some kind of bunshin...

19. DJ-Kage Hidden Village of Sound Kage

Ino-Shika-Cho of course. Shika will Shadow Bind him and get him out of the circle and then Chouji will roll over him and turn him into pancake. Ino will stand by the side and look pretty.

I mean, Hidan can be immortal and all, but what is he gonna do? Have Kakuzu pump him back to his former size?

Although, by looking at those two, that possibility doesn't seem that far-fetched...

20. Izlude Believe It!

Just like all "immortals" in the world of Naruto, there is some trick, loophole or weakness behind Hidan's immortality. For Orochimaru, if he can't get a new body , he's screwed, for Sasori, he still has his heart, without it he's screwed! Hidan's "immortality" probably isn't without its flaws. We just don't quite know what that flaw is, although it'll probably end up being something very obvious.

21. MrRabbit New Member

crush his brain

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  22. Amida0616 New Member

I think Lee or Gai could beat him. Both are too fast and too good at taijutsu to get hit with the scythe, and will just break all his bones and internal organs up making a Hidan "Puddle"(just a bag of skin with everything beat up inside of him). Then they just have to bury him or put him in a big jar or something.

23. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Advisor

I think Shikamaru, being the genius that he is, will figure out the secret or loophole to Hidan's immortality. Then he, Chouji, and Ino will use that knowledge to kill Hidan.

24. LordPerseus Member

Shikamaru will kill Hidan, but how? When Shikamaru has him in his shadow jutsu (Not exactly sure about the name) he will get a shuriken out and stab himself just below the eye, as will Hidan. Below Hidans eye is his heart.

If you don't understand what I'm trying to say please refer to this awesoem theory written by Yasha Bittorrent link.

25. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

ANybody with a kunai could probably kill hidan just stab him in that little circle on his foerhead.Sasori had a circular thing on his chest and that was his weakness so why not go for it with hidan as well.

26. Crimson Scorpio The Quintessential

It would be absurdly gratifying if Shikamaru kills him with assistance from Ino, Chouji and even more so if he offs him with Asuma's own blades. However seeing as how Naruto is the only other wind user in the village it's probable that he will inherit the blades and he will be the one to kill off Hidan. Shikamaru deserves an hour of retribution to make up for his earlier failures.

27. Brooke Logan B&B's heroine since 1987

Nobody should kill Hidan.

He should be revealed to be Sai's brother, and that can explain how he ended up like he is.

In that artbook of Sai's, he and his brother who looks very much like Hidan fought all these people and took on their clothes and weapons. Maybe they fought someone from Jashin and Hidan got cursed and ended up like he is.

Then, Danzou ordered Sai to kill Hidan and Sai thought he did but since Hidan is immortal, he didn't. And Hidan went to another village, maybe he forgot Konoha somehow and thinks he's from that other village on his sash.

So anyway, he should be Sai's brother, and when he remembers Sai and their life as heroes together, he'll be sorry for what he's done, and all can be forgiven.

(and if the majority at this forum is lucky, they'll ride off into the sunset together, since neither character can seem to do anything right to most of the people here.:notrust )

28. Jack Bauer Hoping Love

It's obvious that Hidan is going to die. He killed Asuma, so karma is going to come back to him.

Team 10 is going to fight Hidan and once Shikamaru has used his strategies, he's going to catch Hidan in his Kage Mane no Jutsu.

But then Ino and Chouji are gonna either be too tired and worn out or having trouble with Kakuzu.

So then Shikamaru is going smirk and say "Heh seems I ran out of option again".

Then while both him and Hidan are in the Kage Mane, Shikamaru is going to stab himself in the heart but so will Hidan killing him by suicide (which is ironic). But it's also ironic since that's how Hidan killed Asuma.

That would be a great moment.

Edit- I forgot to mention that Shikamaru also find that loophole that make Hidan immortal.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  29. dunstar The Dude

To all the 'tards out there..

You would have to be extremely stupid to think Hidan can be easily defeated (lets not forget he killed a Bijuu in its full form).

First, to those people who think he is a one trick pony:
    How many battles have we read so far, particularly with Akatsuki members, where they use their best jutsu first? They always have some sort of trick up their sleeve (i.e. Sasori and Dedari).

Second, to those people who think he can be taken out by a simple ranged attack:
    Is it really that likely that in all the battles hes theoretically fought, no one has thought to used a range attack against Hidan? Knowing he has to sit in a circle to do his jutsus (the ones we know of), he obviously has some countermeasures to ranged attacks or else he would be an extremely poor shinobi, and not worthy of Akatsuki. Even if he were moved out of his circle (like he was), hes still "immortal".

Remember Hidan is part of Akatsuki; these are supposed to be some of the strongest shinobi in the world. He is in the same ranks as Itachi and Oro. To think he only has a few gimmicks or that a simple kunai can take him out is just plain dumb. To underestimate Hidan is the underestimate Kishimoto's writing abilities.

All that said, I doubt the AL will kill him, he seems too rational for that kind of behavior. I mean, even Kazuku puts up with it, and he has a temper like no other. Also, Naruto using his new Rasengan on him? Seems like kind of a waste for a move thats power has never been reached before, not even by the 4th. I am hoping Naruto saves that for the AL, or some other, more epic battle then Hidan.

I'm guessing there is some sort of flaw to Hidan's "immortality", much like Sasori's, and that Shikimaru will figure it out, and with the help of Choji and Ino, defeat him. Although I also really like the idea of Kakashi banishing his body parts to different realities.

30. dunstar The Dude

Great theory, except for the part where Shikamaru has to die. (: Maybe he can do something like he did against Tamari, but that would probably take away from the irony/emotion of the whole thing. Still, I am really rooting for Shikamaru to make it all the way through alive.