1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

How can sasuke have surpessed kyuubi's chakara?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by nkon, May 31, 2007.

1. what the hell wat do ppl mean when they say sasuke surpressed kyuubi's chakara. if the kyuubi's chakara burns naruto when did sasuke become surper human ( actually after killing Oro) but if sasuke can surpress kyuui's chakara then itachi should be able to do so since he has MS and maybe more skilled with the sharigan.
    So kyuubi naruto vrs. itachi isn't going to happen = dam i so wanted to c that

Tags:
  2. Shinigami Perv

When did he become superhuman? According to canon... Uchihas are born superhuman.

3. Kaminokaze Rome

You can see kyuubi Naruto vs Itachi on a yaoi website. You don't need to thank or rep me for helping you.

4. lol that post was made of win . + reps

5. Sorrow-Tear's Champion

We're quoting what the Kyuubi himself said.

6. i wasn't going to. wat made u think so ?:(

7. Kaminokaze Rome

8. Midomaru

Juugo's pet birds are mental just like himself.

9. Kaminokaze Rome

10. enough with this juugo's birds crap it's becoming redundant . u post it on every thread . stop being stupid :oh

11. bloodstains

Sasuke didnt surpress the kyuubi, the kyuubi was just sick and tired of sasuke's smell.

Hangin' with oro, sasuke probably smells badly of man-man love.

Now some yaoi enthusiast may be happy about this but remember the kyuubi is a very outspoken homophobe and he really didnt want to be touched by someone he believed to be unclean.

not to mention naruto is a genin and kyuubi has to set in him 24/7. the fact that another genin level nin was touching him pissed him off so he left the room. i'd do the same thing wouldn't you?

13. this post is again made of win

14. AbnormallyNormal

sasuke didnt suppress KN4... he just suppressed the internal kyuubi within naruto's psyche thats all

15. Kaminokaze Rome

No, I post it on every thread you and I made just to piss you off. And I'm not stupid, I'm mentally insane.

Dr. Kabuto told me rite after he give me the mary jane.

16. Kwheeler

Because once he subconsciously realized that in a few moments he was about to be turned into little globs of Sasuke goo by the kyuubi his sharingan instantly developed the power to remotely turn the kyuubi off.

17. vagnard

18. Kylinsky

You're looking at the internal dialogue between Naruto and Kyuubi too literally. The bubbling chakra is a metaphor for Kyuubi's influence winning over, rather than his actual chakra, which would have manifested externally as well. Mental manifestations are tricky that way.

Naruto was caught off guard seeing Sasuke, it had been 2.5 yrs since thier fight, and he was completely unprepared to see the lines between Sasuke and Orochimaru blurred so much. Kyuubi seems to need an emotional invitation to effect Naruto, some emotions like anger and frustration can have an instantaneous effect. Emotions like fear, helplessness, and confusion seem to make Naruto's mind open to suggestion, where Kyuubi tries to convince Naruto let him out of his cage to play. There is no series of hallways, there is no cage, there is no seal, and there is no body of a giant fox inside Naruto, there is only two minds, and two powerful sources of chakra within him, and what we see is the interaction of those two minds through the imagination of Naruto made possible by a state of shock enduced by seeing Sasuke after so long

The Sharigan is able to penatrate the mind, this is how they are able to copy jutsus and hypnotize people. Sasuke merely entered the conversation, and jolted Naruto awake.. Like splashing cold water in the face of a daydreamer. If Naruto hadn't been told only hours earlier that the Kyuubi chakra nearly killed Sakura, then Naruto would have been more receptive to the Kyuubi, making the conversation much more one sided, and making Sasuke powerless to the situation.

However neither Sasuke, nor Naruto wanted the Kyuubi's power to be unleashed, which says to me that they now both fear it. Sasuke rescued Naruto from a losing battle (whether he realized it or not), giving the proverbial slap in the face needed for him to snap-to and end the dialogue.

There are only 3 known ways to supress the Kyuubi's chakra, and the only one that does so without a seal is Naruto's own massive amount of chakra. Sasuke supressed a dream world, not the king of the Bijuu.

19. Yuna

Sasuke did not literally supress the Kyuubi.

However, if Kishimoto later gives him the canon ability to, it wouldn't surprise me. After all, apparently, the Sharingan can read minds and works even when someone's soul is transported to another dimension.

It's the ultimate PnJ. Need your Sharinganwielder to win? Just add a new power!

20. Sasuke_Bateman

The sharingan can do anything it wants.

21. shadowrocks17

22. shadowrocks17

Sasuke Hater with another Sasuke is gay joke. You're such a badass(sarcasm).

Sasuke > U Moot Poop.

23. Evil

So, the Kyubi- the actual character -states that Sasuke is suppressing his chakra and we are supposed to dismiss that? Sorry, I trust the Kyubi to know when someone is suppressing his chakra, rather than a random poster on the forums who thinks it's not literal.

I think the reason people do not want to admit that Sasuke can do this is because they believe it that you need to have more, or greater chakra than the Kyubi. However that's not the case. As we've seen with Yamato and what we've heard about Shodaime, it's just an ability, unless people think Yamato has more chakra than 4-Tails Naruto.

Sasuke happens to have the ability to surpress the Kyubi's chakra, maybe it's part of his Sharingan or it's related to the strange quality of his chakra- we won't know until later on.

24. so basically the kyuubi's chakara was not literally surpressed it. he just Sasuke merely entered the conversation, and jolted Naruto awake.. that's kind of wrong because naruto never went to sleep he just want into himself-- that sounds so wierd .

Can someone explain if sauke actually did surpress the kyuubi chakara or he didn't? kyuubi said that sasuke's eyes and chakara was more sinister than his

25. Tri-Chan

Kishi was just throwing abilities around the Sharingran just so that Sasuke wouldn't get owned by KN4 Naruto.

The Uchihas are related in some way to the Kyuubi and therefore, know a way to supress it.

Which gets me thinking.
    =P

26. Shodai

Sasuke is not God. No matter how much his fanboys masturbate to him, he's not that good.

27. 9th

Um, yes he did suppress him THAT time, will he be able to again? Highly unlikely.
    Why because Kyuubi said that it was prolly the last time they meet. Does that mean that Sasuke can't suppress him again? No, just that Kyuubi won't let him suppress him this time.

SO the conclusion, Kyuubi didn't put up a fight when Sasuke did what he did.

28. Jinchuriki-san

I believe it was the genjutsu, since we now have a literal working definition which is controling the victim's chakra flow or something like that.

29. fe10

Sasuke can't supress fox chakra. Naruto was the one holding the fox chakra.

30. i wander if sasuke supressed the Kyuubi's chakara when he touched it . Why didn't he get burn't or something