1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

How can sasuke have surpessed kyuubi's chakara?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by nkon, May 31, 2007.

1. Katalyze Can't touch this!

The suppression works but it isnt just Suppressing the kyuubi chakra, its suppressing the kyuubi chakra that leaks into Naruto, because the unleashed Kyuubi 9-tails cannot be suppressed otherwise.
    and i didnt see the Uchiha clan suppressing Kyuubi at the start.

2. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

Well apparently not the ones Itachi supposedly killed; and I don't believe Sasuke suppressed Kyuubi's chakra nor do I believe he even has the ability to do so... as if a human being, Uchiha or not, would ever be able to have that kind of control over the power of the King of Bijuu, please!!

3. LadySachiya Angel in Training

aaaahhhhh no. Maybe it all has something to do with Sasuke's chakra and Madara Uchiha's chakra being similar. We don't really know anything about it yet.

4. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

For fucks sake people, are you telling me that you believe the shit about Naruto being stronger than Kakashi, and Jiraiya being stronger than Itachi just because a character says so, but when it was literally stated, by the Kyuubi, that Sasuke suppressed his damn chakra, you have to make up some lame explaination for it, just because you cant, or dont want to except that Sasukes gotten strong enough to do that?

5. sizzler Banned

That's a good question i never actually thought of that .
    But i think that sasuke cannot surpress the Kyuubi's chakara . He maybe able to c it in sasuke but only Yamato and the one of the hokages are able to surpress the kyuubi's chakara

6. 7tRAcker7 Tracker of missing nins

He can posibly supress chakra. But also he can supress personalities. That's why he also told to Juugo not to worry, "Ill be your jail" he said. So, making Naruto supress Kyubbi's chakra, he was supressing Kyubbi's chakra. Sasuke just help Naruto's will of supressing Kyubbi's chakra stronger or gave to it the perfect push.

What surprised Kyubbi was that Sasuke find the way to do that.

I doubt that Itachi knows how to do that. If he knew that he must be the Tailled demons' hunter, since the those demons are all made of chakra.

In other words Sasuke casted a Genjutsu over Naruto and finished up through Naruto's brain the outgoing flow of Kyubbi's chakra. All that babbling = suppress Kyubbi's chakra.

7. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

The Kyuubi said he did. Proof that he did.
    Thread over.

8. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

When he said he'd become his jail it had nothing to do with suppressing chakra or personalities, all he meant was that he would keep him in line using force if he went psycho. So no, going by what was said, it was Sasuke doing the suppressing. Not Naruto, not Yamato, and not by some off chance that someone believes it, Sakura. It was Sasuke, and whether everyone chooses to believe it or not, it. is. canon.

9. Loki custom title want a loki

easy he cant..

10. King Scoop Well-Known Member

Sasuke can suppress Kyuubi chakra but only in Naruto's mind. However, if Naruto had actually tried to cancel out the Genjutsu then Sasuke probably would have failed. Basically Naruto and Kyuubi gave Sasuke free reign in there and let him do whatever he wanted.

11. 7tRAcker7 Tracker of missing nins

:huh?
    I have a little time reading and posting in forums. But this fanboys are really funny. If you will rep me please proof me wrong or said something that have just a little of logic. Please!! Don't just said, "Shut your mouth Im a fanboy and what I said is law". I did said that Sasuke supressed the chakra, I just explain how he did it. HE IS NOT GOD!!! he is just the other Uchiha.

Please shinkirou where it is stated that Sasuke will use force to stop Juugo??.

Jail is not Equal force. It is just foolish to carry around a guy that you must kick him to stop him. Sasuke's goal isn't kill people. If he is in a fight how by force he will stop Juugo not risking his life or other people's life?? Easy supressing him mentally, as he did with Orochimaru, but not absorbing him.

But you made me laugh. :amuse

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  12. BlueSky Rena A Girl of the East (Asia)

Sasuke can suppress Kyuubi due to the never ending super over top hype of the sharingan by Kishi.

13. ZeroMoac New Member

Uchihas are born Superhuman and then they turn into Gods !!

14. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

I dont know what you're talking about repping you, but the only fanboys here are the ones that go against what was plainly stated by the Kyuubi, or try to use some shifty baseless logic to explain why it shouldn't be taken literally. I also never said what I said was law, or told anybody to shut up, so dont go accusing people of saying shit they didn't. Also, I know Sasukes not god, but he's a damn good ninja, probably one of the top 5 Konoha shinobi in this day and age.

As for Juugo, its pretty obvious that when he says, I'll act as your jail he means that if Juugo ever goes out of control, he'll stop him by knocking him back to his senses or just straight up knocking him out. I also never said he'd have to kill him. Also, he didn't just jump into Orochimarus mind, Orochimaru himself took Sasuke to the dimension where the soul transfer ritual was to take place, Sasuke merely reversed the affects of the jutsu and consumed Orochimaru instead of the other way around.

So nowhere in the manga has it even hinted at a personality suppression, nowhere. The only thing its stated he can do, is CHAKRA suppression. The Kyuubi also didn't say that he suppressed Narutos personality, he said that he SUPPRESSED his CHAKRA. Plain and simple, nothing more, nothing less. He doesn't need to suppress anything other else other than chakra to get those results. Yamato doesn't, it just so happens that Sasuke has a similar method of suppression.

Now let me ask you this, what is it thats stopping Sasuke from straight up suppressing the Kyuubis chakra? Why is it that everyone just insists, even against canon/kishimoto stated evidence, that he's doing something else? There's not even any hints or suggestions in the manga that it was anything other than pure chakra supprression, so why do you feel the need to make it such?

15. Super-Scoop Super Ninja!

*reads the translation*

Yep, no doubt about it. Sasuke supressed Kyuubi's "power". People take that to mean chakra, obviously, so maybe it's so. Whatever it means, the end result is that Naruto no longer had the option of using Kyuubi's chakra, and that's all that really counts. :nod

I think he used some form of his sharingan. If Kakashi can warp Akatsuki body parts off into another universe using his sharingan, I don't see why supressing Kyuubi would be impossible for Sasuke.

It seems like after that encounter, Naruto is only using Kyuubi for training purposes, and using his own power in real fights. So it might not be as much of an issue when Naruto and Sasuke face off again later.
    :amuse

16. 7tRAcker7 Tracker of missing nins

Everything in this manga have an explanation. I just try to give one to the one who create the thread.

So Sasuke is not God but he can supress chakra just by willing it. Nonsense!!! If he can do that to Kyubbi he can do that too to everybody in Narutoverse so. Who is Naruto's god???

Kyubbi's chakra weakness is Naruto.

Something more some of your fellows sasuketards post a picture where Sasuke supressed the chakra. It was just a mental attack. You must attack fisically to injure chakra paths, so you can stop chakra fowing out or have enough chakra strenght and with a genjutsu force the chakra down. When did he did that?? And Naruto allready probe wrong that approach to defeating him.(fisically a mean)

Dude we are arguing something that is no necesary to argue. We both are agree that Sasuke did supress the chakra, nevermind the way. But please if you will post something post something with logic not only fanboyism.

17. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

How canz Naruto has demon inside hims AND ramen at same time?

18. Kuroro Skill Hunter

His sharingan allowed Sasuke to see and hack into the conversation that was taking place between Naruto and the Kyuubi at the time. Whether people will want to admit it or not, but Naruto is the key to either making suppression extremely easy, or extremely difficult. Naruto telling Kyuubi "No" at the time helped to make Sasuke's job of suppressing the Kyuubi as a finger snap.

Sasuke most likely used his cursed chakra to force the Kyuubi into submission just how Yamato uses his chakra via the Shodai's necklace to keep the Kyuubi chakra under control.

However, believing Sasuke can suppress the Kyuubi when it manifests itself with all nine tails is a fanboyish comment to the extreme...Well, until Kishimoto decides that the King of Bijuu will be blown to into a lake of chakra when he has the Kyuubi stare at Sasuke in the eye again...

19. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

I just want to point out that Yamato, and Shodai Hokage was it, could both suppress the Kyuubi. He also didn't physically stop the chakra flow. So whats your explaination for that? Also, if Yamato can do it without physically stopping his chakra flow, then why can't Sasuke?

Also, I'm not posting against logic and I'm not some biased fanboy who thinks Sasukes some kind of god, so you can get that out of your head. The simple truth of the matter is, the Kyuubi said he suppressed his power, and until he says he suppressed something else that effected his chakra manisfestation, then thats all Sasuke did. Saying otherwise is what is going against manga logic.

20. 7tRAcker7 Tracker of missing nins

That's why I said that we are agree. Sorry about placing your name near the word fanboy :amuse

21. nkon Guest

so sasuke surpressing naruto chakara would mean that in the next ecounter with naruto. Naruto cannot do crap because without kyuubi naruto = crap. Or maybe not with the kyuubi's chakara out of the way naruto may do better. but then naruto would be have to go up against sauke's C.S in normal state without aid of kyuubi

22. King Scoop Well-Known Member

There is nothing that says Naruto can't stop Sasuke from suppressing the Kyuubi. Last time Naruto just let Sasuke use his Genjutsu without trying to break out of it. If Naruto were to resist there is a good chance that he could break it. Also if he just held out long enough for the Kyuubi's chakra to enter his chakra circulatory system there also a chance that the Kyuubi's chakra would disrupt his chakra enough to break the Genjutsu as well.

23. sizzler Banned

sasuke used Genjutsu when -- did i miss something when did sasuke use GEnjutsu. So far i have never seen sasuke use or fall into Genjutsu

24. King Scoop Well-Known Member

Sasuke has both used and fell into Genjutsu. He used it when he suppressed Kyuubi's chakra in Naruto's mind and when he showed Kabuto what happened between him and Oro. He first fell into it when Itachi used Tsukuyomi against him and then again when Oro used his soul transfer which Sasuke reversed.

25. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

Not really, Sasuke was never shown to use genjutsu on Naruto, thats just a theory that some people like to use to explain how he ended up in Narutos mind. Though like I said, in the manga it never said anything about genjutsu. What Itachi used was a genjutsu, but once again, that was a secret technique of Itachis mangekyou, so unless Sasuke also had the mangekyou then, what he did had no connections to Itachis tsukuyomi.

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  26. King Scoop Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll give you the first part about Naruto. It might not have been confirmed, but I'm pretty sure it was Genjutsu considering all of the similar situations turned out to be Genjutsu like Oro's technique. But thats just my opinion.

But the part about the Tsukuyomi was just an example of a Genjutsu that Sasuke fell into not used.

So I guess the only confirmed time he used Genjutsu was to reverse Oro's jutsu. In any case he has used it.

27. Super-Scoop Super Ninja!

I have an off the wall thought. Sharingan's primary ability is it allows the user to copy what it see's. Now, Orochimaru knows more jutsu than you can shake a stick at, so there is an outside chance Orochimaru showed Sasuke a way to use a variation of Ino's mind jutsu. I know it's from left field and there is no way to back that up, but it might explain how Sasuke was able to do what he did, without it being as genjutsu. :amuse

Although, a genjutsu sounds more likely to me.
    :nod

28. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

maybe beacuse he can force chakra out of his hand.

In the anime however he looked like he popped that thing like a bubblem,So anime wise i guess he had a pin hidden in his skin.

29. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

hell no sasuke didnt literally surpress the kyuubi... he just surpressed some of his chakra...

30. herdrocks watch your back

sauske didnt supress kyubi he just didnt wash his hands before rubbing them all over kyubiis face