1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

How come Kages put the tail beasts in children but not in them selves?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Luckyday, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Luckyday

Tags:
  2. Taizi124

Well for Yondaime, he was dying so he couldnt.
    Kazekage, probably feared that he/she could not control the power of the one-tail
    Others, probably feared what people would do if their leader had a monster that had tried to destroy their village, i mean we have seen how bijuu-holders have been treated

3. masterako

they want the children to be treated like heroes
    like naruto

4. Naruto Administrator

LOL naruto was HARDLY treated like a hero. And where did it say yondaime was dying against kyuubi? His disapearence is as mysterious as his name. The only reason we know he is dead is because oro was going to edo tensei him. (btw oro was pretty stupid heh, he shoulda summoned the fourth first)

5. Taizi124

we never really find out if he is alive or dead, but based on what sarutobi-sensei said then
    Spoiler:
    he should be in the stomach of the Shinigami

6. Naruto Administrator

Wouldnt that only happen if he sealed the kyuubi on himself? :S i dunno i might be wrong here.

7. Insipidipity

They're younger, it probably takes quite a bit of time to resonate well with them. They even said the chakra has leaked in over the years. By the time the kage would get used to it, they'd be too old and die of old age sooner than a baby would, thereby reducing the effectiveness of their weapon over time.

8. Ghost05

What was stated above. When they're younger it's easier for the beast to mold into the user's chakra system.

9. Kousai

Logically I'd have to say because since there children, adult's bodies have a harder time adjusting to to new things, while growning up their bodies would adapt to the creature inside them easliey and become part of who they are. ex: Naruto's huge amount of stanima(sp?).

10. Eruravenne

Well, judging by the emphasis (aka mentioning at all) of Naruto's umbilical cord just having been cut and the fact that Gaara was also a newborn when he was "jinchuuriki-fied" I'd guess that has something to do with it. Perhaps they have to be JUST born in order for the seal to be able to contain the incredibly powerful bijuu... for some reason...

Like the good spiritual energy of a new life being brought into the world is able to somehow counter the negetive effect of the evil spiritual energy from the demon, allowing the child to survive... I dunno.

11. Futagokage

I think that in the Official desxcription of the sealing technique it states that there is no way to fool death after using the jutsu.

Back on topic:
    I think 2 possibilities:
    1)Can't be sealed in himself: The sealing bijuu technique requiere a newborn children to work, because whatever reason.

2)It's weaker: I think Orochimaru mention during the Chuunin exam that Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra after 13 years were begining to melt with Naruto's, if this is true, then the capabilities of a Jinchuuriki requiere a great amount of time to be useful, so it's more convenient usin it in kids or babies to have the bijuu power for a greater amount of time.

But officially there is no answer

12. naruhina26

maybe sealing it in an infant makes the bijuu more adaptable to the host

13. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

The kages does'nt want to have an emo episode in their lives that's why, lol.

14. Wrath

They have to be sealed in infants, because their chakra systems are undeveloped, and can therefore adapt to having a secondary source of chakra inside their bodies.

It's never been outright said, but it's very likely that an adult (and most likely children) would die, because their bodies can't adapt.

15. narutofangd

They're not going to put a demon inside themselves kages are the most powerfull in the village. if they have the demon sealed in themselves then the village loses one of their best defenses if the beasts loss control.

16. zain-za-nara

they just like to see there sons torment and suffering (ie.4th hokage naruto/kazekage gara

17. Hitomi_No_Ryu

I'm thinking about it as if it was brain surgery...

You can take huge chunks of brain out of an infant's head since it's not fully developed and will cope with the changes. An adult...they'll be either dead or a veggie.

Might be the same way with chakra systems...

18. Kasumi 霞

who knows... maybe they're afraid of adults losing control and destroying everything, if it's a baby the baby will just sit there and quickly learn to control it because they are babies and have weak bodies therefore if they did lose control they wouldn't be flying at people and digging their eyes out or anything so by the time their body does mature into something is stronger they will already have the excess chakra under control.

Or something like that mebee...

19. Butō Rengoob

20. vivacious

Who are the most ruthless warriors and best assassins and such? (even in the real world)
    People who have been trained to do so since infancy and/or brainwashed into submission to their superiors.

And people who read the manga know what kind of self destruction the Yondaimes can cause on their hosts, so no one really wants that.

21. Jenna Berry

Why don't they just do the logical thing and kill the damn beasts?:huh

Don't answer that...