1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

How did shodai become HOKAGE?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by mizukage90, Oct 26, 2006.

1. mizukage90

NOW BEFORE YOU COME TO TELL ME HOW STUPID I AM AND SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES: "HE CREATED KONOHA DUH YOU DUMBASS" PLEASE READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, THANK YOU.:)

In the anime and manga it stated that in order to name your village leader officially a kage or even have a kage, the village had to be one of the great shinobi villages or something along those lines, so my question is that if the shodai created Konoha, how could he become a kage because i don't think a newly started village could immediately jump to the position of one of the great shinobi villages? is there something i'm missing here that i didn't pick up in the manga? did konoha under the shodai go into war and emerge the victor and placed under the titles of one of the great shinobi villages, and got their leader with the official rank of kage? what happened? Don't flame me or anything, i'm not disrepecting shodai, i'm just asking a question thats been driving me crazy lately, and i'd like a decent answer if anyone has one. Thanks:)

Tags:
  2. Seto Kaiba

Well he was said to end an era of wars before founding Konoha, he probably built the village by uniting the factions that participated in the war with his own into a single force. By doing that, it probably became one of the great shinobi villages upon its completion.

3. Deidara2006

well that is what i was going to say only you put it in terms that a simple guy could understand. If i said that it would be 3 pages long and moved on and off topic several times. :wink
    Bah, thanks for that answer i was curious i was considering that by the time 2nd came to power then konoha may have been powerful but i was curious as the first gaining title.

4. Kingrazor

I thought konoha was one of the oldest, if not the oldest ninja village and was around before a standard was set. That and I'm sure they made a name for themselves in the war era.

5. digital_manic

arent you automaticaly the leader

6. Deidara2006

Out of all the shinobi countries of the world of Naruto, the five most powerful are allowed to call their leaders by the Kage (Shadow) title. These five individuals are called the "Five Kage," they are Watershadow (Mizukage), Fireshadow (Hokage), Windshadow (Kazekage) , Earthshadow (Tsuchikage) and Lightningshadow (Raikage). The Kage are the leaders of their respective hidden villages and the ninja which inhabit their country. So far eleven Kage have had some part in the world of Naruto

[LuPerry]​_Sumomomo​_Momomo​_-​_03​_(704x396​_XviD).[7DEEB1A2].mkv

7. uzuki-jin54

Yes but it doesn't make you a Kage. As stated only the five great shinobi villages' leaders are allowed to be called Kage. Take Sound as an example. Orochimaru is the leader but he can't be called a Kage because the Sound village isn't one of the five villages.

We don't know that for sure. I always thought that it was about the same age as the others and we don't know how long the standard has been around.

8. Kunoichi

Adding onto that, he might have also united warring clans- the most powerful clans, and brought them together to form the beginnings of Konoha.

9. ~*arashisama*~

I don't believe Shodaime received his title before Konoha and the Fire Country was powerful. He was the first Hokage, but he was never said to be Hokage since the very beginning of Fire Country.

10. Seto Kaiba

Fire Country itself is older than Konoha more than likely, Konoha is only about 100 years old.

11. ~*arashisama*~

Eh..? Konoha is the shinobi village founded within Fire Country... right?

Maybe I was unclear. I meant, Shodai may have founded the shinobi portion of Fire Country, and maybe even led to Fire Country's prosperity. Only have he did that, was he considered the first Hokage.

12. Deidara2006

I agree with that, on the site i left on my previous post or perhaps on narutofan.com it states that the villages are only around 60 years old but there is no evidence so i would say around 100. Along with that i would say all the villages especially the more powerful were all founded at the same time, or in the same time era. Konoha is a small village in a large country with many borders, there are also small towns and other villages that are not shinobi based within the fire country. But Konoha aided in the rise of the fire country's power and wealth.

... I think