1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] How do I change my profile picture here? I have tried looking everywhere

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by cthei13, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cthei13 Christopher Theiler

Australia
    I heard you needed to post 20 times too because it unlocks it apparently? I done that too.

Tags:
  2. Kuzehiko Infinite

You're required to have a certain amount of post count. I think it is 25 or so.

3. Kuzehiko Infinite

I just checked.
    You in fact need to have 25 posts to be able to upload a profile picture.

Also, in order to upload an avatar you must click on the symbol icon above and click the avatar option then you'll able to upload one.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. White Wolf Super Moderator

You should be good to go now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.