1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

How do the Akatsuki fund themselves?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by maya_slash, Dec 1, 2005.

1. maya_slash Itachi are belong to me.

As I was reading a certain fanfic where Kisame and Itachi were hungry and looking for a place they could buy food, a sudden thought appeared in my head.

Where do Akatsuki take money from? I mean, even badass villains like them need food and lodging and there's no way every time they go to a hotel or a restaurant one of them to place a sharp pointy thing at the throat of the owner and demand food and lodgings...

Tags:
  2. Sakura Active Member

you've got an interesting point of view. i suppose, they should have enough money for their needs or maybe they just get their way cuz they're so special :p

3. martryn Dick in hand

Maybe one of them is rich or something. I mean, Sasori, for example, took out a nation. Surely he took all the money from the nation when he defeated it. And its been shown that he has followers. Maybe they fund him.

4. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

There Criminals... enough said.. Im sure they rob people on the roads...

5. martryn Dick in hand

Akatsuki is not above petty robbery. Sad, really.

grlninja, why is it your avatar doesn't have an arm... again?

6. Sakura Active Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHH...martryn, you are making me so sad now. at least hilary duff has a HEAD. lol. ill change it ok? just to make you happy. btw, im pretty sure akatsuki members are able to fund themselves with their followers or from the deeds they do that are self-advantagable

7. 火影ナルト friends

They are powerful ninja. Powerful ninja know powerful genjutsu and mind control techniques. They can do anything they want around normal people and get away with it.

8. martryn Dick in hand

That's Hilary Duff? Change it for that reason alone. I'll even give you a good pic to get an avatar from:

On topic: They probably get it from the Aburame clan vaults. With Shino's dad being the leader and all I mean.

9. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

they all have their own sources I'd guess, Itachi killed the Uchiha clan for the insurance money... o_O

10. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Akatsuki Leader: Due to our budget running a tad low this month, I've taken the step of signing contracts for you all.

Unnamed Akatsuki #1: You don't mean...

Akatsuki Leader: Yes. Advertising.

All Akatsuki: (groan)

(Some time later, in the world of Tsuki-yomi...)

Itachi: Kakashi-san, for the next 72 hours I will stab you with these katanas.

Kakashi: Ugh! Aargh! Aaaiie! (repeats for hours)

Itachi: (grimaces) And now it's time for a little break.

Kakashi: B-break?

Itachi: Sorry. Even I find this to be too cruel.

(The Mentos theme starts playing)

Singers: Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo, the ooone!

Kakashi: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Meanwhile...)

Deidara: And now, watch your village destroyed by my ultimate work of art!

(A horrified Gaara watches as Deidara's doll #18 explodes, leaving behind the following message in the sky...)

EAT AT JOES!

Deidara: I feel so dirty.

(Elsewhere...)

Sasori: And now I'll show you my true form!

(Sasori whips off his cloak to reveal his true puppet body... covered head to toe with endorsement stickers.)

(And in the Grass Country...)

Tobi: Zetsu-san! Zetsu-san! How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop?

Zetsu: (light side) Let's find out. (licks pop) One! Two! Three! (dark side) The heck with this! (crunches down on the whole thing) Looks like three, Tobi.

Tobi: Awwww.

11. maya_slash Itachi are belong to me.

Kisame and Itachi suddenly jump in front of a stranger on the road: "Stop! The money or your life!"

12. Demonic_Ice I lol'ed

lol, good one! They probably just use genjustu to make people give them bunch of money like wat david did

13. Alia_Atreides Mew...

They kill people and rob from them.

14. Sakura Active Member

i dont think so. i agree with the aburame clan thingy ma bob. btw, maya_slash, cute avy

15. Mibu Clan Chibi Mibu

Itachi killed his clan so he could afford all of Akatsukis expenses...We all know that Uchihas are filthy Rich.

We also know that Kisame used his smexyness to marry the Daughter of a Rich wealthy man, like Gatou, and he too helps Akatsuki with the expenses.

then we ?Have Sasori, where do you think he bought the materials to make all those puppets...Well of course he bought them, and dont think they are cheap...Making just 1 Puppet can cost up to 1200 Dolars, and knowing his Jutsu of 100 Puppets we pretty much kow hes getting money from somewhere.
    Plus, now that hes dead, Deidara probably inheritred his money.

We know this too, it says so in the Databook.

Kisame pays for Water service.
    Deidara pays for the Electricity bills.
    Itachi pays for the other expenses, Laser-Eye Surgerys, shoes, Cars, T.V etc.
    Zetzu pays the Dude that cares for the plants.
    Sasori paid the rent for the cave, thats why he was always pissed, the rent for that cave is alot...
    Leader provides the new Jutsus, but do you think the Jutsu come out of his ass? Of course not, he has to pay for EVERY new Jutsu he teaches his underlings...It goes as follows:
    D Class: $34 each.
    C Class: $69 each.
    B Class: $99.99 each.
    A Class: $999.99 each.
    S Rank: $1999.99 each.
    Tax not Included.

And remember that doesnt get Crap from Akatsuki, and all the Jutsus are given out free, but Leader said...."hmmmm, Ill charge all who have a Bloodline...At least that way I wont declare bankrupcy yet."
    And knowing Itachi had one, he charged extra for Dojutsu...And for every new Jutsu, the one paying would be Itachi for at least 40%.

Now think about it, Itachi joined an killed his clan 6 months later, because he was out of money. Akatsuki is a priviledge.
    And we know that Akatsuki mostly buys A and S Rank Jutsus, so imagine Itachis bank account...Not so Good being in Akatsuki now huh!!

But then he found out why it was costing him so much....OROCHIMARU!!!

Oro bought all type of Jutsus, especially Kinjutsus, who have higher taxes...Plus all his combining and every thing...It was too much for Itachi.

So Itachi told Oro,
    "Look dude, I know were friends and all but...Your killing my bank account and my credit. Im sorry but I cant pay for all your stuff."

Oro- "You cant do this to me, you know Sandaime didnt give me shit of money....Ahhh, WTF am I supposed to do now?!?!"

Itachi- "well, I did give my bro 50% so he could eventually buy MS...Go and talk to him".

So Oro left Akatsuki and we know the rest.

16. Gaara-Kazekage Member

They bought shares with their savings from proper shinobi pay days, then secretly attack rival companies so that their share value will rise. Less bothersome would be to spend wisely and frugally:)

17. Seany Banned

I think the leader is a milllionare and pays the others to do there dirty work, so thats why itachi joined because he was short on cash:nod:

18. soprano New Member

Obvious... duh. Naruto and Kakashi fund them, since Kishimoto is paying for their keep from Naruto sales.

19. dhJackBurton It's NERV or nuth'n!

20. yukidomari lurker

they kill innocent animals who mysteriously drop money and armor..

(seriously, i always wondered that in rpgs, too.)

21. DrDragan90 Don Genius

noo none of them are right... i think that they summon the money :p or u know that money come from trees.... and guess what!! Zetsus is a plant so he can make the paper and itachi can just copy the bills with his Sharingan and they got ink from one of the other members so that they can make the dollar bills :p $$$$$ RICH

22. DrDragan90 Don Genius

noo none of them are right... i think that they summon the money :p or u know that money come from trees.... and guess what!! Zetsus is a plant so he can make the paper and itachi can just copy the bills with his Sharingan and they got ink from one of the other members so that they can make the dollar bills :p $$$$$ RICH

23. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

These people were all S-rank criminals, the genius's of their villages. They must of done thousands upon thousands of missions. They probably have money stored from all those.

24. Terumaru Phoenix of the Hidden Blaze

I'll go with Alia on this one.

25. mistergin Less Talk, More Stab!

Jutsu mind tricks? (you WANT to give me all of your money) [or face eternal damnation for 72 hours]

26. Kahlua2606 ANBU

If you remember back to when Jiraiya and Kakashi were first talking about the Akatsuki, Jiraiya made some comment about how they had only taken on a few jobs so far, overthrowing leaders and things like that. Therefore, it seems that they have set themselves up a mercenary-type group of extremely powerful shinobi who will take on any job if the price is right, at least that's how they started...it seems likely that they've moved on to bigger and better things, like world domination and the such.

27. Yasha Procreate

Haha, this is the funniest thread I have ever seen. Zetsu eats dead bodies while Sasori doesn't have to eat at all. Kisame probably will jump into the river and catch some little fish? DeiDei eats dirt as we have seen in the self-explosion arc and dirt is everwhere. So Itachi maybe is the only one who has financial and food problem. He probably Tsukiyomis Ayame everyday to get a bowl of ramen.

28. Gallic Rush Why not?

They are elite ninja... I'm sure they can scrounge up whatever food they need and simply take any clothing or supplies they need by force from random villages/towns.

29. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Well Sasori used to do puppet shows, Zetsu has his own flower shop, Deidara does fireworks shows, Itachi sells acid trips and we all know Kisame is a gigalo :p

30. metalanime I like Tits

do they even need money?