1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel if Naruto does become Harem manga?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by RGZ_ReGZ, Nov 4, 2005.

1. RGZ_ReGZ

Here is not the place to say why Naruto will go for Hinata or Sakura (and if Sai is a girl, Sai), but rather how you feel if Naruto did incorporate harem manga's element into it.

I think depends on how well it was written, it woudl actually be acceptible... since while Naruto's main focus in on friendship, I think love is a subset of friendship and should be treated just as important.

Tags:
  2. Kyuubi Naruto

Well I think relationships and love should take a sidestep. People read Naruto for the characters, story, and the fighting. Even if the pairings are good and everything I think it's still needs to be the same.

3. NarutoUzumaki

Well personally I think adding love into the story would make it alot better since like you said it's a part of friendship
    Also if they made it into a Action/Romance they could attract alot more people

4. princeofpersia

well changing the characters are growing up so maybe this is just a natural phase that the manga will go through. I mean hes not a kid anymore and 2.5 years with ero-sennin he will definatley have a boost in hormones.

5. BattousaiMS

Every manga is a harem for little boys or girls who can't get into a real relationships in real life dude. This is why to understand the real world you must get laid first :thumbs or else you might end up with the pervertness syndrome.

6. NarutoUzumaki

I haven't gotten laid but I'm not a pervert either
    I just don't care about that stuff right now, You have to get your priorities straight before going into a meaningful relationship

7. Raikiri

It already is a harem manga. Kisame and his harem of hoes!!!

8. dhJackBurton

Shonen manga should not have a lot of romance in it. Not that romance should be excluded, especially if it is the form of harem-comedy, but it should not be focused on. We already have a little bit of romance with Sakura-Sasuke, Naruto-Sakura, Hinata-Naruto, and Lee-Sakura, but I think that Kishimoto should just expand on what is currently in the manga. It would be interesting to have a Naruto harem complex, especially since Naruto's heart is in the sole posession of Sasuke... thus he runs from women... to Sasuke *takes show and scrubs with iron wool*

9. 1000YearsOfPain!

I definitely think there should be more romance incorporated into Naruto(and all anime, for that matter^^), so I would like it, but Naruto is primarily an action anime so they're not gonna make it a Harem manga/anime. But they would attract a lot more female audience that way.

10. ZE

I wouldn’t mind to see sakura and naruto in the bed doing it if it’s for character development, and for the good of the manga, I remind you, if naruto and sakura do that sasuke will try to kill naruto again.

11. FitzChivalry

Again, if people want something like that, reading a Shounen manga that involves fighting, power, killing, and stealth is not for you. There is Ichigo 100% if you like that kind of thing.

Kishimoto said he'd like to include a romance, but it's very hard to do throw it in with the story that exists. So believe that whatever pairing goes down here, it won't be a central aspect of the story, as it'll be a side thing.

12. ZE

It?s a shame when something is about to happen someone appears.

Well, kishi said he wanted to incorporate more romance in the second part of naruto, so it?s possible, and the recently development between naruto and sakura proves that, sakura shows much preoccupation about naruto, she care for him, now its up to kishi.

13. Splintered

Anyway, I despise harem animes with a white hot intensity of a thousand suns. Harem mangas have a shoddy plot, reguritated character, flimsy story telling, single dymanic focused relationships, redundant humor, and is about as exciting as a poke in the eye. It's like bad fanfiction. Kishimoto can do so much more with relationships then having Naruto being in the middle of a girl harem.

14. Killed14puppies

If NarutoxHinata is done in the same style as ShikamaruxTemari it shouldn't be too bad. But if it comes to the point of where we see their lifestyles coming home off the job and the other has dinner ready and the table set talking about babies it may be just a little too much. Keep with the action with a side glance of bf gf.

15. Countach

It would be a good side story but it cant be the main plot

16. SeruraRenge

If they do, he better do it right...like how Shuffle was done.

17. Beowolf Agate

Leave it to fanfiction please. Harem fics kickass when done well :p. But in the manga itself... God no.

Keep the romance to the low level its at now, obvious crushes, cute little moments, but nothing big. Thats how most of shonen is anyways.

18. beat89

I would actually like a little more than the current level, but if it got excessive, it would just be odd.

19. MitsukiShiroi

If Naruto would turn into a harem manga, I think it would be a shame.

There are four major factors in Naruto;

1. Friendship
    2. Loyalty
    3. Betrayal
    4. Dreaming

None of them is love, nor do we know of anyone else than Sakura [and perhaps Ino] who truly loves someone in the story. Okay, perhaps Tsunade and Dan. Love isn't a major factor in Naruto and although it would be nice to see certain pairings, it's only logical for Kishimoto to continue Naruto as it is now.

20. factorx3

21. Raptor

If it's well done I don't mind. the problem is that most aren't.