1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you think Konohamaru will turn out

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Grep, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Grep Kids love Grep

Do you think that Konohamaru will become a Hokage, or even a decent ninja? I think that he will end up becoming very strong but I am not sure about Hokage. I hope he learns to summon Enma although who would teach him, they have never shown or talked about Konohamaru's parents I think they died. What do you guys think though, how will he turn out.

Tags:
  2. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

well, he is really good at Sexy no Jutsu...

3. Troublesome I'm bringing Sasuke back

With the name Konohamaru he should be able to live up to the village's name.
    Though I think the Konohamaru corps have the potential to be the next Sannin. They have similar traits.
    - They've been together since a very young age
    - pedigree (Konohamaru/Third and Tsunade/First)
    - Naruto (future hokage?) looks to become their sensei and the 3rd was the Sannins

I can't think of anything else

4. Grep Kids love Grep

I thought it would be funny if naruto ends up being his jounin teacher. If he does he will have to hurry up and become a chunnin first. Wait is Konohamaru a genin post timeskip?

5. McAllen New Member

I dunno, for some reason I have a real corrupt idea of how Konohamaru will probably end up. I think he'll be very much like naruto, wanting to become a hokage and having his own way of the ninja, but I also think he isn't the sharpest knife out there, and I think he'll be tricked like how Naruto was and do misdeeds for some shadowy figure in trade for power, and he'll be banished from Konoha.

Worst Case Scenario is what I think will happen to him :(

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I think he'll turn out to be a neglected side character. Hopefully he'll at least develope some skills as they show him from time to time.

7. Dommy You never knew.

Mmmm...:blink maybe he will marry a good, normal girl and end up living a peaceful life.......:p
    ....or instead:huh , Naruto will become his 'teacher' to teach all kinds of 'dirty jutsus'.......:jk

8. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

I think he has as good a chance of being at the level of the Sannin as Tenten has of being at that level. I'm not going to say whether thats a good chance or a bad chance.

9. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

He is another future Naruto and the next hokage,and after Naruto died, he will take that position...

10. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Konohamaru will rally to naruto's side in the war against Ne and Akatsuki.....

YEAH......

11. Terumaru Phoenix of the Hidden Blaze

Aren't Konohamaru and Naruto too close in age for Naruto to be his Jounin teacher? It looks like Ebisu is their teacher already.

I think both of them will end up being Hokage. Naruto being first of them of course. n_n

12. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

13. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Konohamaru honestly has nothing going for him.

He is modeling himself after Naruto, however he does not posses any kind of youma, so he lacks the power of Naruto. He's virtually useless.

Logically, he should become a mediocre ninja at best, however I see him achieving at least Jounin level, and will likely be respected in the village.

I also think it's possible Kishimoto will make him the replacement Hokage for Naruto.

14. Alia_Atreides Mew...

I think he will be strong, but only after the next time skip... Think he hasnt even graduate yet, has he? But yes, I also think he will summon Enma... Its no problem Sarutobi is not there anymore, because he probally left the contract to Konohamaru; and Jiraiya or Tsunade can teach him the summon jutsu.
    And he and his friend will be from team Genma or team Anko.
    I only hope he is less annoying next time we see him. :)

15. Raptor Vagabond

he'll be a good ninja that's for sure. not as good as Sarutobi but a very good one.

16. Chi Technical knockout

But i doubt he'll be Hokage. And i doubt Naruto will be their teacher. There is only 3 years difference in their ages...

17. Grep Kids love Grep

Some people are saying he has no skills, I don't know what you base this off of, the have never shown him do anything really (much less fight). I checked the manga, he is a genin and Ebisu is his teacher, and just because he isn't a genius doesn't mean he won't be very strong just look at naruto and lee. I think that someday in the future he will pop in and save naruto (I don't really mean save, I mean sort of what Lee did when Naruto was fighting Kimmimaro) and they will display him (with or without his group) as an actual ninja for once.