1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

How do you think the Buster Call works?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Archive' started by SeruraRenge, Nov 12, 2005.

1. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

Plz tell me if it has already said HOW it destroys the island.

I remember Blueno saying that the 6 ships Nico Robin had destroyed were Buster Call ships. Does this mean that the Buster Call signals for a fleet bombardment?

Tags:
  2. Code Zoamelgustar

Black Cat ch163 HQ

From Stephen's translation.
    So it basically is a fleet bombardment I guess.

3. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

If that's true, then even if Spandam uses it, The Mugiwara crew and the FF should have a few minutes to get out of there, since cannons need to be properly calibrated for aiming, then need to be loaded, etc etc.

4. Raptor Vagabond

I don't think they can make a buster call work if u need to join that kind of force. Enough time for the strawhats to get pluton don't u think?? :amuse

5. Code Zoamelgustar

Well ... Pluton needs to be "ressurected". By both Nico Robin and Franky appearantly. I'm sure the process isn't that short. Then there's the fact that a ship like that should be complicated to operate and require quite a bit of manpower.

Though if they do meet up with one. I doubt the Straw Hats would survive. considering how Vice-Admiral is only a step below Admiral right? And well Aokiji was one and without any effort he single handedly owned the Straw Hats... I'm sure Vice-Admirals aren't much weaker (I recall Garp falling asleep when Morgan cut his chest open... ) and there's 5 of them.

6. Raptor Vagabond

And both are there. who knows perhaps Franky already build it for an emergency.

yeah but getting 10 warships with no idea how many admirals and crap will last a little too, so enough time if Franky already builded it.

Ep 380 page 13. The Franky family and Galley La workers are considered Straw Hat pirates now and are around 60. It's enough i think. Besides there are only a few of those who are really important so the main crew (main characters) would be around 11 or so...

that's why they need the pluton. And if the straw hats are strong enough to take out the elite assasination team from the world government... who knows?? :amuse

remember. all of this is speculation. but many things point that way.

7. Code Zoamelgustar

Both are there, and I'm sure it the process would be long. I doubt Franky alone could build it, or Robin won't be as important.

Isn't the Marine HQ near? At least Aokiji was on the island and decided to ride back. So it could very well be at least somewhat in the vicinity. Especially considering how Eneis Lobby is also there, it'd make sense for Marine HQ not too be too far off. Same with giving Spandman the Buster Call in the first
    Also, I'm sure Marines are trained to get ready in a hurry...

As I said, not only does it require man power, but all I'm sure it won't be that simple to operate a weaopn that can "destroy the world."

Straw Hats may be strong enough to take them out. But still, look at what happened not too long ago, 1 sleepy admiral not serious took on all of htem at once. I'm sure 5 Vice Admirals that are ready to kill would show much more strength. Which would make it overkill.

8. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

I dont think theyr just gonna stand there aiming their weapons at the island.
    The Marines are fighters as well after all.
    I highly doubt the Straw Hats are capable of taking on a force that big