1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

How far would Izuku have made it in the Sports Festival if he had Full Cowl?

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by LightningBlader, May 8, 2018.

1. LightningBlader The Yellow Flash–Flee on Sight

Edit: How far would current Deku have gotten?

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

He would have performed significantly better in the race, but I don't think he would come up with the move that let him win first place, probably place in the top 3-5. He wouldn't have been the 10 million point person, so the calvery battle would have been very different. Iida probably still rejects, but more people might have willingly joined up with him since he wasn't the 10 million point. Brackets would have been different, Deku still can't beat Shouto, current Deku should be a formidable match against Bakugo, I'd imagine his matchup with Iida would be more or less even and Tokoyami and Deku sorta counter each other a bit.

3. Extravlad Well-Known Member

France
    He would've beaten Todoroki most likely.

Full Cowl Deku wouldn't have needed to injure himself to deal with Todoroki's ice, he's fast enough to dodge his attacks and to get in close.

When it comes down to the final clash he'd have been able to use 100% OfO without an injured body to begin with and that would've overwhelmed Todoroki.

4. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

He still would flip on Todoroki, especially if he would dare him in using fire.

5. Roman Emperor

Why not?

I honestly don't see anything changing in either scenario tbh.

6. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Deku would have been probably in the top 5 racers, I don't think he would have kept the machines metal body part either. The conditions would be way different then how he came up with the idea that got him first place.

7. Guntah Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Anime Deku would flop all the same. Manga Deku could beat Todoroki if he was using just ice, but I don't think the same applies if he was using fire too.

8. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

I'd actually have Izuku beat Todoroki if he had Full Cowl. As we saw with Todoroki's match against Iida, he has rather poor reflexes to speedsters. Izuku becomes a lightning bruiser with Full Cowl whose at least as fast as Iida, if not faster if he goes above 5%, on top of having the strength to cause major damage to Todoroki if not knock him out of the ring. The only reason why Todoroki won at the end of the day too was because Izuku was hurting himself plus was only at 'normal' levels of speeds.