1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come enter in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Deadline for entries is Sunday, September the 15th at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

How it is possable for the forth to be AL

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by neji629, Jun 3, 2007.

1. neji629

I dont think that Yondaime is the AL but i have a very weird theory on how he could be. This theory is probably not true, and it is very unlikely that it is true but i would like your thoughts on it.

So before Akatsuki was started, Orochimaru summoned Yondaime and used that seal ( I dont know what its called. The one he used on the first and second Hokage) so then Yondaime would be under Orochimarus command.But Orochimaru knew that Yondaime was stronger than him, so that is why Orochimaru did not control him. So then, he became the AL and formed the Akatsuki.

But i dont think that Yondaime is the Al, because there is not enough proof that he is. I think that Yondaime is dead and inside the Shinigami.

Tags:
  2. Kusogitsune

Plot-no-Jutsu. It's the catch-all explanation.

3. AbnormallyNormal

well i am not sure what orochimaru's relationship with the 4th even was, we barely even know what each thought of the other at all, and presumably if orochimaru summoned him but didnt control his mind, orochi would've been killed by the 4th, and the 4th wouldn't have formed akatsuki at all

4. Smoke

Flag:
    Mexico