1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

How kishi can cover himself

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by kite, Nov 20, 2005.

1. kite

Ok, so we all know that one ex. Akatsuki member fits the bill for the 8 tails way too well and that a current member fits the bill for the 3 tails easily as well. But how will kishi account for these extreme simularities given that the Akatsuki seek out the bijuu and hunt the people containing them?

Well one simple way would to simply ignore those two Bijuu by saying the two already captured are them, so he doesn't have to account for the jinchuuriki who had them. Also if you look at the statue with the eyes, it appears that the third eye is open, I was hoping for the 8th one to be as well but it seems that its the 6th or 7th eye/bijuu. It's obvious that the eye that opens has some correlation to which Bijuu it is since those two are open and not just the first two, though the 8th one remaining closed provides another problem.

The legend of the 9 tailed beasts is relativly unknown, so most people really don't know the similarities, everyone here does because we sit around and discuss what could be and have some dedicated people that find information for us. The general public and casual reader doesn't know what to expect and will probally accept this.

Now as for us dedicated people and those who know about the legend, its gonna be a tougher sell, because we know. It seems Kishi originally used the bijuu for inspiration for Oro and Kisame without having the Akatsuki plot developed and is going to have to explain it somehow.

Of course its possible he had this all planned all along and is just messing with all of our heads for a while...:S

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger

I can say that for Orochimaru, but by the time Kisame came into the picture, didn't they already have the mission to steal the bijuu in order? If that's so, then maybe the plot was developed by the time Oro made his appearence.

3. SonicTron

Yes Oro and Kisame are jinchuwhatevers, however without knowing the locations etc. of the rest of the bijuu, and oro and kisame already on their side, it would be more beneficial to use them to hunt down the rest of the bijuu before extracting theirs as well.

of course this means that the power of the bijuu will not be split at the end (what reason would two men already infused with demons give theirs up just to be given a similar amount of power again). There is something beyond redistribution of power to each member that fuels the bijuu hunt. I just hope it doesn't summon the eternal dragon or something and grant wishes...

4. Marsala

There are really only two purposes the Akatsuki could have in hunting down and extracting all of the bijuu:

(1) Combining all of the bijuu into some super monster, perhaps the statue they use come to life. This is silly and unlikely because they would need the fully extracted Kyuubi to finish such a thing, and Naruto will DIE if that happens, plus what could possibly fight such a monster.

(2) Resealing the bijuu into themselves. This makes more sense as it also allows Akatsuki members to already be jinchuuriki; if they joined Akatsuki with their bijuu pre-installed, all the better! Also, it would cut down on bijuu hunting. If Kisame and Zetsu are already jinchuuriki, then Akatsuki would already have 5 out of 9 bijuu, and if Orochimaru is one as well, Kishimoto would only need to make 2 new jinchuuriki characters instead of 5.

5. maxhrk

usually i thought akatsuki came to take jinchuuriki away and turns them into evil bunch like Deidara try to takes gaara body but failed at that..

.. who know anyway what they, uber evil organization, is planning. :)

6. SonicTron

The problem is, why would someone wish to join akatsuki for more power if they already had a bijuu? Not happening. Why go through all that trouble to make others more powerful, others who aren't part of your clan, your village, etc.

7. nwoppertje

What about Deidara? He resembles the 6 tails too well in my opinion... As the 6 tails also uses clay for fighting and makes figurines out of it, it's also the smallest bijuu (I can recall Deidara isn't to big either) and the most cunning... And Dei is definately cunning! Couldn't it be that Akatsuki has the three tails and the six tails and they channel those powers from the Hell Gate to the rings their members wear....

But that still doesn't explain Oro.....:huh

8. kite

Yeah, I went back and looked at Deidara, he does seem to resemble the 6 tails, but the thing that bothers me is how easily he was taken down. I mean if he had a Bijuu you would think that after getting hurt like that, it would come out...