1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

How long are the fillers taking?

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by martryn, Nov 8, 2005.

1. martryn Dick in hand

Assuming there isn't any down time from one filler to the next, how much of this two years that is supposed to occur during the time skip in which Naruto should be training with Jiraiya is being taken up by the fillers?

The trip to Oro's house - about two weeks?
    Mizuki - two days or so
    The bugs - a week and a half
    Curry of life - another week or so
    Konohamaru - two days

So are we all assuming that the fillers so far have only taken a month or so out of the Jiraiya training time?

Tags:
  2. xeno Emmissary of Dance

It seems that way, but are the fillers going on during the same timeline as the training time? Maybe even though all of these events occur, they will set the story up so that Naruto gets a full 2 years of training and and totally ignore the time spent during these events as if they never happened.

3. Crush! Banned

You are aware that three months passed between the end of the Sasuke Rescue arc and Naruto leaving to train with Jiraiya, right? This is taking place during that three months.

4. martryn Dick in hand

If this is true they better start rationing time. They'll run out of it pretty soon and they have to draw the fillers out an entire season.

5. Akakyubi red Youma

I don't think it takes that long...

The trip to Oro's house - a week at most
    Mizuki - one day
    The bugs - five days
    Curry of life - four days at most
    Konohamaru - one and a half day:p

that gives them about nine more weeks, a pretty good time:amuse

6. Narikaa Happily Insane :X

The next batch of eps look like they'll last a while. I mean, there's a new villain in town... who looks rather boring in my opinion, but I'll say no more until I've watched it.

I'm guessing:
    The trip to Oro's house - A week, possibly a few more days.
    Mizuki - One very long day.
    The bugs - Four days at the most.
    Curry of life - Way too long. -.- A week.
    Konohamaru - Two days.

7. conceptz Fox Mulder

So are the fillers going to show Naruto training with Jiraiya? Or are they just going to skip it like the manga?

8. hakke Bird in a cage...

They cant show any actual training because we dont know what did naruto learn yet. so no, they wont show it, Kishi will use it in the manga as flashbacks when necesary.

9. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

The timeskip will happen during next year's spring. So now you know how many fillers we'll have. :oh

10. Sake Hokage the nine wang'd fox

I hope they use the upcomming fillers to reveal more cool info about the leaf village and other characters...at least watching them would feel like I'm getting somewhere in the story.

11. Spartan_24 Viva la Raza

for the next filler i would like to see kakashi doing a mission, then gai, after that another sensei and so on.

12. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

Well if you think about it its all either invalid data or shit you've seen before. The filler guys are good at fight sequences, so I think they should have a tournament filler for some kind of prize like being Hokage for a day so Naruto can see what its like.

13. SSJ3Naruto The Nice Guy Pose! *ching*

I dont think they will take any notice of how much time they are using, its not gonna make any difference really, but I agree with most people on how long each filler took

14. T2004 Ultimate Jutsu

Well lets' see...
    Rice counrty: at most a week. And maybe 3 or 4 days after the arc where naruto is hospitalized yet AGAIN
    Time elapses:1 week, 4 days

Mizuki (Hey, Tony!) arc: 2 days. Shizune's team was attacked at night, and then Mizuki went to get Naruto and Irkua the next day

Time elapsed: 2 days

Bikochu: It took 2 days to get to the forest and 2 days to get back (so sakura can kick naruto's ass for negligence lol) also the time they spent searching for it, so about 8 days total
    Time elapsed: 8 days

Curry arc: I'll give it a week, since there is no indication on their time spent there, and we also don't know exactly when Naruto found Rokosuke.

time elaped: a week

So, 30 days. A month has passed. I'm sure the anime team can make up more stuff for the other 2 months. Let's just hope it's good lol

15. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

all i can say is that fillers rock!

16. neko-sennin AKA shadesmaclean

There is one thing I've enjoyed about the "filler" epsisodes, and that is the glimpses of other character's lives. From early on, I've been curious:

What are Ino-Shika-Chou's missions like?

Neji-Lee-Tenten?

Kiba-Hina-Shino?

The Jounin teams?

Various other characters?

I've always been extremely curious to see what one of Gaara's team's missions (pre-Konoha battle) would have been like.

Not to mention Sakura learning something that might make her more than a damsel-in-distress on the battlefield. One of the few things about this series that had disappointed me was how Sakura was always the weakest link, even while surrounded by other strong female characters. Admittedly, she was teamed with a prodigy (Sasuke) and a monster (Naruto), but it is heartening to see her coming into her own.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  17. Okeaninai nymphe of fresh-water mist

Well it looks like I can look foward to some of them fillers since i'm pretty much caught up at that point now. I am also curious about the other character's lives and thier missions in thier respective groups

Sakura can die for all I care - I can't stand her. It looks like she's gonna into a medical ninja but then - if someone dies on her - she seams like she would end up going trhough cycles of depression. but at least she is finally doing something now and has a track to focus on. Good for her.