1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many episodes a day/week did you watch when you were catching up on Naruto?

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by lollerskater, Nov 21, 2005.

1. lollerskater Member

Assuming that most of us got into Naruto after there were already a bunch of episodes out and we were free to watch all of the episodes we wanted at our own liesure; how many episodes a day would you watch?

I would watch about 3-5 episodes a day on average, not counting some days where I didn't watch any, and a couple days where I was really bored and watched like 8. It took me about a month and a half to watch the 160 episodes so far.

Unfortunately, I'm all caught up on the show and now I'm being forced to watch one episode a week :( .

Tags:
  2. Seany Banned

Well i would download about 10 episodes a day, god it was so good that i needed more. I caught up about a year ago =/

3. TDM Toast

I never had to catch up to the anime because I had already read the manga beforehand :evil

4. uncanny_sama Que Veux-tu

as many as i possibly could i think 5 a day
    depending on how fast the downloads went

(thank god for bittorrent)

5. Berig Kakehashi

10-20 a day... I also bought about 30gb of extra bandwidth from narutofan.com to satisfy my addiction.

6. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

I downloaded 1 - 50 and 50 - 76 at the same time.... But I already knew around episode 20 that I wanted more Naruto...

I watched 5/6 episodes a day, with a record of 11 a day...:smile-big

7. Jinnai Will there ever be a rainbow?

I bought episodes 1-124 on DVD and then downloaded all the eps until 135 which is where I caught up and had to wait a week for the next one. I probably watched at least 10 episodes a day unless I was real busy.

8. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

4. I'd say. Episode 80 was my first up-to-date episode.

My brother caught summer 2004. Episode 92 was the first we say together.

He went thru 91 episodes in two weeks I think.

9. Alia_Atreides Mew...

My record was twelve hours straight of Naruto. More than twenty episodes. And I wasnt alone, we were five Naruto maniacs who just couldnt get enought.

10. yukidomari lurker

the episodes were up to the 2nd episode in the bikouchuu arc when i started watching. so, what is that, around 154 episodes? before, i'd already kept pace with the manga. i finished the episodes in 2 weeks >.<;

11. yatesl Member

I caught up during one of the college holidays, so I spent 9 am 'til 11 pm watching Naruto once (I was ill, so wouldn't have gone out with friends anyway).

Now we're forced to wait a week each time. :(

12. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

It depends how much episodes i downloaded..there were days i get up like 7 am till 10 pm..non stop (with food at the comp ) AAAAAAAAAAH do i want to go back to those days:)

13. norul3z Hyuuga Neiji

same to u .. i cought up naruto's episode when bikouchou also .. juz about a month ago i guess .. i watched today ..... forgot ... but as many as i can .. hehe

[ y u guys download use torrent ? i though torrent slow ? RMVB file better what ? small size .. can save more in ur comp =P ]

14. Fongie Moo

15-20. It went too fast :(

15. antoine Member

agreed fongie

watched 10-15...so hooked :(

16. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

I once watched 110 episodes in 40 hrs..... but before that I would watch it in massive chunks.... at least 3-4 hours until I caught up to the manga.. now I read that and don't bother with the anime..

17. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

I had a three day marathon watching episodes 1-150 on my laptop....that was a fun 3 days...*has no life...:laugh*

let's see..on the actual catching up part...the anime was in the tea country filler arc if I do remember right...needless to say...it didn't take me long to catch up.

18. Leen Peacemaker

25 to 28 episodes a day!!!!!!!!

When I start watching, it's already on episode 120. I use 5 days to catch up with everything, including manga. :cool

19. Kabuto_o Genjutsu master

Watched all episodes from 4 to 91 in about three days. That "was" before I knew what fillers were. Different story now though, but I could probably see through all fillers in a day, if I wasn't forced to wait a week for every episode.

20. syrin Member

i watched the first about 25 eps in a few days, then started downloading them as they came out.
    Then when i finally signed up at narutofan i started reading the manga and caught up on that in a few days as well.

21. stard00 New Member

when i was catching on naruto i saw thwe whole second season uin 24 hours

22. TGC TGC

I use to watch like 2 a day, Didn't go crazy on them...

23. redswirl drop out ninja

i watched like 12 episodes a day , but now my pc broke down and im using my old one i cant watch anything with this pc.so im just reading naruto fanfics.

24. Bakryu I'll rip you apart

YEAH I at least ten a day before I caught up

25. UnnamedShinobi Hand of Justice

I think it was something like 5-10 episodes a day. It was the first anime I watched. When I think back it seems almost crazy to whatch that much.

26. Dr. Obvious Active Member

My first totally caught up episode was 93, and it took me about a month to catch up. So an average of 3 episodes a day, but I originally got them off *cough*KaZaA and it would usually take a whole day or more to get just one episode. Did that for the first 10 or so episodes, then I started BT'ing and went on a rampage. So once that got going, I was doing 5 or 6 episodes a day. I think I did 9 in one day, that'd be my record.

Hehe, my friend started watching the show as the English dub and was all eager for the next episode and all, so I popped up some subbed episodes and he's been hooked since :D. He did probably 20 episodes just the other day xD (doesn't come over much, so when he does, he watches a crapload of them).

27. fabarati New Member

i saw 130 episodes in 3 days during exam week... and now i'm not watching anymore.

28. CooLMooCoW Live and Let Live

Actually purchased the anime in boxsets, usually 12-20 episodes per. Then I discovered the magic that is bit torrent and stopped being the only sucker who buys the anime.

29. CrackAttackKid Virgin Whore

My friend Chrissy and I were watching 13 episodes a day at one point.:blink I miss those days:sad I* need new anime to watch...

30. gsand New Member

i watched like 20 a day to catch up to 152. Now Im sad theres no other good anime to catch up to