1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

How Many Of The Theories Actually Came True?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by d3vlabs, Nov 16, 2005.

1. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

These are just my thoughts. I don't mean to offend anyone, just to simply spark a response.

I understand that Naruto is indeed interesting and that there's a lot of material given that allows you to contemplate. I also understand that if some theories don't come true, they are still fun enough to entertain and it's amazing how far some of these board members will go in their research. ( just look at the demon fax mythology research done by so many people). I also understand that Naruto is probably just in the middle of it's story line. A lot of people expect the Manga to go to at least 400.

Yet how many of the theories that were posted here actually came true? How many people actually came back to life or how many ended up being someone else ( This is mainly reffering to the abundance of Obito/Yondy threads). I mean we are expecting some mind twisting plot turnarounds where Itachi didn't kill his clan, Yondy is alive and is Akatsuki leader, Obito didn't die and is indeed Tobi, Zetsu is Huyga and etc.

However if you follow the plot of the manga/anime it seems that Kishimoto ( and his supporting team of writers) is playing it safe more or less, so far nothing happened that made me say wow, i need to re-watch the whole series so i can see the story in a different light ( Usual Suspects for example).

So once again much respect to everyone who posted their theories/predictions, please post the ones that actually came true. I'm actually interested in the ones that came correct or close to correct so maybe they can be used for making new theories, more efficient ones.

Thank you.

Tags:
  2. RyuShi_Lloyd Member

There being 9 Bijuu is the only real theory I can think of that really came true. (There are 9 Bijuu, look at the number of eyes the statue has.)

The only things that I think mean something than what they seem to be are the Bijuu and the Akatsuki rings. Everytime you see an Akatsuki ring they go into great detail of letting you have the chance to read the Kanji on it. The Bijuu also play a large role. The old tale with Kyuubi, Shukaku, Orochi, and Isonade all have paralells lying in the story. If anything, these two are the biggest things we can look for foreshadowing for later in the series.

Other than that the theories just give us something to do as we patiently wait for that new episode or chapter to come out. But I'd say only about 2% of the theories here have actually had anymore proof come from the manga/anime since their creation. I expect the manga to go very far. Unless they rush it (with their current fanbase and income I doubt it) they still have 5 Bijuu to introduce to us. Also, we aren't anywhere near the main climax. I would say we are right before half of the series. Pretime-jump was the introduction of characters and getting us to know and like them. Now we are somewhere in the rising actions. I'll bet we have a long ways to go to see the climax, and then the resolution afterwards. Unless the fanbase suddenly dies, I say its a long ways away.

3. General Shino Member

None of them, especially Kyuubi Narutos,, UchihaCops, Kagukusha, TenshiOni... nah Im just trying to offend you guys.... Actually it would be eally cool to make a Memorium for the people who made the theories right.... You can underline the persons name and put under it any theories he made right...

Like So:

Random Person A
    Random Theory Example (in possible spoiler tags)

Alot of people put work in thier theories,,, and if they get them right it will look good for them when they post future theories... if u want to start this up tell me

4. RedWolf The Red Shadows

Graves' Kage legacy theory

He predicted the containers as weapons of the villages and Naruto and Gaara are not the only ones around

5. MS81 Supreme Jounin

one I thought of came true when tsunade took sakura under her wing.

6. deathblaze Alchemy Save the Queen!

sadly none or maybe 1% of them theories come true XD

7. Christen Itachi's trouble

I'm going to predict that Naruto is just the reincarnation of Yondaime. XD XD I'm serious.

Some theories come true. Although so far I don't see much in Naruto.

8. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

The Kakashi-has-mangekyo theory came true

9. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

My claim to fame was predicting that the 2 scrolls Chiyoba picked up where Sasori's Parents... I was well repped for that one.. all my other theories have been very wrong...

10. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I've seen a few come true. Most were based on the obvious, but some were actually pretty good leaps of faith.

11. Chou Himura D. Chou

Yeah, and that Naruto would be trained by Jiraiya while Sasuke is trained by Orochimaru (which I don't think was stated to be true, but it seems likely...)

I believe some people thought Kakashi's Sharingan came from an old friend of his who died, and that turned out to be true.

12. Therahedwig Parodie Nin

Yeah, the obito theory was already going on when the rescue arc still was being published.
    Everyone was talking about that the blackhaired boy in the team where young Kakashi was in, and that he probarly was an uchiha.

I was one of the people who didn't buy it, because I found 1. it too obvious, and 2. that he didn't really look like an Uchiha...

13. Lexiefaye I'm done. Your move.

I'm fairly new to Naruto so I'm just now creating theories - its far too early to see if any come true ....

but honestly, as the plot goes, we are at maximum 1/2 way through the story. Thats the max ... most likely we are less than a 3rd through (2 tails out of 9 ... maybe 2/9ths) . I remember the kinds of theories people on Mugglenet were creating just after the 4th Harry Potter book came out. Very similar to the types of stuff on this forum - and at the time there was little evidence that any of those theories would be remotely true. Now, 2 books and 5 years later, about 15% of the theories were proven true to some extent - but I found that even the proven theories happened unexpectedly or a book early.

Naruto will probably unfold the same way ... the more plot we get, the more accurate, detailed and interesting the theories will be. And simultaniously, it will also get more fun to theorize! I can't wait.

14. Chi Technical knockout

Actually... I don't remember any person, who was someone else (like theories about Yondaime being Akatsuki leader), or when some person turn out not to be dead after there was stated that he's dead (like Obito is ALIVE!!!) in the series. I don't know where people get this, cause there wasn't even a hint on it.
    Only one theory, in which I somehow belive, it's theory about Naruto being somehow related to Yondaime (most likely his son).

But you know what.
    Members: 35,883.
    If each member will write 1(!) unique theory, then there's a lot of chanses for at least 1 to turn out true.

15. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

I myself thought that...

Spoiler:
    -Obito was an Uchiha
    -Kakashi's family would be a bit messed up
    -Gaara would become Kazekage, and fast
    -Kimimaro's clan would be messed up and all of them would have the dots (granted, that's only something they show in the anime, which means that it has very little chance of being true, but still.)

That's all I can think of now.

16. TDM Toast

I predicted that
    Spoiler:
    Itachi placed Naruto under a genjutsu using his finger :cool